Deuce7

Going to go out on a limb and guess that

Warlord is Team Warlord

KingMSD is KingMSD's Tutti In Pent

Scooby is Team Solider Ali

Gary is Seattle Sonics

H2Beau is Beale Street Blues

Fatback is Team Harris

So that leaves JuveLeo..............I will contact him and remind him to create his team.

Just to let you guys know I do have a buddy of mine that will jump in the league if Juve doesn't create his team. He has until an hour before the draft and I will have my buddy create his about an hour and a half before the draft.

Hey Deuce, the link isn't working for me. And sorry for the delay I worked all day yesterday. And time difference seems to be an issue. 9am where I'm at

I re-sent the link. If that does not work go to ESPN's fantasy games page and do a search for the league name (MMA League 2014) and then type in the password I sent you

Congrats to Warlord for picking up Kobe with his 1st pick. :bangin:

He fucked up my entire draft plan... :(

I have a quick Q - how points are counted? I mean, which players' stats are counted to official H2H? Only starters + G + PF/C or Starters + G + PF/C + All UTL or all 14 of them? o:

Since you can switch them out daily........which ever players you have playing that day will be counted.

So whoever you have as Starters, G , PF/C and Utility for each day will have points counted.

Example: Since LaMarcus Aldridge does not play on 10/28 I can sub in Carlos Boozer to take his spot and anything he does that night counts, but if Aldridge plays the following night (10/29) I can switch them back and any stats Aldridge records count.

It's a revolving door of moving players.

I like my squad, just wish I could've made the draft on time. Not sure if I would've drafted both Curry and Wall.

You should be set on 3 pointers and Assists with just those two. Not to mention I was eagerly anticipating Curry falling to me at #4.

You should be set on 3 pointers and Assists with just those two. Not to mention I was eagerly anticipating Curry falling to me at #4.

I wish I had problems like that "Fuck, what am I gonna do now? I have John Wall and Steph Curry... :/ " xD