The Xtreme Talk Show

RazorMuayThai

The Xtreme Talk Show!

http://i.imgur.com/jZbpXWF.jpg

Garry Jones: Hello and welcome to the Xtreme Talk Show, brought to you by Xtreme K1 Combat. I’m your host Garry Jones and I am here to bring to you the latest talk show around! We will be brining you regular and updated news to do with the Xtreme K1 Combat fight organisation and also interviews with the managers and fighters around Xtreme K1 Combat!

This week saw two events take place on Xtreme K1 Combat, the first was Xtreme Combat: Dubonet VS Sims on the 13th at wild bobs bar in London. 533 people attended the show and with 10 fights going down the show was a cracker and gave us our biggest event rating to date! The show also hosted the first 145lbs OPEN ID division fight which ”Superfly” Francois Dubonet got a KO win in over William Sims in the first round and earned himself KO of the night! Sims was on a 7 fight win streak before the fight so no doubt he’ll be very upset to have that broken but hopefully he can push on and get his first win in Xtreme K1 Combat! Francois will now face Vodka Drunkinski on the 31st which is set to be a great fight! Fight of the night went to Roger Kint VS Aaron Morris which saw 3 hard fought exciting rounds of K1 action in which Kint prevailed as the winner! Although after the event it was shocking to see Kints name pop up on the free agent list so the 17 year old who is now 3 -0 will be actively seeing a new manager, although there are rumours of Kints speaking with Xtreme K1 Combat AaronThaiGuy about joining his growing list of fighters.

The second event of the week took place on the 15th which saw Xtreme K1 Combat host the steel penn alliance wars which saw VC-31 go 3-1 on wins over The Steel Penn Alliance.

Now for the second part of the show I would like to bring fighter Klaas Van Delft to the stage who is in AaronThaiGuy’s camp has gone 1-0 in Xtreme K1 Combat now!

Garry Jones: Welcome to the Show Klaas!

Klaas: It’s an honour to be here Garry.

Garry Jones: You’re setting off on what looks like to be a promising career for yourself. Your 18 years of age and you’ve got 1 win under your belt but what are you plans for the rest of the year?

Klaas: Well I fight Slade Wilson on the 6th of February at the Hard Knocks arena in London which I am very excited about! It’s one of the biggest events Xtreme K1 Combat will be putting on to date and I feel honoured that I’ve been given a slot to fight in there. As for the rest of the year I am going to be training hard, fighting a few more times and hopefully staying undefeated.

Garry Jones: Yes your fight against Slade on the 6th of February, how do you feel about this and is there any specific game plan set for this fight?

Klaas: I have to admit I’m pretty confident, my training is going well and I’m feeling great about myself! I’m already training for the fight and I have been working on my Muay Thai skills a lot and doing quite a bit of Muay Thai sparring. I have a large weight advantage over Slade and I’m hoping that I can use my power to finish the fight.

Garry Jones: Sounds like your very confident in your ability to win the fight and it also sounds like your training is going well which is always important as a young fighter, I’d like to wish you luck in your promising career and thank you for coming on the show it has been a pleasure meeting you!

The next thing on our agenda for tonight’s show is the upcoming 145lbs division 16 man tournament recently announced by Xtreme K1 Combat! The tournament will 16 OPEN ID featherweight fighters battle it out for a $500,000 prize and the featherweight title belt! So far 8 names have been announced on the tournament list and there are some crackers in there! The 1st event will take place on March the 1st in London but the venue is yet to be announced.

Now we will be having more guests on our show tonight!! I’d like to welcome heavyweight champion Itse Perkele to the stage and his manager Agent Dee!

Agent Dee: What's uuuup everyone? Thanks for inviting us, glad to be here.

Itse: Oh shi.. snap! Finally you guys got some real stars on the stage...

Gary Jones: First things first, how are you two finding your time with Xtreme K1 Combat, both of you have been here since the begging so what’s it been like being of the growth and excitement we are seeing around this place?

Agent Dee: Aaron is a pleasure to deal with. He is a super active and as an org owner he has those much needed communication skills. Nothing bad to say about the man or his org.

Itse: Obviously things are getting bigger and better. I personally crave for tougher tests becouse my first two stepping stones I stomped here were a pretty much let downs both. The latest one especially: 150lbs midget who talked his way to face the champ got put to his place real quick ahahhahahaaa.

Gary Jones: Itse you will be defending your title on the 6th of February to Tim Yankee, how do you feel about this fight and how have you prepared yourself for this fight?

Itse: I hope I get what Im asking for here: a tough fight! Yankee seems to have caught his momentum but I will do everything in my power to stop that dudes dreams right there in the ring. And about my preparations? That's a secret mate but I can tell it involves the art of bullshido!

Gary Jones: Agent Dee, Itse has had some impressive fights here in Xtreme K1 combat, where do you see his future going and what are you ultimate plans for Itse?

Agent Dee: Well like Itse said himself we think that he has yet to be challenged here and we are looking for bigger fights for the guy. Itse Perkele is really a MMA fighter so eventually he will change back to fight in the cage but not just yet. For now he will be honing his striking game as much as possible. After his first defeat - if that ever happens - we will look into all this future stuff more closely.

Gary Jones: Now a question for Itse, are there any fighters out there in the Xtreme K1 roster you’d really let to get into the ring with? And if so why?

Itse: Honestly I dont care who Im facing. Line 'em all up and we'll see whose who.

Gary Jones: I’d like to thank you both for coming on the show, it was a pleasure having you both and an hour to catch up with our Heavyweight champion! I wish you luck in your upcoming fight and hope you both have a great night!

Agent Dee: Cheers!

Itse: Pretty boy Yankee! Im gonna rearrange your face so good your next job will be at the museum as a Picasso art piece!

Garry Jones: If anyone hasn’t heard yet AaronThaiGuy recently announced a few changes to Xtreme K1 Combat, the first is that there will now be monthly awards given out to all fighters in the organisation. The prizes will be given out for Fighter of the month, Smack talker of the month, Manager of the month, Fight of the month and KO of the month. The prizes in total come to $50,000 and the prizes will be announced first here on the Xtreme Talk Show! The next thing he announced was something that a lot of people quickly revolted against; AaronThaiGuy announced that we would be working towards becoming an Open ID org! This was quickly disputed by many which lead to the decision being changed and instead the ID restriction dropped to 210K which a lot of people have showed their happiness at the change. Hopefully the new ID restriction will allow more talent to come into the organisation and generate more of a buzz around the events and get them arenas packed!

The final thing to discuss on tonight’s show is what Xtreme K1 combat have planned for the future and what the goals for this year are. Xtreme K1 Combat was formed in November of 2013 which was only 3 months ago. Since then we have signed over 100 fighters and hosted 7 events with another 5 events already in the pipeline and with this rapid growth I wondered to myself what can the plans be for 2014? So I went and asked the boss and here are the 5 goals he told me that he would strive to achieve for 2014!

1: To be nominated for organisation of the year, having being nominated for best new organisation of the year in 2013 Aaron has told me that he would love to be nominated and get into the voting stages of organisation of the year!

2: To keep growing, the one thing Aaron told me that this organisation will never do is stop growing! We will always be working to sign new talent, host bigger events and get more and more people into the stands to watch our fights!

3: Improve on the organisations current rankings. We are currently ranked the number one KT organisation in London and number 6 in the world! By the end of the year Aaron would like to keep a hold of that number 1 spot in London and hopefully get into the top 5 of the world, his ideal goal would be to get to number 3 in the world before the end of the year if not higher!

4: Help progress the development of young, up and coming K1 fighters. Since Xtreme K1 Combat began it has been a haven for young fighters looking to train up and become the respected fighters they deserve to be! He hopes that one of the fighters can get into the top 10 KT P4P rankings before the end of the year!

5: The final one is to keep everyone around and within the organisation happy!

And that’s everything for today’s show! I’d like to thank you all for joining me for our first show here and I wish you all an excellent week!

Your host Garry Jones!

• Upvote 6

• 2 weeks later...

The Xtreme Talk Show 2

http://i.imgur.com/jZbpXWF.jpg

Garry Jones: Hello guys and welcome to the second episode of the xtreme talk show, I’m your host Garry Jones and today we have a cracker of a show lined up for you. As always we’ll be bringing you the latest news from Xtreme K1 Combat as well as some live interviews here on the show!

The things thing on tonight’s agenda is something AaronThaiGuy told me to point out on the show today which is the smack talk thread! The smack talk thread is a great way for fighters to call for title shots, call for fights, show respect to other fighters or simply bash the living hell out of every fighter in the rankings! It is a great place for new managers yet to have a fighter in Xtreme K1 Combat to see how the org is and how much of a fun, excellent place this is to be! He has told me that he really wants everyone to get posting up in there and get things active in there! Whether it’s a respectful or a nasty comment you have to post we don’t care just get it posted! Also don’t forget the $10,000 monthly prize awarded to the smack talker of the month also!

This week we had just the one event take place which was Xtreme Combat: Frost VS Walker on the 23rd at The Underground in London. 814 people turned out to see the show which saw Frost battle it out with Walker in the co-main event for the super heavyweight title! The attendance was the biggest we have had here in Xtreme K1 Combat to date. The event also saw us bring in our biggest ticket revenue of $92,059. The main event of the show saw Codin Viperescu take on Rocky Marin, Codin ended the fight in just 5 seconds with a massive KO punch that earned him KO of the night and possibly KO of the month! It also earned Codin a shot at the Super Heavyweight title on the 6th of February. The co-main event saw Tobin Frost battle it out with Jamie Walker for the Super Heavyweight Title, it was the second time these two had met in the ring and the second time Tobin took the win with a TKO cut which takes Tobin to 4-0 in Xtreme K1 Combat and means he defends his title for the first time. Jamie Walker has since been dropped by his manager and is floating around the free agents list if anyone out there wants to pick him up? The Frost VS Walker fight earned fight of the night!

Once again I’d like to remind everyone of the upcoming 145lbs 16-man tournament we are going to be hosting! The tournament will start on March 1st and will be an open ID tournament with a $500,000 prize to the winner of the tournament plus much much more prizes. So far the tournament has 10 entrants and needs 6 more! Don’t miss out on your chance to win $500,000 and be named one of the best 145lbs stand up guys around!

I would like to welcome Joe Lang and his fight Victor “Ice Cold” Caffey to the stage...

Joe Lang: Thanks Garry, pleasure to be here.

Victor: ‘Ello mate, alright?

Garry: Joe first let’s have a chat about your time in Xtreme K1 Combat, you now have various fighters fighting in XKC, why is this and how do you feel about them being a part of Xtreme K1 Combat?

Joe: Well first of all I want to say that Aaron is doing a great job promoting his events. He has excellent communication skills and is always open to any ideas. I have signed a few fighters in his organization and have 2 young fighters making their KT debut at Xtreme Combat: Kamiya V Krilla. First is young New Zealander Sam Makatua who will be making his pro debut and Englishman JT Redman who is fresh off a Quick Fight MMA bout. They join veteran William Sims and soon Victor over here who will be taking part of the tournament thanks to NGF allowing him to compete.

Garry: With the tournament approaching and more names been pulled out of the hat and entered into the listings how do you guys feel about your chances in this tournament?

Victor: Well mate, of course I am confident that I will do well, otherwise I wouldn’t put my name in, would i?

Garry: Victor is there anyone in the listings so far who you would love to get into the ring with?

Victor: I’ll step in wit’ any geezer they match me up with. And I guarantee it’ll be a damn good fight!

Garry: Joe let’s talk about one of your other fighters William Simms, he’s already had one fight in Xtreme K1 Combat and I think a few people were surprised when you decided to put Victor into the tournament rather than Simms, could you let us know why?

Joe: Well Sims has spent a bit of his career fighting guys all over the world and has been in a lot of battles. He knows his career is winding down and after a stint in KT he went back to MMA briefly. After moving to London to train with my campGorilla Warfare MMA he saw an opportunity to make one last run at KT in a London based org and he went with it. As for whether Sims will compete or not, never say never…

Garry: Also Victor how do you feel about this?

Victor: Well, Sims is a solid geezer and we train all the time. If he were to enter the tourney we won’t have a problem facing each other if it comes down to it. It’ll be quite fun actually (smiles).
Joe: But in all seriousness, William is at a stage of his career now where he doesn’t need to be taking damage from people who are much larger than himself. But if Aaron needed someone to step in at short notice? I’m sure he’ll be happy to fight if he was needed, although I think the tournament is rapidly filling up.

Garry: Finally what would it mean to you guys if you won the tournament, got that $500,000 prize and the 145lbs division belt?!

Victor: I guess I’ll have me work cut out for me as I promised Steel I would come back to New Generation Fighters after the tournament, innit? But if I leave with the belt, I’m sure Steel will let me come back to defend it when the right challenger comes along.

Joe: Very exciting times for any KT fighter in XKC. We’ll discuss more at Xtreme Combat: Kamiya V Krilla when we all come down to cheer on our 2 youngsters on the card.

The final thing I’d like to mention today is that Xtreme K1 Combat has announced that they will now be partnering with Steel Penns All 160 Nutrition Company! It is the first company to offer all 160Q products to the world and both All 160 and XCK hope they can earn some good money together!

Thanks again for checking in!

Your Host,

Garry Jones.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Xtreme K1 Combat: Kamiya vs. Krilla Summary written by Furious Styles

Hello good people, this is your man on the scene, Furious Styles, and I’m live at The Underground in London where Xtreme Combat – Kamiya vs. Krilla just finished! Wow what a night of action! Out of ten fights, only two of them went past the first round! Talk about people getting dropped like ex-girlfriends who cheated with their ex-boyfriend’s best friend! There was some decent amount of smack talk prior to many of these fights but when all is said and done, what happens in the ring is what really counts!

One Featherweight, one Welterweight, one Middleweight, six Light Heavyweight and one Heavyweight battle is what this night brought to the rowdy fans who packed the Underground to one thousand deep! True to their form, some of the blue bloods really let some of the fighters have it after they got dropped, especially the ones who ran their mouths a lot prior to their fight, but hey, that’s the price you pay in K1! So, without further ado…let’s get down to business!

The Featherweight fight on the card brought us “Krillzilla” Mic Krilla (14-11) of THE STEEL PENN ALLIANCE – representing the Alliance baby! – and Kota “The Reaper” Kamiya (27-16), also of THE STEEL PENN ALLIANCE! I’ll reiterate that the inter-Alliance fights tend to be a little awkward at times, but in general they’re rather fun because if for nothing else, both fighters want to earn the right to be a bit of a braggart whenever they achieve a victory over a fellow Alliance member.

Another good thing about Steel Penn inter-Alliance battles: No one holds back! As soon as the bell rang, these two went right at it. Kamiya tested Krilla’s chin early with a solid right hand but Krilla took it well. In return, Krilla nailed Kamiya with a solid right high kick that was partially blocked but still managed to cut Kamiya above his left eye, an indication of the power of the kick! Kamiya showed off a lovely spinning back kick but it didn’t do much damage. Krilla looked like a Broadway dancer with his numerous high kicks.

As the fight wore on, both men struggled to land any clean shots on the opponent due to the opponent’s solid striking defense. This was the case until Krilla caught Kamiya completely off guard with a front kick to the face! Kamiya got up quickly from being knocked down by that kick, but it was obvious that he was hurt and dazed! Kamiya kept right on fighting but wasn’t able to land anything because he was off balance from being hurt. Krilla tried too many switch kicks and Kamiya was able to avoid them. Kamiya left an opening for Krilla and Krilla took full advantage, leveling Kamaya with a brutal right uppercut that turned the lights out! Krilla earned the KNOCKOUT VICTORY from that uppercut!

Krilla SNAPPED A TWO FIGHT LOSING STREAK with this victory and I must say, I like the old school rap song he has chosen to enter his fights with! On a side note, I wonder how much hair mousse he uses to keep his hair standing so rigid on his head. Krilla drops back into the loss column but will surely snap back quickly as he is a well-rounded fighter with experience. A quick suggestion: His management team may want to change his “Magic White” shorts to some other pair so he feels a bit better about himself. Just sayin’.

The lone Welterweight fight on the card placed Ash Zahard (2-3) and…oh man, how in the world is this name pronounced!? Grzegorz Chrzaszczyzewoszyc” Brzeczyszczykiewicz (0-2) was the opponent and damn, with a name like that, I can see why the young man lost! His mind is too jumbled from having to say and spell his name all the time! How can anyone concentrate fully with all of that going on!? My Polish brotha’, your name is far too difficult so I’ll just call you “Greg” for the sake of time and my not butchering your name.

“Greg” began the fight pretty well, showing some solid boxing skills and the ability to take a solid kick to the head, which Zahard was happy to provide! It seemed Zahard wasn’t sure if he wanted to clinch with “Greg” or not. Perhaps “Greg” smelled funny or something? Once Zahard decided to clinch, it was the beginning of the end! Zahard landed some vicious knees on “Greg” and a few body shots as well that really hurt “Greg”. A nasty left uppercut stunned “Greg” and Zahard followed that with a crunching right elbow to “Greg”’s left eye socket! Even the crowd moaned in pain as it was obvious “Greg” was done for the night! Zahard earned the TECHNICAL KNOCKOUT VICTORY with the elbow finish and even did a little strut around the ring!

Zahard SNAPPED A THREE FIGHT LOSING STREAK so he’s definitely happy about this victory! Now as always, I’m happy to offer a bit of advice so here it goes: Zahard, buy some new clothes. In fact, buy a few new outfits and put them on instead of wearing the standard issue MMATycoon “Magic White” shirt and shorts. Believe me, you’ll feel much better about yourself. “Greg” has now LOST TWO FIGHTS IN A ROW and sources inform me that his manager sent him packing, so “Greg” is now a free agent. We wish him the best of luck with all of his future endeavors.

The sole Middleweight fight on the card placed Federick “The Devil” Buckingham (1-1) and Kick Jigster (0-1) of LEGION OF DOOM in the ring to do battle! It’s kind of a rarity to see a fight last the full time because in kickboxing, most of the fights end early with someone kissing canvas. Although this fight lasted three rounds, I can sum up the action far more briefly. In a nutshell, Buckingham couldn’t make up his mind whether or not he wanted to try and clinch Jigster or not, so they basically danced in and out of the clinch while landing some strikes in between that type of action.

Jigster showed some solid boxing and defense, but Buckingham was definitely more aggressive and was able to land strikes that did more damage and that won the judges over when all was said and done. There was a smattering of boos from the crowd because the fight slowed way down when the fighters were in a clinch, plus the crowd expects to see a knockout each and every fight so what it’s no surprise they booed the fighters. Either way, Buckingham earned the UNANIMOUS DECISION VICTORY!

Federick gets his first taste of victory in his mixed martial arts career with this win and will surely look to build upon it! I do have one word of advice to his management team. The title of his entrance music is displayed as “I’m shipping of to Boston” instead of “I’m shipping off to Boston”. This may not matter as it’s strictly semantics, but hey, these are the type of things I take notice of and try to help out with.

For Jigster, the advice I have is easy: Find a better gym to train in son. No disrespect to the Cozad gym where you are, but if you’re serious about training and improving, a better quality gym with better trainers and sparring partners will definitely help your cause.

The action then shifted focus to the Light Heavyweight division and the two warriors to start that off were Toshiro Hitsugaya (1-1) and Clark Clarkey (0-4) of LEGION OF DOOM! Clarkey began the fight with an explosive punching combination that cut Hitsugaya open above his left eye and obviously caught him off guard. Hitsugaya returned the favor of bleeding by landing a solid left knee above Clarkey’s right eye. Hitsugaya built momentum from that knee and carried it all the way through to the end of the first round.

Hitsugaya must have seen the effects that his knee had on Clarkey, because he went right back to that in the clinch and it paid dividends for him! A nasty right knee to Clarkey’s forehead opened the cut above his right eye even more and that happened after Clarkey was stunned by an earlier right knee! Hitsugaya kept up the high level of aggression and effective strikes to take the second round. Prior to the third round, Clarkey’s corner told him that he has no choice but to knock Hitsugaya out of lose the fight!

Hitsugaya’s corner told him the very same information and Hitugaya wisely locked Clarkey in a clinch to continue pouring on the energy, landing damaging knees and keeping Clarkey from knocking him out. Hitsugaya finished the fight in a strong manner and he earned the UNANIMOUS DECISION VICTORY! This fight also earned Fight of the Night honors and Hitsugaya was honored by the award.

Hitsugaya turned his fortunes around quickly and rebounds from a loss that began his fighting career. He pulled even and will look to continue his winning ways. Clarkey has had a very tough go of his career and has now LOST FOUR FIGHTS IN A ROW! I will say this for him though: he has very good taste in clothing. The pinup shirt he’s wearing has a hot woman pictured on it, so I’ll always give credit to anyone with good taste like that. Good lord! However, it takes more than pictures of attractive young women to get the job done in the ring so hopefully Clarkey figures things out for himself and soon.

The second Light Heavyweight battle was for the Light Heavyweight Title! The two warriors aspiring to be champions were Jacob “Chosen Servant” Israel (5-0) of THE STEEL PENN ALLIANCE – steppin’ the game up! – and Jay Merel (2-1) of LEGION OF DOOM! Both fighters were very aggressive in this fight and for a while, it appeared that Merel may very well be the winner of the Light Heavyweight belt! A beautiful spinning right back fist nailed Israel but he took it in stride. He followed that up with a hard right hand that seemed to shake the ring, but again, Israel absorbed the strike and kept up his aggression.

Israel locked Merel in a clinch and once this happened, Merel’s slight advantage early in the fight disappeared! Merel was able to land one solid punch while in the clinch, but primarily, Israel locked him in a Thai Clinch and unloaded with numerous knees to the body and head. He even mixed in a couple of well placed, well-timed elbows that rattled Merel’s skull! Israel set Merel up with a furious right uppercut after stunning him with a brutal knee to the head! Israel won the Light Heavyweight Championship from the KNOCKOUT VICTORY and said he does his talking in the ring. He proved that he does exactly that.

Israel not only WON HIS FIFTH FIGHT IN A ROW, but he also earned KO of the Night honors for his handy work against Merel, no pun intended. Merel has a TWO FIGHT WIN STREAK SNAPPED and will look to bounce back against Slime Ball on February 14, Valentine’s Day. I’m certain there’ll be no love lost between those two fighters, and that probably holds true for everyone fighting that night! Merel also wants to have a better performance because he did a good amount of smack talking and may be embarrassed by the results of his last fight.

The third serving of Light Heavyweight action took place between Slime Ball (1-0) of IMPACT FIGHT ALLIANCE and Pingu Jigster (1-0)! Jigster did his best to catch Ball off guard by immediately rushing in with wild punches after the bell rang, but Ball’s defenses and movement kept him out of harm’s way. Ball then demonstrated strong kicking power with a solid left leg kick against Jigster that threw his balance off. Jigster decided to take the fight into the clinch, but after having no effect on Jigster with strikes, he wanted to take the fight out of the clinch. Ball kept the fight in the clinch and was the far better striker in this position.

One odd situation was Ball broke the clinch and Jigster went right back into it despite not having much success at all with it the first time. Again, Jigster wasn’t able to be effective in the clinch and Ball eventually broke the clinch. Ball began to land strong, accurate strikes and noticed that Jigster was having trouble blocking head kicks. Ball threw low kicks that made Jigster drop his guard a bit and boom, one last concussion-causing head kick dropped Jigster and Ball knew the fight was over! Ball earned the KNOCKOUT VICTORY and picked up his first career victory so he’ll definitely be in a good mood when he gets into the ring for his next fight! Jigster has a rough beginning to his MMA career but he’s very young and has plenty of time to train, improve and learn about fighting.

Fight number four in the Light Heavyweight division brought us “Industrious” AG Pennypacker (1-0) of LEGION OF DOOM and Je “Tornado” Tunaki (2-2) of THE STEEL PENN ALLIANCE – always loud and proud! Both fighters began the fight by trading strikes then Tunaki quickly locked Pennypacker into a clinch. The problem was, Pennypacker was better in the clinch than Tunaki expected and this strategy backfired! Pennypacker began to land the more damaging and effective strikes while Tunaki only landed a couple. Pennypacker could see that Tunaki wasn’t able to hurt him in the clinch and he increased his level of aggression and looked for the finish.

Tunaki tried to land knees against Pennypacker but Pennypacker displayed very good defensive skills and was able to avoid any damage. Tunaki slowed down just enough to where Pennpacker landed a couple of stinging punches then followed that up with a massive right uppercut that floored Tunaki! Pennypacker earned the KNOCKOUT VICTORY with that thunderous uppercut and fought his way to his very first victory in MMATycoon. He and his management team should celebrate because that’s great for that young man! He next battles JT Redman on February 17 so he can’t celebrate too much. Tunaki has now LOST TWO FIGHTS IN A ROW and next battles Clark Clarkey on February 17! Hopefully he can turn around his recent fortunes and earn the taste of victory again.

Light Heavyweight battle number five went down between JT Redman (2-0) and Kazimeras Klasson (1-5) of THE STEEL PENN ALLIANCE – the Alliance in the house! I guess Klasson insulted Redman before this fight or maybe Klasson tried to hit on Redman’s girlfriend, because Redman was a house of fire in this fight and made sure he ended this fight fast and painful! After rocking Klasson’s core with a crunching right kick, inexplicably, both fighters relaxed their hands and let them fall below their waist. I’m not sure what either one of them was thinking, but Redman was the first to react and boom, he unleashed a devastating left hook that turned Klasson’s lights out immediately!

That KNOCKOUT VICTORY gave Redman HIS SECOND WIN IN A ROW and he next battles AG Pennypacker on February 17. That fight will definitely be a great one to watch! Klasson has now LOST TWO FIGHTS IN A ROW and will next battle Jake Gustafsson on February 17! Maybe that fight will be the one that gets him back in a winning groove.

The final Light Heavyweight contest of the evening featured Chris Wiener (3-2) of IMPACT FIGHT ALLIANCE and Jake “The Mauler” Gustafsson (3-2)! These two warriors let it all hang out in this fight and the crowd loved it! Wiener’s defense kept Gustafsson off balance the entire fight. Gustafsson tried very hard to land a variety of punches and kicks but to no avail and this left him open for solid strikes from Wiener. After landing well-timed strikes, Wiener tagged Gustafsson with a left head kick that dropped him like he got hit by a brick! Much to Gustafsson’s credit, he was able to beat the count and get back to his feet, but the damage was done. A cut above his right eye formed and he was dazed as well!

Wiener attempted a massive left head kick but Gustafsson had the wherewithal to see it coming and was able to block it. However, that seemed to sap the last bit of energy he had because Wiener threw yet another tremendous right head kick and that one literally took Gustafsson off his feet and onto dream street! Wiener won the fight by KNOCKOUT and finds himself back in the win column and next faces Jiggy Jangston on February 17 and that will be one to watch as well! Gustafsson has now DROPPED TWO FIGHTS IN A ROW and will try to get things turned around on February 17 against Kazimeras Klasson!

Wrapping up the night’s events were the Heavyweights, and Sam Makatua (1-0) and Lar Darse (1-1) of the Tycoon Alliance were the two combatants to square off! Now this fight turned out to be interesting because word for both fighters from my reliable sources say both men tend to bleed rather easily, and that always makes for a graphic battle if nothing else! This fight didn’t disappoint and blood was spilled, though there wasn’t much time for more to be spilled.

Although Makatua is seven years younger, he showed the ring presence of a fighter who is older and more experienced, so props to his management team and his training regiment for that. He displayed very solid boxing ability and knowledgeable kicking plus moved very well in the ring as well. Darse just couldn’t get on track with the smoother, more efficient Makatua and eventually began to tire, both from snapping leg kicks and overall fatigue. Makatua saw this and immediately landed a quick and strong two-punch combination that opened up a cut above Darse’s left eye.

Makatua saw the blood trickle and that inspired him to be even more aggressive! He landed more punches and kicks all over the place and Darse was simply overwhelmed. He tried desperately to clinch with Makatua but Makatua wasn’t having that because he knew he had Darse in serious trouble. A sharp head kick made Darse smile but also took him off his guard, which opened up the opportunity for another punching combination. Makatua unleashed a furious three-punch combination that hurt Darse badly! Makatua then measured Darse, rocked his world with a vicious right cross, and that was all she wrote! Makatua earned the KNOCKOUT VICTORY and Darse was in shock for a while!

Makatua wins his first MMA fight in his first match, so he’s off to a great start and will surely go out and have some fun to enjoy it! Darse falls into the L column but I’m sure the “Drops Bombs” shirt he has on will inspire him to get into the gym more and train on various aspects of his game, because that red headed woman can inspire a lot of things!

There you have it ladies and gents and I appreciate you taking the time to join me for this summary. I hope all of you enjoyed the exciting night of fights and will get ready for the next night of K1 kickboxing action coming very soon! The STEEL PENN ALLIANCE and its partners strive to bring you the very best of all they do, and your participation allows all of us to push towards that lofty goal. Thank you, take care, good night…and I’ll see you at the next fights!

Garry Jones: Hello guys and welcome to the third addition of the xtreme talk show, I’m your host Garry Jones and today we have a cracker of a show lined up for you. As always we’ll be bringing you the latest news from Xtreme K1 Combat as well as some live interviews here on the show!

Let’s get the thing a lot of the managers around Xtreme K1 Combat have been waiting for out of the way first, yes that’s right the first ever monthly awards ceremony....

1: Fighter of the month: Up first we have the fighter of the month award which is going to..... Ossilus “Razorwire” Chiarmanda. Ossilus has had 2 fights in January, the first saw him win the 170lbs title with a TKO over tough opponent Thomasz Ziemowt and the second saw him successfully defend that title with a TKO over Jake Koreshkov. He has now had 4 straight wins in Xtreme K1 Combat with 3 stoppages.

2: Smack Talker of the month: The next award we have to hand out is the smack talker of the month, the smack talk recently has been amazing so it was very hard to find a winner but someone had to win and it’s been decided it will go to Jacob Isreal. Isreal has been at the front of the majority of the smack talk that’s been getting thrown down and has certainly backed up his words with winning the 205lbs division title.

3: Manager of the month: The next award will be handed out to manager of the month, which has been another hard award to pick with 3 or 4 managers springing to mind when I think of who I could award it to but this month it goes to ScoobyJR. Scooby has had 5 fights in January which include 4 wins, 1 loss, 1 title win and 1 title defence which see’s two of his fighters currently holding titles in Xtreme K1 Combat.

4: KO of the month: The next award will be KO of the month which goes to Francois Dubonet for his KO on Xtreme Combat: Dubonet VS Sims.

5: Fight of the month: The final award will be fight of the month which I’m going to give to Francois Dubonet & Vodka Drunkinski for their fight on Xtreme Combat: Xiao VS Sugarol which saw an excellent battle which resulted in a majority draw!

Now it’s onto the next subject, last week Xtreme K1 Combat held two events, the first was on the 27th at The Underground in London where 672 people turned out to see some raw K1 action! KO of the night went to Jacob Isreal who also won the 205lbs division title in his fight against Jay Merel.

Fight of the night went to Toshiro Hitsugaya VS Clark Clarkey which was an exciting fight from start to finish and saw Hitsugaya claim a decision victory over his opponent. The next event to take place was Xtreme Combat: Xiao VS Sugarol which took place at Hayashi’s Lounge – London. The event saw 1345 people turn out to see the fighters get down to business which is the biggest attendance we have had here at Xtreme K1 Combat. KO of the night went to Mikael Heikkien for his Head Kick on Adnan Cirak. Fight of the night went to Francois Dubonet & Vodka Drunkinski for their war which saw the fight end in a majority draw! The most exciting thins is that both these warriors will step into the ring against each other again on the 14th to see who is the better man and finally pick out a winner!

The final thing to talk about today is once again a reminder that the 145lbs division 16 man tournament still needs fighters! The event will start in March and is 6 fighters short! With a 500k cash prize up for grabs why not give it a shot?

P.S. All monthly award prizes will be paid later this week.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Thank you very kindly for the KO of the Month and the Fight of the Month awards, I'm very grateful. I'll do my best to get the Summary show out by tomorrow and the preview show done before the next event. Congratulations to the other fighters and managers who earned rewards for this past month :yes:

Xtreme K1 Combat: Xialong vs. Sugarol Summary written by Furious Styles

Greetings ladies and gentlemen, I hope all of you are well! This is your man on the KT scene, Furious Styles, and do I have an exciting summary for you! Hayashi’s lounge brought out two thousand wild and crazy kickboxing fans who loved every minute of the action they saw. So, without further ado…let’s get down to business!

The night began with the main event that placed Li Xialong (26-14-1) of THE STEEL PENN ALLIANCE – Steel in the house! – against Sammy Sugarol (18-13-1)! This was a highly anticipated fight and both men prepared very well. However, it was Xialong who would walk out victorious once the smoke cleared! From the moment the bell rang, it was obvious that Xialong was all business and wanted to finish the fight as soon as possible. He was very aggressive and once he moved the fight into the clinch, it was the beginning of the end for Sugarol! Sugarol used some solid defensive techniques to avoid some damage intermittently in the fight, but in general it just wasn’t enough!

Xialong did an excellent job of mixing up his strikes to keep Sugarol off balance and managed to build momentum with his punches. He landed a thunderous right hand that rocked Sugarol where he stood and he was in serious trouble at that point! Xialong kept up the pressure with strikes to the body using his knees and fists, then dropped Sugarol with a nasty right hook that ended his night! Xialong won by TECHNICAL KNOCKOUT and celebrated a well-deserved victory. Xialong has now WON THREE FIGHTS IN A ROW. Sugarol continues to struggle and has LOST FOUR FIGHTS IN A ROW. This is his first KT fight so he still has a chance to get things turned around for himself. I predicted Xialong to win by unanimous decision so I wasn’t that far off.

The second fight of the night featured “Superfly” Francois Dubonet (29-24-2) of THE STEEL PENN ALLIANCE – whoooo whoooooo! – battling Vodka Drunkinski (10-6-2)! What a battle it was! Two veteran warriors who have accomplished quite a bit in their careers went toe-to-toe, head-to-head, heart-to-heart! Both men displayed a tremendous amount of ability, desire, and put on one hell of a show which earned them Fight of the Night honors! For all three rounds, it boiled down to Dubonet doing his best to keep the fight at striking distance where he felt he had the advantage while Drunkinski did his absolute best to keep the fight in close quarters and in the clinch.

Both warriors expended a lot of energy and likewise they both landed and absorbed some strong punches and kicks from one another! Neither fighter would be deterred from what they wanted to do, and the crowd ate it up and asked for more! This continued to be the case right up to the end of the fight! Both warriors, exhausted, gave one another tremendous respect with a handshake and a one-armed hug then raised each other’s hand and walked around the ring. The crowd gave them an ovation because they understood what they had just witnessed. The fight was deemed a MAJORITY DRAW and even better, both of these warriors will battle once again on February 14, Valentine’s Day!

Heraclio “The Titan” Olmos (3-0) of LEGION OF DOOM and Joe Darcy (0-3) were the third set of combatants to step into the ring to battle! Olmos was a bit overexcited in this fight and that lead him to have less-than-perfect aim. Olmos attempted to kick Darcy on his lead leg but instead, he kicked his third leg! After everyone in attendance groaned in understanding pain, Darcy was able to gather himself after a few minutes and continue fighting. He and Olmos touched gloves and Olmos apologized for the low blow.

Darcy eventually brought this fit into the clinch but that turned out to be a bad move! Olmos unloaded multiple knees on Darcy, and a few of them were

especially nasty as they did brutal damage to Darcy’s body and head! In the second round, Olmos was a house of fire and just unloaded all over Darcy! Darcy could do nothing to stop the onslaught! After setting Darcy up, Olmos landed a picture-perfect one-two combination and turned out Darcy’s lights! Olmos wins by KNOCKOUT and looks to continue his momentum.

Olmos continues his perfect beginning to his mixed martial arts career and PICKS UP HIS THIRD WIN IN A ROW. It’s my understanding that after this fight, Darcy decided to look for a new management team and is currently a Free Agent. Whether or not he finds a new manager remains to be seen. I predicted Olmos with a second round knockout so again, I wasn’t that far off.

The next battle pit Paul “9mm” Ming (2-0) of Swedish Fighters Alliance against Allen “The Lock” Key (2-1) and this one didn’t last too long! Ming went into the clinch very early and neither fighter did much of anything in the clinch. Ming broke the clinch then broke Key’s spirits with a lightning fast one-two combination that caught Key off guard and he found himself getting the standing eight count.

The right uppercut opened up a cut above Key’s left eye that helped lead to him losing this fight. Both fighters became very undecided about wanting to stay in the clinch or not and it honestly looked like some sort of kickboxing dance. Ming broke the clinch and allowed his hands to put an end to this contest. After some setup punches, Ming cracked Key with a vicious left hook that dropped him in his place and wins by TECHNICAL KNOCKOUT!

Ming has now WON TWO FIGHTS IN A ROW and Key has his TWO FIGHT WIN STREAK SNAPPED! Ming will battle Al Bundy on February 17. I wonder if he has a manager named Peg. Key will battle Scott Ferrozzo on February 21 so he has a chance to get back to his previously winning ways.

The Welterweight Title was on the line between Ossilus “Razorwire” Chiarmanda (4-1) of LEGION OF DOOM and Jake “Spartain” Koreshkov (2-1)! This fight began pretty evenly with both warriors exhibiting solid movement and striking. Koreshkov seemed to have a slight advantage with his punching but that was nullified once Chiarmanda moved the fight into a clinch. Once this happened, the momentum swung big time to Chiarmanda’s favor!

Chiarmanda has shown he favors elbows and knees in the clinch, which is no surprise in the KT circuits, and he’s quite good with both. He opened up a cut above Koreshkov’s right eye with a slicing left elbow that hurt Koreshkov. Later on as Chiarmanda gained more confidence in the clinch, he landed a savage right knee to Koreshkov’s head that rocked his world big time!

That allowed Chiarmanda to land yet another brutal left elbow that dropped Koreshkov like a bad habit and the referee waved off the fight! Chiarmanda earned the TECHNICAL KNOCKOUT VICTORY and was quite proud of himself as the Welterweight Title was fastened around his waist. I also predicted that he would win this fight so he made me look smart in the process.

Chiarmanda continues his winning ways in the KT realm, remaining undefeated and winning FOUR FIGHTS IN A ROW! He’s definitely a fighter to keep an eye on as he continues to improve. My sources informed me that after losing to Chiarmanda, Koreshkov and his management team had a mutual split and he is now retired. At being eighteen years old, perhaps he’ll change his mind about fighting because he has many years ahead of him.

The next battle featured Alfredo Barbosa (2-0) of the Swedish Fighters Alliance and Raymundo “Renegade” Robinson (0-1) of THE STEEL PENN ALLIANCE – always bringing the raucous! Both fighters came into this fight with the reputation of having very good Muay Thai skills as well as being strong, so this was destined to be a hard-hitting fight…at least that’s what I thought!

This fight turned into a schooling in the clinch by Barbosa. Robinson literally didn’t even hit Robinson because he was so dominant in the clinch, an embarrassing situation for someone with kickboxing skills. However, that’s what happens when one fighter is more dedicated than the other to the craft. Robinson spent far more time trying to get out of the clinch as opposed to hitting Barbosa, so this fight was mercifully ended when Barbosa decided to break the clinch and crack the left side of Robinson’s head with a punishing head kick! The referee called the fight and Barbosa earned the TECHNICAL KNOCKOUT VICTORY! I chose Barbosa to win this fight so he’s another fighter that made me look smart.

Barbosa wins his first KT battle so his career is off to a positive start, though someone may want to tell him that wearing an Olympic wrestling outfit is a bit…unusual…for a kickboxing division, but hey, to each their own. It’s working for him and we’ll see if it works against Damien Oquinn on February 21st. Robinson has a rough beginning to his mixed martial arts career and as a fellow Alliance mate, I can say this. Robinson, if you’re serious about your career then you’ll absolutely want to join a gym and train son! It’s difficult to beat anyone in mixed martial arts without proper training so get it done!

Reynir Arn (3-0) of Swedish Fighters Alliance and Antti Meijeri (1-1) of the FinnFighters were the next warriors to step into the ring and both men were intense! Both warriors tested one another early with solid punches and kicks, but Arn quickly established the tone of the fight with a lightning quick and very painful left front kick right to Meijeri’s kisser that floored him! Meijeri was able to gather himself quickly and get back to his feet, but it was obvious that he was shaken.

Arn continued to pressure Meijeri and though he did his best to defend himself and establish his strikes from long range, Arn was just too much for him to handle! After setting Meijeri up with well-timed strikes and counter strikes, a thunderous right cross sent Meijeri tumbling to the mat and he wasn’t able to beat the ten count! Arn earned the TECHNICAL KNOCKOUT VICTORY and played to the crowd. I chose Meijeri to win this fight so that’s one prediction I got wrong. Not the first time and definitely not the last.

Arn continued his winning ways and has now WON THREE FIGHTS IN A ROW! Mike Boomer will be his next test on February 21st so we’ll see if he can push that streak to four! Meijeri has to go back to the drawing board to figure out how to get back to his previous winning ways. No doubt his fellow FinnFighters will work with him on that.

“The Dark Horse” Mikael Heikkinen (2-0) of Cold Blooded Killers and Adnan “Striker” Cirak (2-1) of LEGION OF DOOM brought us the next battle! Both fighters have shown solid standup fighting skills but it was Heikkinen who was the dominant fighter in this battle! Both warriors opted to stand toe-to-toe, which the crowd loved, and Heikkinen showed everyone that he is a fighter who can get the job done!

He landed very solid strikes that echoed throughout the arena. Cirak was able to take a good amount of punishment and he landed sporadic strikes, but in general this fight was all about Heikkinen! In the second round, Heikkinen beautifully setup Cirak for a monstrous head kick that put Cirak out cold! Heikkinen earned the KNOCKOUT VICTORY and what I appreciate is the fact he called me out on my prediction. I thought Cirak would win this battle but Heikkinen proved me wrong big time, plus he earned KO of the Night honors!

Obviously as a manager I can only do so much, but Pakon Rajanont paid attention to his comments and it works out that both warriors fight in the same weight division. Perhaps they’ll be able to battle one another in the future to determine which young upstart is the most capable, and the most confident.

Heikkinen extended his WIN STREAK TO TWO and next battles Dory Raly on February 28th! I’m certain Heikkinen will want to prove himself yet again to Xtreme Combat, as well as me, that he’s a fighter to be reckoned with, so I’ll be sure to pay close attention to this fight. I assure Heikkinen that Pakon will also be watching intently. Cirak has his TWO FIGHT WIN STREAK SNAPPED and will have an opportunity to turn things around against Adolf Jakobsen on February 21st!

Dante Luciano (3-1) and Damien “DDog The Destroyer” Oquinn (1-3) were the next warriors to step into the ring! These two fighters were very aggressive from the moment the bell rang, and that’s the type of fight people like to witness! Oquinn opened up the fireworks first with a stinging right cross that put the hurt on Luciano! Much to Luciano’s credit, he was able to gather his senses before Oquinn could capitalize on the situation.

Luciano then swung the momentum in his favor by taking the fight into a clinch where he was able to utilize his in-fighting skills and sway the fight completely to his advantage. Prior to the second round, Luciano’s corner told him that the clinch is where he wants to be and Luciano listened intently and did exactly as he was told! Rounds two and three were kept in the clinch and Luciano was completely dominant, making the judges decisions very easy for them. I chose Oquinn to win this fight so I was again proven wrong. This is why I manage fighters and not try to predict winners. If I was able to do that consistently then I would make a lot of money placing bets.

Luciano finished the fight strongly and earned the UNANIMOUS DECISION VICTORY. Luciano has now WON TWO FIGHTS IN A ROW but in a bit of a surprise in my opinion, he decided to part ways with his management team. At twenty six years old, he may find it difficult to find another management team willing to take him on, but he has shown solid skills so perhaps someone will take a chance on him. Oquinn finds himself back in the loss column after a brief stint in the win column. Alfredo Barbosa is his next opponent on February 21st so he has an opportunity to put himself back on the positive side of fighting.

The final battle of the night took place between “Killer” Clay Moreton (1-2) and Rocco Manigrasso (0-2)! To sum this fight up quickly and easily, it was a clinching contest that looked like a dance off! Neither fighter could decide if they really wanted to stay in the clinch or not, so they had a lot of back-and-forth clinching and breaking of clinching. Moreton was far more effective in the clinch but the crowd got a bit restless because they wanted to see more action.

The fight continued in this manner until the final bell and though Moreton was the obvious UNANIMOUS DECISION winner, even he looked a bit disappointed that the fight was a bit ugly and that he wasn’t able to put Manigrasso on the mat. Hey, a win is a win, be it ugly or beautiful and that’s just the way it is.

Moreton SNAPPED A TWO FIGHT LOSING STREAK and next steps into battle against Loic Remy on February 21st! Manigrasso continues to struggle with his mixed martial arts career, but he’s a young fighter so there’s potential there if he focuses himself properly.

Well there you have it ladies and gents, and as always I appreciate you taking time to review this night’s events with me. Xtreme K1 Combat looks to establish itself as the premier KT league in MMATycoon, so look for more exciting fights and fighters coming your way! Take care, be well, and I’ll see you at the next fights.

• 1 month later...

I recommend World Combat Sports in Los Angeles. I'll be putting Pakon into that organization as soon as Pakon is either released from his contract or it expires