For next years awards, i like Bjorn's idea about a committee

Mentor

What about Mannetosen? He is not as active as he used to be, but is a guy thats been around since pretty much the beginning, saw almost every move the game made and had his accomplishments, he is not just a random cheater like Cuntmara...

I heard what people say about Grumpy and I think the fart stuff is silly. But fact is in the limited interactions I had with him he has been perfectly civil and reasonable.

What I think we should look for on the committee are anyway not necessarily the very top players. Rather we should look at experienced managers who knows the game at the top level but more important who we also trust to be objective and non-biased. Grumpy is probably too controversial in that regard. Mannetosen, no idea who he is but sounds like a candidate. Not being as active could even be a good thing.

A mod or two may be worth to consider. Should already have the non-biased as part of their job description and could be handy to have at least one around on the committee.

Grumpy is a great selection actually. People hit on him because of his attitude and brash reactions, however the facts are:

- Grumpy has been #2 in 7-8 separate occasions. He will likely hit #1 in 2020, that automatically put's him in contention.

- Grumpy has 2 champs in the current #1 voted org (for the past 3 years). He is contending for 2 more titles now, if he becomes a 4 time champ in the #1 rated org, that should automatically give him the manager of the year. In GAMMA's history we have never had a 4 division champ.

You don’t win manager of the year in the first 2 months, there’s 10 left. All his other fighters are can crushers.

• Upvote 1

Grumpy is a great selection actually. People hit on him because of his attitude and brash reactions, however the facts are:

- Grumpy has been #2 in 7-8 separate occasions. He will likely hit #1 in 2020, that automatically put's him in contention.

- Grumpy has 2 champs in the current #1 voted org (for the past 3 years). He is contending for 2 more titles now, if he becomes a 4 time champ in the #1 rated org, that should automatically give him the manager of the year. In GAMMA's history we have never had a 4 division champ.

Achievements mean shit if you're the definition of immature (at least as far as committee is concerned).

• Upvote 1

I heard what people say about Grumpy and I think the fart stuff is silly. But fact is in the limited interactions I had with him he has been perfectly civil and reasonable.

What I think we should look for on the committee are anyway not necessarily the very top players. Rather we should look at experienced managers who knows the game at the top level but more important who we also trust to be objective and non-biased. Grumpy is probably too controversial in that regard. Mannetosen, no idea who he is but sounds like a candidate. Not being as active could even be a good thing.

A mod or two may be worth to consider. Should already have the non-biased as part of their job description and could be handy to have at least one around on the committee.

He is Toivonen's manager

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilepublic.php?FID=310698

I happen to be biased because Id worship his pole 24/7,given the chance. But thats exactly what he is, an experienced manager, easy to go with, knows what the top game is (and hes been there and done that as much as any one could be, as far as I am concerned)

He is Toivonen's manager

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilepublic.php?FID=310698

I happen to be biased because Id worship his pole 24/7,given the chance. But thats exactly what he is, an experienced manager, easy to go with, knows what the top game is (and hes been there and done that as much as any one could be, as far as I am concerned)

Man I forgot how badly Chris Steve derailed that Toivonen Hype Train.

He just never recovered lol

But I do like Freako Wimp :) Funny story: His name comes from a Fart Master rant :) awesome dude Freako, never had a problem with him and he can hype a fight.

Achievements mean shit if you're the definition of immature (at least as far as committee is concerned).

I just noticed, we are talking about the committee :-)

As i said, the committee is there to decide upon which awards are there and what the criteria is, as well as to moderate the voting.

Criteria for the committee:

-You have to want to be on the committee.

-VIP member.

-Currently active player.

-Needs to be playing at least a couple of years.

-Minimum rank all time in the top 100.

-Not less than 250 forum posts.

I think we can make a separate thread for that, any anyone who follows that criteria and is interested, can nominate themselves. If there is too many nominations, we could make a poll and limit it to 10 or something.

I just noticed, we are talking about the committee :-)

As i said, the committee is there to decide upon which awards are there and what the criteria is, as well as to moderate the voting.

Criteria for the committee:

-You have to want to be on the committee.

-VIP member.

-Currently active player.

-Needs to be playing at least a couple of years.

-Minimum rank all time in the top 100.

-Not less than 250 forum posts.

I think we can make a separate thread for that, any anyone who follows that criteria and is interested, can nominate themselves. If there is too many nominations, we could make a poll and limit it to 10 or something.

Ok I’ll do it

• Downvote 6

My suggestion is to get nominations, set up topics with a poll and require a 2/3 'yes' vote to be considered. In order to keep voting somewhat fair I'm going to more or less steal Mentors requirements and make them way easier to hit in order for a vote to be counted. All as a concept of course.

-6 months in game

-Not less than 30 forum posts.

-Not be linked to another account already / in the event this is 2+ legitimate people only 1 vote can be counted.

With some time and optimism we'll hopefully come up with a good pool to work with that's generally considered likeable.

Agreed

Bjorn can talk tough all he wants but if he actually gets there without throwing his toys against the wall and rage-quitting we shall see.

As much as me and Bjorn have had our back and forth moments in the past, if he came back to the game and started joining the orgs your fighters were in, you’d shit your pants and decline and leave them Camara.

You’re also pretty lucky Karter doesn’t fight in your bum org or he’d take it over and hand you L after L.

If you couldn’t cheat or manipulate the game, or either of those two scenarios happened you would have rage quit months ago, so don’t talk about others rage quitting when you have to cheat in every possible way to gain an unfair undeserved advantage.

Imma start calling you Wolf I think, you’re a bigger cheater then he was.

• Upvote 7