• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Panic

Panic

Blue Belt

• Manager
  • 126 posts

Posted 29 May 2014 - 01:33 AM

Devotion's Jacked Shack nutrition company in New York is looking for someone to invest money in creating our final 160Q supplement. If any person with deep pockets would like to invest I would gladly add you to the payroll for the remainder of the companys lifespan where you would recieve a portion of the profit from the item created forever, I will also name the supplement after you! Or I am willing to take a loan where you would recieve all income from the business (The business is currently doing pretty well in NY) and I will make an arranged payment weekly until the loan is paid back with interest. At the time the loan and interest is paid back I will resume fincancial control of the business and payments will be complete.

If anyone is willing to invest/loan the amount of money needed to create my final 160Q supp please PM me in game. Thanks for reading.

#2 thegroovemonkey

thegroovemonkey

Red Belt

• Manager
  • 2,520 posts

Posted 30 May 2014 - 06:22 AM

50237522.jpg

M15UiCS.gif

#3 Panic

Panic

Blue Belt

• Manager
  • 126 posts

Posted 31 May 2014 - 10:45 PM

Thats fine. Looks like you might have an interest in not believing me sine you have a nutrition company logo under your post. I'm not dishonest, I got loans from a friend to create my supps. If I was willing to lie about the quality I wouldnt be looking for an investor to create a real 160 muscle bulk supp. I respect your opinion though.

#4 Viking

Viking

Red Belt

• Manager
  • 3,736 posts

Posted 31 May 2014 - 11:15 PM

Prove that those supps youre selling are actually 160s.

#5 Panic

Panic

Blue Belt

• Manager
  • 126 posts

Posted 31 May 2014 - 11:25 PM

I've already proven it to anyone that does business with me. Don't see why I would need to prove it to you.

#6 Viking

Viking

Red Belt

• Manager
  • 3,736 posts

Posted 31 May 2014 - 11:47 PM

Listen up Bum Boy. No one will believe that those crappy supplements you are selling are actually real 160s.

I suggest you prove it or shut up.

#7 Panic

Panic

Blue Belt

• Manager
  • 126 posts

Posted 31 May 2014 - 11:57 PM

Haha a 45 year old internet game forum troll. People are buying my supplements because they are real. Don't have to prove it to some old angry chump.

#8 handgrenaide

handgrenaide

Brown Belt

• Manager
  • 921 posts

Posted 01 June 2014 - 12:26 AM

50237522.jpg

Hilarious!

Sometimes I laugh with God about how you can't stop me.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: nutrition, new york, devotion, loan, invest, money, help

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users