Mayweather Vs McGregor

Caleb613

This fight is all about the show. The build up is going to be off the charts good.

The people that are criticizing this fight because of its competitive nature are off base. When you feel the need to point out that Mayweather will win you should first look yourself in the mirror and ask "do I really think I'm that much smarter than everyone else?". Because that's essentially what you're doing. Everyone knows it's not going to be competitive. The need to point it out only tells me that there's some doubt in your own mind and you have to keep reassuring yourself.

I can't wait for the ball to get rolling on this. The odds should be on whether Mcgregor can get in Mayweather's head or not. I just don't think Mayweather has ever faced a trash talker on this level before.

I don't think Mayweather is smart enough to understand the things Connor says. Aside from Connor's accent, Mayweather is not known to be the smartest guy and so how could he get angry at anything if he doesn't even know what he's on about lol...

I don't think Mayweather is smart enough to understand the things Connor says. Aside from Connor's accent, Mayweather is not known to be the smartest guy and so how could he get angry at anything if he doesn't even know what he's on about lol...

I think Mayweather is a highly intelligent human being who suffers from a severe lack of education.

• Upvote 1

mayweather is gonna fuck conor up. the only boxer in recent memory whose gone straight into 12 rounders is loma and he was an olympic gold medalist with like a 300-1 ammy record who also happens to be one of the best boxers ive ever seen. even so loma lost his first fight vs a real top level guy. youre really delusional if you think conor mcgregor has any chance of beating floyd fucking mayweather in the ring.

with that being said ill be rooting for conor because mayweather is a colossal piece of shit

mayweather is gonna fuck conor up. the only boxer in recent memory whose gone straight into 12 rounders is loma and he was an olympic gold medalist with like a 300-1 ammy record who also happens to be one of the best boxers ive ever seen. even so loma lost his first fight vs a real top level guy. youre really delusional if you think conor mcgregor has any chance of beating floyd fucking mayweather in the ring.

with that being said ill be rooting for conor because mayweather is a colossal piece of shit

Agree on all counts.

Back when I thought this fight would never happen I thought that Connor would be able to lay little pretty boy out no problem but the more I think about Mayweather fights I have seen and the way he has dealt with some of the best out there the clearer the reality rings in my mind. Mcgregor will have a hell of a time even touching Floyd. His defense is impregnable, his hands may be broken, his career may be at it's end but he will still win the fight.

I too hate Mayweather and I will be rooting for McG, hoping he can get the hail marry KO and bankrupt every bookie in Vegas.

Nobody expected Conor to one punch ko aldo but he did...granted aldo got emotional as shit and ran at Conor like a pre pubescent school girl which mayweather won't do BUT Conor always has that punchers chance which is what makes this so interesting. I bet everyone had that tiny doubt in their minds think mayweather will win easy but maybe Conor can pull it off.

Either way I don't think we see either of these guys fight again which is a shame for mma not so much boxing

Nobody expected Conor to one punch ko aldo but he did...granted aldo got emotional as shit and ran at Conor like a pre pubescent school girl which mayweather won't do BUT Conor always has that punchers chance which is what makes this so interesting. I bet everyone had that tiny doubt in their minds think mayweather will win easy but maybe Conor can pull it off.

Either way I don't think we see either of these guys fight again which is a shame for mma not so much boxing

I Think Conor has a chance .00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001

Floyd has beat fighters that hit harder than Conor does and they could box

A punchers chance vs the greatest defensive boxer ever one of the best boxers ever period

is not much of a chance at all

but this video does make me want to see it !

A chance is a chance, the fact floyd has fought loads of people with power or whatever is fairly irrelevant tbh, because it only takes one punch, one millisecond of a mistake and he's looking at the ceiling. It's unlikely but possible

yes it could happen i guess people do get struck by lightning so anything is possible

I think a high-school football team has a better chance of beating a NFL team than Conor has in beating Floyd

but thats me.

We are talking the best boxer ever vs a amateur who has never boxed anybody.

I dont think Conor could beat any boxer Mayweather has beat in the last 10 years.

A chance is a chance, the fact floyd has fought loads of people with power or whatever is fairly irrelevant tbh, because it only takes one punch, one millisecond of a mistake and he's looking at the ceiling. It's unlikely but possible

We all know one punch is all it takes but that is the dumbest shit Ive heard... He doesnt have a glass chin... This fight is a wash...

I still think De La Hoya beat Mayweather. Split decision. Should have gone to the champ. Nevertheless, I see similarities in this fight. If Mcgregor can avoid tiring in the late rounds, while being accurate, he can win.

People forget Mayweather can't mount offense. It's silly to me. You can quickly tell people that are casual. When they say "Mayweather will destroy him" it's like a bulb above their head signaling that they are just spouting off generic rhetoric. Floyd throws one punch at a time offense. Not much more sophisticated than boxing in MMA.

Mayweather has made a career out of beating people using a low punch count and high accuracy. Mcgregor is a very accurate striker. That is the exact formula it takes to beat Mayweather. You don't have to knock Floyd out to win. Just be accurate and don't tire in the late rounds. If you match Floyd's punches landed while being the aggressor then you win by default.

I still think De La Hoya beat Mayweather. Split decision. Should have gone to the champ. Nevertheless, I see similarities in this fight. If Mcgregor can avoid tiring in the late rounds, while being accurate, he can win.

People forget Mayweather can't mount offense. It's silly to me. You can quickly tell people that are casual. When they say "Mayweather will destroy him" it's like a bulb above their head signaling that they are just spouting off generic rhetoric. Floyd throws one punch at a time offense. Not much more sophisticated than boxing in MMA.

Mayweather has made a career out of beating people using a low punch count and high accuracy. Mcgregor is a very accurate striker. That is the exact formula it takes to beat Mayweather. You don't have to knock Floyd out to win. Just be accurate and don't tire in the late rounds. If you match Floyd's punches landed while being the aggressor then you win by default. Man why didn't any of the boxers he fought in his 49 fights think of that? he would have lost a long time ago with you in there corner to give them the the exact formula!lol

100.gif

when they say "Mayweather will destroy him" thats not the casual fans thats the smart ones!

because only a casual fan would think a mma fighter can step in a boxing ring a beat the best boxer ever who just happens to be 49-0 with 26 ko's

and was a champion for over 18 years and has never even been knock down

only casual fans think Mayweather will lose this fight Real fans know that it wont even be close Mayweather will embarrass Conor

Conor has been embarrassed in is own sport that has never happen to Floyd in boxing

so destroy embarrassed outclass whopping whatever you want to called thats what will happen