Just for the record,....I like what you guys are working on here,..... and I am interested in witnessing it. :yes:

Just for the record,....I like what you guys are working on here,..... and I am interested in witnessing it. :yes:

Me too ;) If I had more cash I would probably pau them to do a review of some of my event :)

Im not too tech savvy so how does podcasting work. Is it live?

The people doing the show would all join a chat group where one person (Presumably Marky) would use the programming to record the conversation. The conversation will be edited by the audio editors and posted somewhere so everyone can listen to it.

At least that is how I understand it will work.

• Upvote 2

The people doing the show would all join a chat group where one person (Presumably Marky) would use the programming to record the conversation. The conversation will be edited by the audio editors and posted somewhere so everyone can listen to it.

At least that is how I understand it will work.

Yep pretty much exactly this. TeamSpeak has a recording option so whoever is in the conversation can record the whole convo.

Yep pretty much exactly this. TeamSpeak has a recording option so whoever is in the conversation can record the whole convo.

Nice to know I got it spot on. Will try to get a headset with mic soon so I can take part in it.

Oh and just so you know, my voice comes out horribly over a mic. Had to do a radio podcast on the problems of foreign people in Irish schools and I sounded like a low pitches whistle. Hopefully my voice comes out better this time haha

Teamspeak is incredibly awful.

Looking forward to this! I guess I could be a guest some time, although I doubt that I would have anything interesting to say, lol :D

It'll just be a casual conversation about different topics :) Aiming to have 5 people on every episode so there's plenty of people there to talk about the different topics. If you're interested, just post your details and I'll add you to the list :)

It'll just be a casual conversation about different topics :) Aiming to have 5 people on every episode so there's plenty of people there to talk about the different topics. If you're interested, just post your details and I'll add you to the list :)

Allritghty then :)

Username: Kole

Preferred Role: Guest / Europe

Time Zone: GMT +2

Preferred Time: 6PM to 11PM GMT

Yep TeamSpeak 3, so download the client and hopefully we can arrange to get a server sorted for us

Awesome :) Gotta take a look at some recent event real life and in-game to be up to date with what we may discuss there ;)

Just ordered my headset so it should be here in 3-5 working days. Any idea what day you are thinking of holding it on?

Marky told me he thinks about thursday evening

Marky told me he thinks about thursday evening

This thursday coming? (22nd) hmm, I might not be able to make it then if the headset doesn't arrive in time

Also, had an idea that may already be a given. Each week you could have a "special" guest to talk about a specific aspect. For example, you could get Mike Tycoon in to talk about the new system or have someone talk about a landmark point in their career or in the game.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Like @GBK16's suggestion, depending on how often it runs maybe not every time but could be a neat.

When you decided what day post the topics before we get started so we're not looking like a bunch of plebs and do some digging xD

Obviously not every time but whenever there is something big, like an update or a development, or even a feud between two managers, we could have them in and talk to them about the situation.