• Whymer Van Mastodon (40116)
    • Laz Staz (82447)
    • Action Jackson (123097)
    • Prince Mitchell (116394)
    • Carlos Castenada (84794)
    • Ibrahim Camara (118287)
    • Giuseppe Folioli (120427)
    • Bwang Jong Sr (91781)

I fear for Camara's sanity if he doesn't win.

https://imgur.com/QrkgkKg

Exactly what Im talking about, wtf. These awards mean shit all now days. Have all your fake trophys everyone. Action Jackson, Bwang and Alex K played fair and won fair and thats why they should win these awards. And Bwang only having 10 votes is a joke, thats who I voted for for this award.

Camara Im so disappointed in you buddy. I always gave you the benefit of the doubt..

• Upvote 6

How do Billy and Bwang only have this few votes...? I smell a conspiracy!

Alex K had half his roster go through top 10 p4p during 2019, I think at least 3 fighters of his were #1 p4p and he was #1 manager for most of the year. Camara can-crushed his way to a short period at #1(not sure if it lasted more than a week) but he and his buddy Humors are trolling the awards, canvassing votes and etc. Same shit that happened back in 2017 when Camara won Best New Manager(TMMAC agitation included) - there are threads in this forum section, you can browse them if you have any doubts.

Billy and Bwang should be always in consideration for manager of the year, but 2019 was definitely Alex K's year, no matter how many of Humors' multis or accounts created in 2020 are going to vote for Camara.

• Upvote 8

Alex K had half his roster go through top 10 p4p during 2019, I think at least 3 fighters of his were #1 p4p and he was #1 manager for most of the year. Camara can-crushed his way to a short period at #1(not sure if it lasted more than a week) but he and his buddy Humors are trolling the awards, canvassing votes and etc. Same shit that happened back in 2017 when Camara won Best New Manager(TMMAC agitation included) - there are threads in this forum section, you can browse them if you have any doubts.

Billy and Bwang should be always in consideration for manager of the year, but 2019 was definitely Alex K's year, no matter how many of Humors' multis or accounts created in 2020 are going to vote for Camara.

Alex K, who is that?

Can you send me link to his page?

• Downvote 2

I'm not questioning Alex his run by any means, he had a great year. Just seems odd that Bwang and Billy are so far behind on votes.

But then again, stranger things have happened in these awards...!

Alex K, who is that?

Can you send me link to his page?

http://www.mmatycoon.com/managerprofilemanager.php?MgrID=84400

No, based on the participation rate and the fact Mike always offers past organizers the chance to repeat I can confirm If I’m still active I’ll happily run the 2020 awards.

Thank you all for your support.

You have literally zero support, besides the sheep that humors convinced to vote for you.

Shouldn't you be out creating posts on Facebook to convince your FB friends to open MMAT accounts and vote for you?

• Upvote 4

I fear for Camara's sanity if he doesn't win.

https://imgur.com/QrkgkKg

I think it`s unfair for you to post that screen capture without the full context.

That is actually a thread created by the original TMMAC crew that actually introduced me to this wonderful game.

As you can see from that thread almost 30 of us came over and were very active at some point. You are incorrectly trying to portray this as me creating threads in other forums to get votes.

That thread already existed and I actually also posted there when I won Best New Manager a few years back. Nothing posted there is incorrect and the thread itself was created (by someone else) to talk about all things MMAT and encourage that community to join this game.

I find it extremely low for you to post this considering you did 0 research. Had you looked a bit you would have seen our conversations about 2017 and how none of that painted a bad picture not only on my nomination but also on me winning it.

I am very disappointed in some of your attitudes, it`s like you guys cannot commit to a simple No Bashing rule.

I already posted how the votes will be properly vetted, more than that I cannot really do.

I will comment my thoughts on some of these posts after the awards, for the time being I will not as it might seem like bashing.

You guys complain all the time about lack of new membership and this and that but like most toxic, elitist communities you are your own worst enemies.

Sincerely,

Ibby

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 8

I think it`s unfair for you to post that screen capture without the full context.

That is actually a thread created by the original TMMAC crew that actually introduced me to this wonderful game.

As you can see from that thread almost 30 of us came over and were very active at some point. You are incorrectly trying to portray this as me creating threads in other forums to get votes.

That thread already existed and I actually also posted there when I won Best New Manager a few years back. Nothing posted there is incorrect and the thread itself was created (by someone else) to talk about all things MMAT and encourage that community to join this game.

I find it extremely low for you to post this considering you did 0 research. Had you looked a bit you would have seen our conversations about 2017 and how none of that painted a bad picture not only on my nomination but also on me winning it.

I am very disappointed in some of your attitudes, it`s like you guys cannot commit to a simple No Bashing rule.

I already posted how the votes will be properly vetted, more than that I cannot really do.

I will comment my thoughts on some of these posts after the awards, for the time being I will not as it might seem like bashing.

You guys complain all the time about lack of new membership and this and that but like most elitist communities you are your own worst enemies.

Sincerely,

Ibby

This is the same as Cody Covington doing a 180 and becoming a good samaritan. Good effort but you aren't fooling anyone.

• Upvote 4

This is the same as Cody Covington doing a 180 and becoming a good samaritan. Good effort but you aren't fooling anyone.

do you really want a 10-day timeout?

even after you dropped all your fighters you practically lived here, I honestly don`t think you can handle getting a 10-day timeout.

I`m being serious Alex. Just drop it man. Be a kinder human being and good stuff will happen to you.

• Downvote 3

do you really want a 10-day timeout?

even after you dropped all your fighters you practically lived here, I honestly don`t think you can handle getting a 10-day timeout.

I`m being serious Alex. Just drop it man. Be a kinder human being and good stuff will happen to you.

You gonna give me a 10-day timeout big man? You can't be utter shit all year round, then act like the "good guy" while using dirty tactics to try and lure in "empty votes". Doesn't work that way.

As far as me "living here" goes, that's not really you're business as far as anyone is concerned.

• Upvote 5

You guys complain all the time about lack of new membership and this and that but like most toxic, elitist communities you are your own worst enemies.

Sincerely,

Ibby

No one cares about the thread, it's still about the pathetic lengths youre going to for more votes by any means because youre so desperate for them. Your attempt at trying to spin this is comical. You are a joke, and you proved that these awards are clearly a joke and meaningless. Just like your record. And then you also go and threaten to ban someone? That you obviously dont have the power to do? LOL. Also, no one cares for you to comment further like you say youre going to do, spare us.

You should LARP as someone who takes a hint and shut the fuck up

• Upvote 9

Sorry but had to drop this here:

And also CK and GWad both have rather hefty win-loss ratios over me!

If I was in the conversation to be in the top 20 of all time I’d be ecstatic. Certainly not posing as some sort of all time #1!

Though having multiple mentees also reach #1 is something I am proud of.

• Upvote 8

The 2 best managers I`ve encountered in this game are without a doubt Arseworth and Bwang.

I think what differentiates a great manager from a good/ top manager is they keep evolving. Also a bit of a lack of discipline (from just ok managers) where they just come up with 2-3 cookie-cutter game plans and leave it at that.

There is tons of information from picking up F.A. from some of the better managers, a ton of people still forget to scramble their sliders before rage-sacking and a ton of managers have incredible holes in their project building game (I include myself in this category but hoping 360k will change that).

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

I like to build my projects from scratch while some managers crawl Inch by inch to top 20 ranking in order to pick up someone else’s built fighters and perform.

Your top fighter is a FA pick up. Since first coming to the game and really showing quality manager of the year material in those really tough, daunting 50 QFCs, you have had 25 FA pick ups, 6 of which you still have. Come again clown?

• Upvote 8

There seems to be something doggy about the voting here. I think the criteria should be based upon:

-Success at the top level (titles, super fight wins, high level wins).

Winning QFC fights or ID org fights should matter zero for the manager of the year.

• Upvote 5

There seems to be something doggy about the voting here. I think the criteria should be based upon:

-Success at the top level (titles, super fight wins, high level wins).

Winning QFC fights or ID org fights should matter zero for the manager of the year.

I also think some of the votes here are very questionable, managers who are not in the top 1000 or VIP are questionable to say the least.

While I think all parts of the game should count I agree it makes sense for top org fights to weigh a lot heavier and wish they did so for manager hype. But then 1. everyone votes according to their own criteria and 2. most people won't research a full years worth of fights for 11 managers.. and 3. yes there is something doggy.

• Upvote 1

I personally would like to see next year vetted properly. Can anyone just nominate anyone? Maybe the could be criteria to even get nominated, cos I only see 5-7 people on here that should be. I certainly shouldn't be on here, cos I only held the number one spot for a short period and for that reason alone, I certainly don't deserve to be on here.

It's ludicrous that this isn't a battle between Alex K, Bwang, Billy Arseworth and Laz. I would wanna see Action on the list too cos he's been an absolute killa and literally a scary opponent. So that is based on merit that is clearly earned on top of holding number spot. Look, I just wanna lay out the facts. Alex K held the number one spot for longer than anyone. Personally I find it hard to consider anyone who hasn't had a top ten P4P fighter. Alex had 3, possibly 4 top guys at the same time as he literally claiming the number one spot. I want to add that during ALex's reign I'm fairly certain he held the P4P number one spot a lot of that time. This is fucking major if you bare in mindhow hard it is to even just get a fiighter to the number 1 p4p position.

Laz has LITERALLY only fought killas. He also held the number one spot with top ten fighters. If u look over his whole year, you will see he practically had no fights in ID restricted orgs and the fights he had are against top managers with fighters at the highest level. So a real (working) opposition rank should also be taken into consideration.

Fairly certain Billy Aresworth held a similar reign (forgive me for not paying much attention to details or events earlier in the year which dare I say it was has happened here). People or voters that weren't around during the year are voting or this is simply a popluarity contest.......hmmmm but still something dodgy!

I also want to point out that some awards are missing this year. They should hav stayed like Best CEO...etc. And a new one should be added now after all this shinagins.

• Upvote 6