VOTING BEST RESTRICTED ORG 2019

Monsieur.Camara

VOTING BEST RESTRICTED ORG 2019  

72 members have voted

1. 1. VOTING BEST RESTRICTED ORG 2019

Is it just me or does Underground really want there org to win this?

With 100+ events completed and HoarseWhisperer who pretty much set the bar for writing they have definitely put in the work.

They also are one of only 2 orgs that did a super org vs org event and they have relied solely on 340k talent unlike most orgs that start by getting free Hype with unrestricted fighters.

To me it was a very difficult choice between JAG, RFC and Underground for this award and I am infinitely proud of them all. RISE did amazing too but I consider it my org almost as much as FARTMMA so not voting for myself.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

Still jelly cause I wouldn't let cherry pick in my org aye. The fuck out here!

Dude I’ve built 3 successful orgs, one completed the Island and the other 2 are still running, going strong and nominated for best of.

You come in here trying to discredit an org with more tenure and plain having worked harder than what you guys have so far accomplished.

Several people have messaged me to remove Madness as you guys built your hype with experienced fighters on all divisions. Unfortunately nobody caught this during the nominations period and so it is what it is.

I’m applying the same rules I explained to Mentor here and since you slipped through the cracks you remain.

Instead of acting like an insecure dude just be grateful I’m so honourable and please stop bashing the other orgs as they get close to catching up on votes. Failure to do this will 100% result in a disqualification.

In short: Stay classy San Diego :)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

Still not sure who to vote for, i had a look and it could be anyone from the list, they all seem to be well run.

It was a crazy tough decision.

I finally ended up voting for Underground. My fights there were extremely competitive, took my licks and gave twice as much but tev is the real deal.

This is crazy, just when I thought I had cleaned up the bracket tev brings me 7-1 Jukola from Finland.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/scoutfight.php?fida=341805&fidb=343553

this gun be fireworks, we are about to announce it !

Khabib-Conor-678x381.png

• Downvote 1