Monsieur.Camara

BREAKTHROUGH MANAGER 2019  

94 members have voted

1. 1. BREAKTHROUGH MANAGER 2019

• Prince Mitchell (116394)
    • Ibrahim Camara (118287)
    • Mac Little (122462)
    • Action Jackson (123097)
    • Butch Harris Does not get free wins (60096)
    • Balls Manager (109145)

I have nothing against Camara don’t get me wrong, but it looks really fishy that a manager named Donald Trump is messaging everyone in the community to help him win these awards when a lot of other managers are well deserving as well. So it’s either Humors or your multi....

That doesn’t look good on you Camara buddy, just being honest. I’d tell whoever that is to stop, their being too obvious.

• Upvote 6

I have nothing against Camara don’t get me wrong, but it looks really fishy that a manager named Donald Trump is messaging everyone in the community to help him win these awards when a lot of other managers are well deserving as well. So it’s either Humors or your multi....

That doesn’t look good on you Camara buddy, just being honest. I’d tell whoever that is to stop, their being too obvious.

Donald Trump is Humors’ main account

It's humors doing what humors does. When you start seeing who voted for Camara(managers w/ 3 forum posts and 2 fights total in MMAT), you know who to thank and how legit his awards are :).

P.S. Humors multis actual votes will be thrown out, in case anyone was wondering.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I always thought Camara was just another agent smitH multi

It's humors doing what humors does. When you start seeing who voted for Camara(managers w/ 3 forum posts and 2 fights total in MMAT), you know who to thank and how legit his awards are :).

P.S. Humors multis actual votes will be thrown out, in case anyone was wondering.

I have a fighter named Donald Trump but that’s it.

• Downvote 6

I also got a message from him.

Subject : AWARDS

Hello friends, our friend Ibrahim Camara has been nominated for Breakthough and Best manager 2019.

Would really appreciate your support in voting for him, Ibby will become the first manager to hold all 3 titles as have won Best New Manager of the Year during his first year!

Here are the links PLEASE VOTE IN BOTH CATEGORIES FOR CAMARA:

http://www.mmatycoon.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=64782

http://www.mmatycoon.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=64783

Let`s make Tycoon history !

Is there a way to block people from mailing you?

Subject : AWARDS

Hello friends, our friend Ibrahim Camara has been nominated for Breakthough and Best manager 2019.

Would really appreciate your support in voting for him, Ibby will become the first manager to hold all 3 titles as have won Best New Manager of the Year during his first year!

Here are the links PLEASE VOTE IN BOTH CATEGORIES FOR CAMARA:

http://www.mmatycoon.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=64782

http://www.mmatycoon.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=64783

Let`s make Tycoon history !

Is there a way to block people from mailing you?

http://www.mmatycoon.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=64797

this topic I linked you will help you.

Action Jackson (123097) has been a beast this year. He actually had one of the best runs with the title in GAMMA in 2019.

Absolutely no question. Not just saying that cos he's in my alliance, but he knocks hard mo fo's out and against some real opposition. He ko's guys that don't get ko'd! A real killer!!!

I will add that the fights I've seen of his look often like they aren't going his way.... then suddenly out of nowwhere - SCHLANG!!!......and that's all she wrote! A patient killer just waiting for one small window.

• Upvote 2

What a shame, if it was fair I would’ve voted for Camara, but since he let this happen he doesn't deserve it. You should want to earn these awards fairly bro, I’m disappointed. Humors actually is gonna hurt you way more then help you on these awards, what a shame.

TJ will be removing the same IP votes from humors, I have asked him to pls take a look at all categories but we are not 100% sure if he will.

I just didn`t want to comment much about this as I honestly dont need any illegal votes. I have the transcripts from my email exchanges with TJ and Mike about this. I`m hoping I can work w TJ to do this properly.

I am good with removing all duplicate IP votes like the humors ones that the moderator team confirm they can spot.

Hope that helps.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1