2019 AWARD WINNERS

TJMitchell

Hello ladies and gentlemen. Here are your 2019 MMA Tycoon Award Winners. Congratulations to all.

Best Manager: Ibrahim Camara

Breakthrough Manager: Action Jackson

New Manager: Hei Long King

Unrestricted Org: GAMMA

Restricted Org: Madness MMA

Company: Ma Balls Is Hot Clothing

Alliance: YABAI

Writer: Alfred Winterbottom II

Designer: Carlos Castenada

Poster: 1 (Gabe T.S Gardner)

Avatar: 1 (Carlos Castenada) and 4 (Hare Rumpler)

265+ Fighter: Orpheus Boagrius (Grant Brophy)

265 Fighter: Peleki Tuala (Laz Staz)

205 Fighter: Akoni Gray (Billy Arseworth)

185 Fighter: Russell Tyrone Jones (Lucky Lefty)

170 Fighter: Dao Sonnen (Carlos Castenada)

155 Fighter: Enitan Arendse (Silent Bob)

145 Fighter: Friedrich Alzheimer (Alex K)

135 Fighter: Takashi Yoshida (Alex K)

Upset of the Year: Vilson v Alzheimer CEC Halloween (Blake Phoenix)

Character: "The Gypsy Prince" Seamus MacNamara (Buff Minion)

KT Fighter: Jacques Durand (Buff Minion)

Grappler: Helio Kimura (Chcuk W94)

Fighter Of The Year: Akoni Gray (Billy Arseworth)

giphy.gif

• Upvote 12
  • Downvote 1

Congrats to all the winners.

Thank you all for participating !

I would like to dedicate this award to my friend and mentor The Grumpy Bastard ! We did it master !

samurai-evil-devil-vector-illustration_6

Conrad "The Joker" Mcgillicutty

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14270347009408.jpg

I heard this story about a manager who goes around like a joker on here.

The problem is though that he is not joking, but just has brainfarts every few minutes.

Freud might be able to explain...

• Upvote 7

Hello ladies and gentlemen. Here are your 2019 MMA Tycoon Award Winners. Congratulations to all.

Best Manager: Ibrahim Camara

Guy has no weight cat top fighter award, has no best fighter of the year, has no org/nutri/clothing award. Has no upset of the year award.

Other managers have more than 1 fighter of the year in diferent weight cat or p4p. Still they lose to the multi account spammer.

You lost me at this first award announcement.

This shit is clearly rotten

• Upvote 4

Guy has no weight cat top fighter award, has no best fighter of the year, has no org/nutri/clothing award. Has no upset of the year award.

Other managers have more than 1 fighter of the year in diferent weight cat or p4p. Still they lose to the multi account spammer.

You lost me at this first award announcement.

This shit is clearly rotten

Have to agree with this #fuckcuntmara

• Upvote 1

Cool to win best poster but I can't believe Rei didn't win overall best designer, oh well, everyone in the design area of the game did amazing this year, making everything just a little more fun and authentic.

It's really hard to gauge who did what designs this year. I can't argue that Rei's posters ARE indeed da bomb. It sounds like next year might have a criteria. I'd like to see those who get nominated, put something up or a piece/sample gets placed as an example; like with the avatars?

ON the subject of any shinagins bleeding out to other awards, I'm pretty sure the designs awards were legitimate. Surprised I won it and lost company if you ask me, but I prefer this award. I never considered myself a designer in the game so it's pretty cool I won it.

I think I deserve to win it, but like I said it's hard to know for sure if people's work isn't made public or exhibited.

An org that isn't even top 20, winning best unrestricted org over 3 top 10 unrestricted I well deserved? Sounds like a farce to me. But, whatevs

Did you mean Restricted?

Madness is restricted. GAMMA won unrestricted.

It's really hard to gauge who did what designs this year. I can't argue that Rei's posters ARE indeed da bomb. It sounds like next year might have a criteria. I'd like to see those who get nominated, put something up or a piece/sample gets placed as an example; like with the avatars?

ON the subject of any shinagins bleeding out to other awards, I'm pretty sure the designs awards were legitimate. Surprised I won it and lost company if you ask me, but I prefer this award. I never considered myself a designer in the game so it's pretty cool I won it.

I think I deserve to win it, but like I said it's hard to know for sure if people's work isn't made public or exhibited.

Agreed, and props on winning it!

I'm all for criteria next year, albeit it does open the door for people tailoring their entries *to* win awards (just like any awards industry)

Our insurance on that will just be hoping that people have better things to do with their time (fingers crossed)

Cool to win best poster but I can't believe Rei didn't win overall best designer, oh well, everyone in the design area of the game did amazing this year, making everything just a little more fun and authentic.

I appreciate the sentiment. There was a lot of great competition this year, and for once it didn't feel like a two or three horse race. Good job to you and Carlos for securing the bag.

As for criteria - nah. Art is subjective, so anyone can and should be nominated

• Upvote 3

I appreciate the sentiment. There was a lot of great competition this year, and for once it didn't feel like a two or three horse race. Good job to you and Carlos for securing the bag.

As for criteria - nah. Art is subjective, so anyone can and should be nominated

So said Yoko Ono

Joking. Grats on the win, and yes, art IS subjective.

An org that isn't even top 20, winning best unrestricted org over 3 top 10 unrestricted I well deserved? Sounds like a farce to me. But, whatevs

To TJ`s post there was a lot of mob metality in the awards but that is on par for the course like every year. I think to call it shenanigans is disrespectful to the participants, a lot of it was, I believe, unspoken.

A lot of the same managers voted in packs and unfortunately too many posts badmouthing nominees were allowed. I knew TJ had a tremendous amount of work at the end of the polls so I chose not to ask for more of his time and demand he erase them, in the end I am happy with the end result (winners did not change after full vetting process) but there is definitely room for improvement.

I honestly think Madness has some of the weakest matchmaking in the restricted org business:

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilepublic.php?FID=350297

This is the exact opposite of orgs like Underground, JAG and FARTMMA where anyone with a brain can see how an experience manager takes advantage of weak matchmaking. Tough managers/fighters fight each other.

Compare the "champ`s" fights to those they feed Karter`s project:

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilepublic.php?FID=351164

RESPECT

LOL , I mean they even protect their horses from proper built LOD (4-0 record) 25 year olds:

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilepublic.php?FID=352513

But come awards time ....

It pays off lol

• Downvote 3

So thats why you ran away from Madness and went to Smash so you could face epic managers like Zachary Crawford, A. Tenev, Brian Conrad, Bayu Sudarso, Razor Abreu, Lucas Anderson, Hito Goroshi and so on? Prolly same situation in the other orgs you have mentioned. You are well known for running away from orgs and badmouthing them if they don't give you the fights you want. Going further, FARTMMA (doh that name is almost as retarded as you are) - the org where you are booking yourself vs cans, why do I even have to speak about matchmaking there?

I mean, it is pretty obvious that you are feeling pretty insecure both in real life and also in the game with your fake success achieved by cheating every possible way there is, but talking shitty lies about people who are doing great job is the most pathetic way to make yourself feel better.

• Upvote 5

So thats why you ran away from Madness and went to Smash so you could face epic managers like Zachary Crawford, A. Tenev, Brian Conrad, Bayu Sudarso, Razor Abreu, Lucas Anderson, Hito Goroshi and so on? Prolly same situation in the other orgs you have mentioned. You are well known for running away from orgs and badmouthing them if they don't give you the fights you want. Going further, FARTMMA (doh that name is almost as retarded as you are) - the org where you are booking yourself vs cans, why do I even have to speak about matchmaking there?

I mean, it is pretty obvious that you are feeling pretty insecure both in real life and also in the game with your fake success achieved by cheating every possible way there is, but talking shitty lies about people who are doing great job is the most pathetic way to make yourself feel better.

Don`t get mad because you get exposed.

Plenty of tough fights but you either only get fighters with 0 morale (they don`t know how to change their diapers) or extremely balance skills adversaries.

Would love to see you fight the likes of Karter and Scotty instead of guys that have no chance of beating you. I mean hell, at least fight that 4-0 boxer/wrestler but we all know they are gonna feed you that guy only when your training vastly overcomes his age.

Don`t come to me with this easy fight nonsense boi, bow down to the Manager of the Year 2020:

http://www.mmatycoon.com/scoutfight.php?fida=332123&fidb=312691

• Downvote 5