7 members have voted

1. 1. Lester Vs Piper

• Lester via KO
    • Lester via UD
    • Lester via Sub
    • Piper via KO
    • Piper via UD
    • Piper via Sub

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/38/38w1.jpg Vs http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/5/5b9.jpg

p4p 75 - Moe Lester (36-17 with 12 via KO) vs p4p 398 - Roddy Piper (41-17-1 with 11 KO's and 3 Subs)

Long standing Tycoon org CFC will close it doors with a massive card on Xmas day. The eagerly awaited rematch between Moe Lester and Roddy Piper will determine the final 145lb division title holder. These 2 legends of the fight game met on the 6th of October with Piper getting a decision win. In what was a gripping fight. Piper scored an early knockdown in the first but like most of his career Lester fought back and and lost by close decision in the end. We caught up with Lester for a quick chat about this upcoming bout.

Reporter: So Lester, you are a Empire HoFer, you've held belts at 3 different orgs and now you will be a part of a historic tycoon event, it's a far cry from the basement you spend most of your time in.

Lester: I love the fight game, it's a massive honor to be on this final card and I will be doing my best to keep the title I have - but at the end of the day the basement will always be my home.

Reporter: Errr You probably shouldn't be saying that out aloud - How do you think you'll go in this rematch against Piper?

Lester: From the day I was born it was my destiny to handle pipes. I was so excited and I mean really excited to be fighting Piper - I sweat up like a pedo at a wiggles concert before our first bout, that proved costly cause he caught me early and I was playing catch up after that... This time round I'm much more settled, sure I'm excited but I won't be getting worked up too early - it's 5 long rounds and I want to show I have the staying power to make this a truly epic encounter.

Reporter: Piper can do it anywhere, standing, clinching and on the ground - how you going to win this one?

Lester: Stop talking dirty to me... I don't mind where Piper takes me, he had me on the ground last time and really couldn't do much.. I will take him standing and hopefully make him clinch.. I do my best work in tight spaces as you are well aware..

Reporter: You're making me sick with these comments - keep it clean you dirty human being.

Lester: Hey you wanted to talk to me asshole, you can leave if you like, I have things to take care of in my basement.. Oh before you go....

I'm going to get a hold of you Piper, you are a CFC legend but your day has come and gone, when I'm through with you you'll be begging me to take you to my basement - it's much more pleasurable there than in a cage.