WOCFS~ FightTalk! Rusty Ghost

ShanksMMA

Ladies and gents, Welcome to FightTalk! we are here with Rusty Ghost who is coming off an upset main event win over previously unbeaten HW contender Dave Makeshian.

Rusty put the favorite away early in the first round with a knee and is steaming from momentum after headlining WOCFS's first event.

Mr.Ghost, First question is now that you got the WOCFS cage jitters over with What are your plans @ the HW division?

Ghost: To answer that question, I have to start at the beginning.
You know, I don't even know how I got on this island. I've been training MMA, banging some white lines and all of a sudden I wake up here on The Island. Scared me good, brah. One minute I'm flying high with some nice young honey and the next I'm waking up on the street with some weird ass haole looking down at me. I swear I ain't gonna do coke no more. I swear on my momma. You know there ain't no way outta here? I looked, brah, I looked good.
But heck, maybe a change of scenery would do me good. Ain't nobody gonna miss me back home anyway. So here I was walking along the street when I found some skinny fella with glasses. Said his name was Bo Peep. I asked him, "what the fuck kind of name is Bo-Peep." He didn't answer. In fact, I don't think he has ever spoken a single word. But he points to things. The first thing he pointed to was a gym. I figured, since I'm here, I might as well stay fit. Then he brought me to a Mr. Powers. And well, here I am.
What do I plan to do with the Heavyweight division? Hell, I plan to make some money and hook up with some fine women. To do that, I gotta win man. I gotta beat whoever they put in front of me.

AHaahhaa! what a wild story! We weren't expecting that at all. Any thoughts on Who you wanna fight next?

Ghost: Don't matter to me. I'll be at the main event for WOCFS2 to see who takes home the belt. But really, man, I just want to fight.

Can you tell us more on what it's felt like to be in the 1st ever main event of this Org and expand on your 5second KO?

Ghost: It felt good, brah. I don't think a lot of people picked me to win that fight. I knew I'd knock him out though. I saw it in his eyes all week for the pre hype. By the time we got to weigh-ins, the bruddah was scared. When I landed that combination I knew he was done. That's a hell of a highlight to set the tone for an organization like WOFS2.
The rush, brah. It's a rush to crumple another big man like that. No drug can top that.
Hopefully I can do it again soon.

you were relatively unknow and now a lot of fans are screaming your name,,, is Anything you'd like to say to your new fan base?

Ghost: If you've got a nice pair of legs on ya, come talk to my buddy Bo-Peep. He can set up a one on one interview if you know what I mean.

Thats a fighter for you there folks.. Thats all the time we have good luck to you in he future Rusty.

Fighter: Last fight @:WOCFS1

Rusty Ghost

~ The following Session is sponsored by Atlantis.... Get your shit here!