2015 - Collected Excellence

GBK16

Oh.. well I can't remember that fight but definitely the Insanity finals I called it :P

i am still going with Torquil Bram vs Silas Monk , i would have bet my house on Monk winning that fight. It also had the comedy value if you put it that way; you can picture me falling off my pc chair laughing when i read the fight.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Tournament of the Year - GONY would be my vote, very enjoyable to be a part of but ITFL looks very enjoyable from an outsider perspective.

Org of the Year - EVO

Fight of the Year - Highjack vs Hun, I very rarely see 5 round fights these days over the limit of 80% let alone a rating of 93%. Very entertaining fight to read

Aww thanks boo. I forgot about that fight. Was an awesome fight to read without knowing the result and Silverspoon getting so butt-hurt afterwards just made it even better.

I won't be voting but congrats to everyone who earns a nomination. I hope the winners are all well-deserved.

• Upvote 1

A successful PPV for me was a PPV with a low loss of money and that lifted me up in a higher place worldwide. I'll keep doing the PPV's now until they start making profit and you guys will see it :) I've got this :)

Altough he can be an irritating guy who laughs when other people lose a fight, I would advise you to listen to him when it comes to doing ppv's . He sure knows a thing or two about such stuff so listen to what he has to offer and learn from it ;)

That is not possible as your org was created before nominations began which makes you ineligible for next year.

At least for new org, he could nominated for org of the year, provided he's still in business.

• Upvote 1

You guys are buzz kills. I think there should be a grace period as its really not possible for an org created so late in the year could win! But hey, We'll be in business. Hard competing with orgs that have been around 3-6 months already.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

You guys are buzz kills. I think there should be a grace period as its really not possible for an org created so late in the year could win! But hey, We'll be in business. Hard competing with orgs that have been around 3-6 months already.

I am just staying the rules.

However, there may be leeway on it but it would be discussed next year if you are still an org.

For Best new manager of the year, I nominate . . . myself . . . Blake Phoenix. Started playing 6/13/15. As of 10/17/15 I'm ranked 70 P4P.

The majority of your wins are QFC fights, I hardly consider that best. Plus I don't think you can nominate yourself or I'd be nominating my org for best new org.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/1435339984Gradys%20logo%20for%20my%20gym.png

Logo of the year

Designer of the Year - GWad. So exclusive you didn't know he made stuff

I back this vote, definitely designer of the year. A hidden talent that we just uncovered. He said so himself "its my exclusivity that really sets me apart"

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/1435339984Gradys%20logo%20for%20my%20gym.png

Logo of the year

Designer of the Year - GWad. So exclusive you didn't know he made stuff

Totally amazing. Once you die this could be worth millions.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Guys.. guys.. Don't rip him to shreds... Geez... He's just a person. Not a piece of meat.

A brilliant masterpiece of a person to be sure but a person nonetheless.

I mean sure... he's a visionary...

Sure... He may make the most interesting man in the world sound like my 11th grade history teacher but...

you know what, GOD DAMMIT You all are right.

This man deserves my vote.

Designer of the Century.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Guys.. guys.. Don't rip him to shreds... Geez... He's just a person. Not a piece of meat.

A brilliant masterpiece of a person to be sure but a person nonetheless.

I mean sure... he's a visionary...

Sure... He may make the most interesting man in the world sound like my 11th grade history teacher but...

you know what, GOD DAMMIT You all are right.

This man deserves my vote.

Designer of the Century.

Damn, I nominated you.

FIGHTER AWARDS
Fighter of the Year - Leonardo Ferreira
Upset of the Year - Edgowan Conan vs Bowser Stormcrow
^^^ it's very important to consider the 1st round + the finishing text. Finishing text should be important for KOTY. I'm sure there's dozens like it, but hell of a fight.
SOTY - Conan vs Stormcrow, no brainer.
MANAGER AWARDS
Manager of the Year - Dinooo
CEO of the Year - Steel Penn
Designer of the Year - John Hetfield
Writer of the Year - Bjorn
Smack Talker of the Year - Mannetosen
ORG AWARDS
Org of the Year - INSANITY (EVO, obviously if you look top-tier)
A.O.B
Alliance of the Year - Convicted
but if I can't vote for Convicted... Hitokiri-13
they got orgs, managers, etc. all around alliance I guess. really, nobody has ever deserved it over Convicted.
other alliances get considered because we get bored reminding everybody how much better we are than them.
  • Upvote 1

Fighter of the Year - Jameson Connemara (don't really see how this is close by the end of the year tbh)

Upset of the Year - Leo Ferreira vs. Rinky Spider 1

Sub of the Year - Rocker vs. Conan

KO of the Year - Veide vs. Spider

Fight of the Year - Ferreira vs. Veide

Manager of the Year - Dean Sutherland (don't see how this is close either)

CEO of the Year - Grant Brophy

Org of the Year - Troid

Alliance of the Year - Convicted