UFC Fight Night Assuncao vs Moraes 2 Pick'em Thread

kenlow73

Insane event, shame about some of the decisions with the brazilian judging and whatnot.

JLP, unlucky on your day at the office - my door is always open should you need tips on picking fighters. Chin up, theres 7 more consecutive weeks for you to get it right.

Oliveira destroying cheating Teymur was the icing on the cake :)

Insane event, shame about some of the decisions with the brazilian judging and whatnot.

JLP, unlucky on your day at the office - my door is always open should you need tips on picking fighters. Chin up, theres 7 more consecutive weeks for you to get it right.

Oliveira destroying cheating Teymur was the icing on the cake :)

Funny how you two post within minutes of each other consistently.

Yes, I think you created a new account to get extra entries into two games you seem to be obsessed over.

Based on your behavior since you started participating in these games, I can't imagine you having a friend. Most people who are as passive aggressive as you and can find the time to fire off an incredible amount of obsessive emails about the game as you struggle to find friends. Much less someone who shows the same traits and interests.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

JLP stop being so salty lol.

You're mad because it wasnt your night yesterday, in fact you've been mad since i was accepted in to camp league and have taken multiple digs since.

Just play the game like everyone else is and stop whining.

Also, i know ML irl and he does have mates, your comment about him being obsessive kinda applies entirely to you and not one bit to him does it not? 6.3k posts in the years you've been a member here tells me you spend a lot of free time 'obsessing' on this forum, so maybe think before you try firing off personal attacks.

This is gonna be the last post i address you/this agenda of yours in, dont really fancy going back and forth on an online forum with a guy like you.

So impressive with Aldo's performance .... and Moraes ... Maia was classic!

get that mcnugget into Brazil and put him inside the cage with Aldo for a rematch !!! :D (of course Daddy Dana will do everything in his power to not make that rematch happen ... because when Aldo wins, nuggets would loose some / or all of that 13 second hype ... )

had some questions with the Brazilian judging of course ... scary when a foreign fighter fights at Brazil and not getting a finish and going to the judges scorecards :)

So impressive with Aldo's performance .... and Moraes ... Maia was classic!

get that mcnugget into Brazil and put him inside the cage with Aldo for a rematch !!! :D (of course Daddy Dana will do everything in his power to not make that rematch happen ... because when Aldo wins, nuggets would loose some / or all of that 13 second hype ... )

had some questions with the Brazilian judging of course ... scary when a foreign fighter fights at Brazil and not getting a finish and going to the judges scorecards :)

yeah that decision for Alves was terrible, Griffin definitely won 2 rounds

Go on Aldo. Really glad to see him back in action. That was money in the bag for being a betting man. Great underdog bet. Aldo has a new weapon, plus he is really putting some sting behind his punches these days. He looks pumped too. Combined with his (renowned) deadly kicks and these new body blows, Aldo is looking baddass......maybe not good enough to take the best. Gate keeper though, maybe?