Ground strikes from the bottom

BuffMinion

Has anyone come across effective ground strikes from the bottom? On the rare occasion i've seen it done, I've never seen them land. As a matter of fact the couple times I've seen attempts, it almost always leaves them open to a successful counter. I hope someone has, I love seeing interesting script I haven't read before.

It's just not realistic to have GnP effective from the bottom. Yes we have seen it happen in real life but it is so rare that it's pointless to program it into the game as being more effective. Now making GnP more effective from top positions is something we can look at as a possibility because it's only ever really doing some damage from mount and sometimes side control.

I know that's not what this thread is about and I guess to answer your question: no.

• Upvote 1

• 1 year later...

Just checking in to see if their is any update from the community on if anyone's seen effective bottom position ground strikes? Or even better has someone seen a KO/TKO from the bottom?

I've peppered in bottom ground strikes with my fighter Seamus but it didn't really have any effect on much of anything even when they did land.

Heres some script from bottom ground strikes if you've never seen it:

"MacNamara tries to strike from the bottom."

"MacNamara with a couple of shots from the bottom there - nothing Kid can't handle though"