Evil Empire looking for new members

Warwynd

The Evil Empire Alliance is back and we (meaning just little old me at the moment) are looking to fill the ranks again. I've been absent for a long time, but I am back and I am here for the long haul. So, if anyone out there is interested in joining a new Alliance, then drop me a line and we can see about getting you sorted out. Cheers!

• Upvote 1

Awesome..

Just one question..

Will canolis be served at the weekly meetings?

Will, canolis be served? of course dey will. What kinda questions is dat?

If you don't mind a girl that only rolls grapplers and has a really foul mouth I'm down Brunnisimo.

Not only do we not mind a gril what loves ta grapple and has a foul mout, we strongly encourages it. Invitation will be sent.

Do Alliance members get any perks?

Yeah. Yous gets ta be part of da Evil Empire. Dats a perk right dere.

• Upvote 1

Nice, good luck.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks, mate. I miss the old days when I was kicking everyone's head off in your org...

Good days indeed :) The UFL was a fun org to run at the time and you certainly had some great fighters then. AFP was your org at the time though I believe, or something Armageddon related anway, and that did great as well :)

Good days indeed :) The UFL was a fun org to run at the time and you certainly had some great fighters then. AFP was your org at the time though I believe, or something Armageddon related anway, and that did great as well :)

Yeah... until my computer took a shit and I lost my job.... that was why I disappeared so abruptly. It wasn't because of me losing interest in the game or anything. After I finally got my life back together again I just took a really long time to find my way back here. Now that I am here, have a good job and a great computer... I plan on being around for the long haul...

• Upvote 1

id love to join the empire . i remember when they started this a few years back . im also returning so would love to get back into the vibe of things ... i cant recall the mans name but who was the original guy to start this .. was a good fello to hooked me up with a position in one of orgs and all :D

id love to join the empire . i remember when they started this a few years back . im also returning so would love to get back into the vibe of things ... i cant recall the mans name but who was the original guy to start this .. was a good fello to hooked me up with a position in one of orgs and all :D

There was an imposter org called the Evil Empire after I left the game for a time. I think Steel Penn had something to do with it. But the original Evil Empire (at least in this game) was me who started it. I may have given you a position in my org, but I don't remember. At any rate I will send you an invite, if I knew who you were. You're manager profile doesn't seem to be linked to your forum name.

• Downvote 1