• Whymer Van Mastodon (40116)
    • Laz Staz (82447)
    • Action Jackson (123097)
    • Prince Mitchell (116394)
    • Carlos Castenada (84794)
    • Ibrahim Camara (118287)
    • Giuseppe Folioli (120427)
    • Bwang Jong Sr (91781)

That just means they'll simply load up on accounts 3 months in advance, or just keep going with the ones created this year, then let them sit unused for an entire year until the corpses have to come out of the graves to vote.

Only active managers can vote? ..or at least some exclusivity?

That just means they'll simply load up on accounts 3 months in advance, or just keep going with the ones created this year, then let them sit unused for an entire year until the corpses have to come out of the graves to vote.

I was saying this more for noobs getting a mail from humors and just going and voting for who he tells them too. Hopefully 3 months in they'd have a bit more sense

Would kill ALL the shinanigins in a heartbeat. Even if the other awards had at least some sort of criteria written at the top and maybe examples of work (so people aren't basing their opinions so much on memory). Seems that most people don't want to trawl through looking fo, preferring to vote on what they can remember; which in a lot of cases is the last 6 months at best (I know for a fact that a few managers wouldn't spend 5 mins to let alone look through even their own private messages or read). Yeh I deduce, these awards don't mean shit. I never cared much for awards or ranking, so I have zero interest in arguing with the likes of you that don't deserve shit. This year is a horrible affair and I doubt I will even be taking part in the awards next year. I have absolutely no interest in popularity, which is clearly all the voting awards are....or maybe letting off some steam in my case.

Although those who have dominated in their flields should get some recognition, so I think a REAL awards take place as well. Awards based on true data much like Mentor's example. The hardcore or elite managers could simply not take part in any of THIS and let the smaller fish eat each other over the voting awards.

Humors criteria : Voter for Camara

Everybody else: Vote for who has the highest chance to beat camara.

Not that complicate

In my opinion, there should be no alliance cap there is now

I might be mistaken but at no point this year have I ever seen GAMMA hold that #1 spot. Would that mean the title would be contended between just SYN and CEC ?

I don`t think that`s fair. I believe CEC held the #1 spot for the longest and GAMMA not only hit that 10 year anniversary and Mentor dedicated his involvement in the game solely to running it which has given GAMMA one of it`s better years in 2019 whereas SYN was a bit quiet compared to past years.

How would that be fair for GAMMA?

I say this with the utmost respect not just to GAMMA but also to Mentor who Grumpy holds in the highest regards and so do I.

The problem is that you removed the CEO of the year award. I feel those awards are different because the CEO of the year award can easily be won by someone who runs a smaller organization, possibly the same person even ran 2 orgs in one year, either way the CEO is it is a personal award, the org of the year is a company award.

I am 100% certain that if we would of kept the awards separate, CEC would of had a much better chance to win the Org of the year award.

Give Camara the award already and quit the bitching.

If America has taught us anything with Trump/Clinton is that public polls are popularity contest and the majority of Americans are stupid.

Keep public nomination process. Roll committee next year, see how it goes. 1 person per alliance, pick 5, 7, or 9 alliances. Depending on how many you can find with active member who will remember to vote in most categories.

Always think it's funny how much more attention the awards get after the voting process...

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I like the idea of a committee, however i do not think Mike (or anyone) should be picking it. I think the committee should have specific criteria as well.

Criteria easy, 1 person per alliance. 5, 7, or 9 alliances. More the better tbh. Mike doesn't need to vote he just needs to approve process and pass out trophies.

Criteria easy, 1 person per alliance. 5, 7, or 9 alliances. More the better tbh. Mike doesn't need to vote he just needs to approve process and pass out trophies.

That will basically encourage people to make 2 man alliances to gain as many votes as possible. If anything, that will make things way worse than now.

That will basically encourage people to make 2 man alliances to gain as many votes as possible. If anything, that will make things way worse than now.

Dude, what?

Take a single member/volunteer from 5, 7, or 9 alliances... you have to assume most of div 1, div 2, and/or largest alliances will be obvious choice.

Problem solved. People will still bitch if they don't agree with results but it won't last longer than a woman's menstrual cycle.

• Upvote 3