I was one of those people convinced that Overeem was going to be THE MAN.

It seems his chin is a little soft and he lacks heart and definitely cardio these days so I am predicting a relatively straight forward JDS KO. I am wanting to say 2nd round but I am not sure it will get that far... Overeem usually wins by overwhelming but JDS isn't the sort of dude to take a backward step.

Overeem (now that fedor is retired) is the most skilled HW IN THE WORLD. bare none.

That said, obviously JDS can probably KO him if he hits the button. Interested in seeing overeems strategy. as we know what JDS's will be (stand and bang) That said, the more I think about it the more I just see overeem picking JDS apart. or DESTROYING him in the clinch. He can also toss him around, and possibly submit him or just GNP him like he did mir. I don't think JDS will submit overeem.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

Overeem (now that fedor is retired) is the most skilled HW IN THE WORLD. bare none.

That said, obviously JDS can probably KO him if he hits the button. Interested in seeing overeems strategy. as we know what JDS's will be (stand and bang) That said, the more I think about it the more I just see overeem picking JDS apart. or DESTROYING him in the clinch. He can also toss him around, and possibly submit him or just GNP him like he did mir. I don't think JDS will submit overeem.

whatever you are on seems to be working, this is some out there shizzle.

JDS to KO Overeem in the second round latest but probably in the first!

Just like he did to Big Foot right?

• Upvote 1

Actually yes, Krad. Exactly like he did to bigfoot. He was absolutely dominating bigfoot and got cocky, tired, and tried showing off. He paid for it, simple as that.

Are you honestly fucking telling me you believe bigfoot was winning the fight? Oh wait... lets take a second to use our brains and realize that by me saying ''skill'' I DON'T MEAN knockout power. I mean technique, movement, distance, grappling technique and so on. If that's, what you're saying then, I have some bad news....

I was actually training with bigfoot at the time (was training at ATT in coconut creek where he did his training camp for that fight, and yes, I did see bigfoot naked in the shower-room but none the less)

ANYWAY, so obviously I was rooting for him and happy that he got the win. But at the end of the day, using my MMA knowledge, I come to the conclusion that overeem IS the most skilled HW on the planet.

PS. PM if you want confirmed size

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

the reem came into this last fight in incredible shape throwing straight punches instead of hooks and just totally overall a different fighter. but alas he still has the same chin any still dumbhell. he's going to lose by ko early

Actually yes, Krad. Exactly like he did to bigfoot. He was absolutely dominating bigfoot and got cocky, tired, and tried showing off. He paid for it, simple as that.

Are you honestly fucking telling me you believe bigfoot was winning the fight? Oh wait... lets take a second to use our brains and realize that by me saying ''skill'' I DON'T MEAN knockout power. I mean technique, movement, distance, grappling technique and so on. If that's, what you're saying then, I have some bad news....

I was actually training with bigfoot at the time (was training at ATT in coconut creek where he did his training camp for that fight, and yes, I did see bigfoot naked in the shower-room but none the less)

ANYWAY, so obviously I was rooting for him and happy that he got the win. But at the end of the day, using my MMA knowledge, I come to the conclusion that overeem IS the most skilled HW on the planet.

PS. PM if you want confirmed size

just 'cos you shower with Bigfoot doesn't mean you know about mma....

I'm from Holland, and wenn a countrymen is fighting you will root for him. Overeem is to slugish though to 'hang' with JDS or Cain, those two are a leage of their own.

You can see Overeem stepping into the opponent without his hands up to deliver a knee strike or to start a clinch... JDS or Cain are not letting him make this mistake and step backward with a counter punch him right on the chin.

Allistair is just to heavy footed and is moving like a concrete wall.

That said, all it takes is one punch, kick or especially one knee. And if Overeem can get a hold of JDS, we've seen Junior is not that good in the clinch or off his back.

Hopefully Gegard Mousassi can give us Dutchies a title with getting a step closer to middleweight gold against illusive machida.

I'm from Holland, and wenn a countrymen is fighting you will root for him. Overeem is to slugish though to 'hang' with JDS or Cain, those two are a leage of their own.

You can see Overeem stepping into the opponent without his hands up to deliver a knee strike or to start a clinch... JDS or Cain are not letting him make this mistake and step backward with a counter punch him right on the chin.

Allistair is just to heavy footed and is moving like a concrete wall.

That said, all it takes is one punch, kick or especially one knee. And if Overeem can get a hold of JDS, we've seen Junior is not that good in the clinch or off his back.

Hopefully Gegard Mousassi can give us Dutchies a title with getting a step closer to middleweight gold against illusive machida.

No no no. Machida for the win.!

Overeem would get stomped pretty easily. JDS has a granite chin and is tough as nails and Overeem still has a bad chin. If Reem could get JDS in the clinch and light him up with knees or even potentially take him down and sub him.

''Bad chin'' come the fuck on dude... he's fought some of the hardest punchers in the history or mma.. give the guy a fucking break. At HW especially, ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN AND ANYONE CAN GET CRACKED.

He's just a lot more ''ballsy'' and tends to get too cocky. If he fixes that, he's the HW champion FOR A LONG TIME.

• Downvote 1

''Bad chin'' come the fuck on dude... he's fought some of the hardest punchers in the history or mma.. give the guy a fucking break. At HW especially, ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN AND ANYONE CAN GET CRACKED.

He's just a lot more ''ballsy'' and tends to get too cocky. If he fixes that, he's the HW champion FOR A LONG TIME.

http://img.youtube.com/vi/8qTaozmctt0/0.jpg

http://a4d69b0be31a71a4ce13-693158ff2c1c99d0e4a41d57d491843d.r93.cf1.rackcdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/Travis-Browne-KOs-Alistair-Overeem-PhantomCam-478x270.jpg

http://cdn1.sbnation.com/imported_assets/642678/susumu25.jpg

http://www4.cdn.sherdog.com/_images/pictures/16/16466.jpg

http://en.susumug.com/pride/060911/susumu51.jpg

http://en.susumug.com/pride/030810/susumu04.jpg

• Upvote 1