2019 AWARD WINNERS

TJMitchell

And speaking of proving with facts..

My last 10 opponents at Madness:

- Mongo Hansen - bum

- Billy Arseworth - Breakthrough manager of 2017, Manager of the year 2018, Former #1 manager

- Kwest . - bum

- Chris Karter - Former #1 manager

- Tyrese Williams - bum

- Corey McGraugh - middle class manager by the looks of it, best rank 41

- Mihail Montana - Former #1 manager

- Al Overoid Snr - bum

- Michael Belanger - bum

- Hei Long King - best new manager of 2019, best rank 18

On the other side, your last 10 opponents at Smash:

- A. Tenev - multi bum

- Brian Conrad - bum, best rank 186

- Zachary Conrad - bum, best rank 218

- Bayu Sudarso - bum, best rank 139

- Razor Abreu - bum, best rank 254

- Andy Down - the only decent manager on the list, best rank 78 and u lost that fight lol

- Lucas Anderson - bum, best rank 216

- Hito Goroshi - bum, best rank 201

- Liam Davidson - half-decent, best rank 133, negative manager record

- Klout Thomas - bum, best rank 297

• Upvote 9

Don`t get mad because you get exposed.

Plenty of tough fights but you either only get fighters with 0 morale (they don`t know how to change their diapers) or extremely balance skills adversaries.

Would love to see you fight the likes of Karter and Scotty instead of guys that have no chance of beating you. I mean hell, at least fight that 4-0 boxer/wrestler but we all know they are gonna feed you that guy only when your training vastly overcomes his age.

Don`t come to me with this easy fight nonsense boi, bow down to the Manager of the Year 2020:

http://www.mmatycoon.com/scoutfight.php?fida=332123&fidb=312691

I'm tuning into that one. "Don't be scared!"

And speaking of proving with facts..

My last 10 opponents at Madness:

- Mongo Hansen - bum

- Billy Arseworth - Breakthrough manager of 2017, Manager of the year 2018, Former #1 manager

- Kwest . - bum

- Chris Karter - Former #1 manager

- Tyrese Williams - bum

- Corey McGraugh - middle class manager by the looks of it, best rank 41

- Mihail Montana - Former #1 manager

- Al Overoid Snr - bum

- Michael Belanger - bum

- Hei Long King - best new manager of 2019, best rank 18

On the other side, your last 10 opponents at Smash:

- A. Tenev - multi bum

- Brian Conrad - bum, best rank 186

- Zachary Conrad - bum, best rank 218

- Bayu Sudarso - bum, best rank 139

- Razor Abreu - bum, best rank 254

- Andy Down - the only decent manager on the list, best rank 78 and u lost that fight lol

- Lucas Anderson - bum, best rank 216

- Hito Goroshi - bum, best rank 201

- Liam Davidson - half-decent, best rank 133, negative manager record

- Klout Thomas - bum, best rank 297

Lmaooo dammmn so I guess from now on ovo is known as camaras father hahaha Camara got owned so bad, that was awesome ??

• Upvote 10

An org that isn't even top 20, winning best unrestricted org over 3 top 10 unrestricted I well deserved? Sounds like a farce to me. But, whatevs

The top 10 org hype thing is bullshit. I could make a restricted org right now and be above Jag and all the others within a few months. A few weight divisions, the same fighters building up hype weekly, booking big arenas and making sure they are full etc. I would be losing a ton of money but I could be above Jag. That's not to shit on you as Jag is decent. Just to point out how easy it is to win by your metric.

Butch puts a ton of effort into Madness. More than anyone else. I don't really think that's debatable. The fact he has such a huge roster means that he will never make a dime through the org and never build any decent hype because his event's will always be so watered down.

• Upvote 6

The top 10 org hype thing is bullshit. I could make a restricted org right now and be above Jag and all the others within a few months. A few weight divisions, the same fighters building up hype weekly, booking big arenas and making sure they are full etc. I would be losing a ton of money but I could be above Jag. That's not to shit on you as Jag is decent. Just to point out how easy it is to win by your metric.

Butch puts a ton of effort into Madness. More than anyone else. I don't really think that's debatable. The fact he has such a huge roster means that he will never make a dime through the org and never build any decent hype because his event's will always be so watered down.

Normally, I don't do this but...what the fuck you mean he put more effort than into his org than anybody else. You don't know how much fuckin effort I put into my org. You don't know what it took to build this org.

You talkin all that good shit, "org hype doesn't mean anything? I'm quite certain it does, but you go ahead and use any means to justify why a top 25 restricted org beat 3 other restricted orgs who were in the top ten. You dont get here just because the game thinks you leveled. It take sleepless nights and striving to get better to get here. I mean, not even top 15? Jag was top 10 Majority of the year, basically around summer time. And I've seen orgs come and go...even top 10 orgs. So, do me a favor, save the bs. Because, you support the fact that 3 other orgs who worked just as hard if not harder got fucked

Btw, You said you could build a restricted org and pass me. Don't talk about it. Be about it. I challenge you to do it. Don't be all mouth like some guys are. You said it...let's see it. And, I don't want to hear noooooo excuse.

Don't play with me. You got me fucked up like a pair of Chuck's in the winter.

I'm Nate Baker...and that's real spit.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Normally, I don't do this but...what the fuck you mean he put more effort than into his org than anybody else. You don't know how much fuckin effort I put into my org. You don't know what it took to build this org.

You talkin all that good shit, "org hype doesn't mean anything? I'm quite certain it does, but you go ahead and use any means to justify why a top 25 restricted org beat 3 other restricted orgs who were in the top ten. You dont get here just because the game thinks you leveled. It take sleepless nights and striving to get better to get here. I mean, not even top 15? Jag was top 10 Majority of the year, basically around summer time. And I've seen orgs come and go...even top 10 orgs. So, do me a favor, save the bs. Because, you support the fact that 3 other orgs who worked just as hard if not harder got fucked

Btw, You said you could build a restricted org and pass me. Don't talk about it. Be about it. I challenge you to do it. Don't be all mouth like some guys are. You said it...let's see it. And, I don't want to hear noooooo excuse.

Don't play with me. You got me fucked up like a pair of Chuck's in the winter.

I'm Nate Baker...and that's real spit.

I bank 60million to Alfred to open a new restricted org and spam absurd contracts just to fuck this playboy
  • Upvote 1

Sorry did you say you want to make a 60M bet?

I’m all about that maney and might come into a massive inheritance very soon.

You have my undivided attention sir

No its not a bet. Its funding. I GIVE Alfred 60 million to fund a new org and shut that guy pie hole.