(Nominations) Fight Character Of The Year 2018

junglelord

Ilo Danilo all the way

I dont know if this is what you are looking for but

Ilo Danilo is the funniest fucker on Buzz by a mile

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilepublic.php?FID=341813

You man really nominating a 0-5 can that posts pictures of penises on Buzz. Well I know why some would like it, but still.

yikes

• Upvote 4

All gross, unsolicited dick pics aside, Ilo Danilo's smack talk is at least interesting & well thought out in delivery.

While the character/backstory itself is not well thought out, his exchanges with other fighters are colorful.

I can't tell you how many boring buzzes I read from other fighters that are the following:

"I'll beat your ass"

"Well, you're a bitch"

"No, you're a bitch!"

*Yawn*

He's got my vote

• Upvote 3

All gross, unsolicited dick pics aside, Ilo Danilo's smack talk is at least interesting & well thought out in delivery.

While the character/backstory itself is not well thought out, his exchanges with other fighters are colorful.

I can't tell you how many boring buzzes I read from other fighters that are the following:

"I'll beat your ass"

"Well, you're a bitch"

"No, you're a bitch!"

*Yawn*

He's got my vote

he cant win now as his account has been deleted by mike

he cant win now as his account has been deleted by mike

We should start a petition to bring him back. All dick jokes aside he made cool buzz challenges and took on all challengers.

I’ll take a rowdy/active Ilo Danilo manager over a top 50 Hype manager that I have never encountered on any creation tournament or at the top 3 orgs ever. So many of these guys just do the whole:

1- test learn speed

2- test against himself for hiddens (no hype loss)

3-train train train

4- fighter reappears around age 21 ahead of his current ID competition

5- I still kick the living shit out of his (1-0) monster

6- rinse and repeat

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

We should start a petition to bring him back. All dick jokes aside he made cool buzz challenges and took on all challengers.

I’ll take a rowdy/active Ilo Danilo manager over a top 50 Hype manager that I have never encountered on any creation tournament or at the top 3 orgs ever. So many of these guys just do the whole:

1- test learn speed

2- test against himself for hiddens (no hype loss)

3-train train train

4- fighter reappears around age 21 ahead of his current ID competition

5- I still kick the living shit out of his (1-0) monster

6- rinse and repeat

Mate just because you and MissMiracle want front row seats to ilo danilo's meatshow does not mean everyone else wants to. The guy's a degenerate and can fuck off.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Mate just because you and MissMiracle want front row seats to ilo danilo's meatshow does not mean everyone else wants to. The guy's a degenerate and can fuck off.

The guy fucked up I admit it but like others have said he brought entertainment in Buzz and was active as fuck.

That crazy fucker decided to keep Ilo fighting even though his build was shit just for the entertaining. He insisted on taking fights injured just to keep rivalries going. Fuck the hype, fuck the records it’s active managers like that we need more.

I have Ibrahim Camara that just won the SFC belt with crappy hiddens in the deepest division ever. Fighting absolute monsters. Talking shit all the way to the top.

All I’m trying to say is there are managers trying new shit (and yes this guy tucked up) and guys like you that will keep rolling the same 25 year old Island grapplers to dominate noobs.

Now before you QQ maybe go recruit a bit in your org as the divisions are getting pretty shallow.

Bro

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1