WKBC 145LB creation tournament - 250K Prize

blazinguy

Alex only asked by when managers should at the latest have signed up their fighter.

Normal question because this is not clear at all.

So stupid and ignorant reply from you. Try to not make a habit of it.

Know what, you are right Bjorn.

Im doing too many 12h shift at the hospital and Im stressed out as fuck cause my wife has severe asthma and Im fucking afraid to come home infected and get her sick.

It was not for shit and giggles Jake, just steaming off at the wrong person and at the wrong place. Sorry for that man.

• Upvote 1

Know what, you are right Bjorn.

Im doing too many 12h shift at the hospital and Im stressed out as fuck cause my wife has severe asthma and Im fucking afraid to come home infected and get her sick.

It was not for shit and giggles Jake, just steaming off at the wrong person and at the wrong place. Sorry for that man.

All good, appreciate what all the health professionals are currently doing for the rest of us, you included! Also, I'm not Jake :)

• Upvote 1

I appreciate a good troll, but you're barking up the wrong tree here. He needs to define "start date". Is this when the first round of fights will happen, or when managers have to announce a fighter and the fights will happen X weeks from April 28th?

You're picking the wrong person to "troll for shits and giggles". I asked a normal question.

alright to clear the air, april 28th is when the first round begins, so be ready to fight by then. send me your competitor by the 14th so I can sign you to the org, after that it's to late.

we are currently at 12 signed so we have enough for the season format to work. the more the merrier from now.

Also I would like to reach out to those that haven't donated to the prize pool yet to please do so. I believe only 1 manager has sent $$ so far so thank you for your donation.

and on a sidenote, much respect Barney in these tough fuccked up times, me and the rest of us sure respect what you're doing, do your best and stay safe bro. much love.

alright to clear the air, april 28th is when the first round begins, so be ready to fight by then. send me your competitor by the 14th so I can sign you to the org, after that it's to late.

we are currently at 12 signed so we have enough for the season format to work. the more the merrier from now.

Also I would like to reach out to those that haven't donated to the prize pool yet to please do so. I believe only 1 manager has sent $$ so far so thank you for your donation.

and on a sidenote, much respect Barney in these tough fuccked up times, me and the rest of us sure respect what you're doing, do your best and stay safe bro. much love.

Perfect, thanks. I sent my donation your way when I first announced it. You'll have my fighter tomorrow.

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/15855423508974.jpg

Schmedgar "No Friends" Dimms

Some men are wise, some men are handsome and some men are neither. "No Friends" fits squarely into the neither category. To put it nicely he's a loser. To put it less nicely he's a worthless street rat. He stands in public spaces shouting "MAGA! MAGA! MAGA!" and in-between he whispers "I'll suck your cock for 3 euros". It's unbelievable this degenerate isn't still a virgin, until you hear why he was banished from his home: incest. No soap in the world could clean that filth off him.

• Upvote 2

cheers, as no one else has sent donations the prize will not be 1.5m if 10 other people cant do a small donation. So far prize is 500k from me and imcool.

I will transfer you tomorrow, pm me in discord when you can. Also, if anyone who promised some donation fail to provide, I pay. lets keep the 1.5mi

Some men are wise, some men are handsome and some men are neither. "No Friends" fits squarely into the neither category. To put it nicely he's a loser. To put it less nicely he's a worthless street rat. He stands in public spaces shouting "MAGA! MAGA! MAGA!" and in-between he whispers "I'll suck your cock for 3 euros". It's unbelievable this degenerate isn't still a virgin, until you hear why he was banished from his home: incest. No soap in the world could clean that filth off him.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14488802766480.png

Jacobo "El Toro Loco" Fonseca

Do you want to be my friend...?

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/15797748914372.jpg

VALDECI THE MILK MOLESTER

HELLO. GOT MILK?

il_570xN.1783672269_ijia.jpg

hope everyone is training hard and getting ready for the tournament appropriatly, I will be sending fight offers out for our first event for the 28th New Zealand time. Matches will be generated randomly via googles random number generator. I will create a PBP thread in the coming days that I will post the link here when it's ready.

-Jay

Had to replace Diego.

My final entrant is

Fabricio DeSilva (360145)

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/15520932569867.gif

we currently have 14 signed for an even amount in the tournament, your entry will be granted when one more of the agreed or unagreed managers put fourth a fighter to round the pool out to 16 competitors, hope this is okay.

Looking good! Thanks for the event, Jay!

Any thoughts at the prize?

Your welcome bro, glad to have all you keen managers here to make it happen! couldn't do this without you guys!

the prizes are stated in the official thread. 1.5M for the winner guranteed. (pretty much 6months free VIP if you use it right :P )

Also for a quick bit of fun - Anyone interested in a quickfire 8 man unrestricted openweight tournament (total on 3 weeks - fight once per week) for a 100k prize?

-only rule, fighter has to be new to WKBC (think of it as a promotion to recruit/build my roster)

I signed up before many people and Im out?

I even registered Diego right after creation and had the idea about representing countries, so I thought I had a spot in it for me as a manager. You said testing was aloud.

Also why 14 when you had 16 sign up and two other alternates?

I signed up before many people and Im out?

I even registered Diego right after creation and had the idea about representing countries, so I thought I had a spot in it for me as a manager. You said testing was aloud.

Also why 14 when you had 16 sign up and two other alternates?

Hey there, please disregard that last messaged, we have filled out to 16 at that is the final 16, as per usual theres always a manager or 2 that mucks around and it originally affected the total number of competitors, you took the longest to put forth your fighter, but due to circumstances we have a late entry that has missed out on 2 weeks training for you to fight, hope this is allgoods and sorry for the last message ( I was just ready to move forward with 14 to make it work, 16 is much better and i'm happy with the outcome).

• Downvote 1

• 2 weeks later...