Real Spit with Nate Baker

YungGreazy

Hey, MMA enthusiasts and friends. It's ya boi, Nate Baker and I'm here to talk about the goings ons in JAG.

I wasn't focused, due to rl issues and the org paid for it, now I'm trying to set up events to bring us back to glory. Well, we're back.

We had a few killer events. But, we'll leave them in the past and talk about the future.

We have a few events lined up with some big fights. A lot of those fights, especially on Contenders 2, have title fight implications. We signed some big names to go along with our already stellar line up. (More 330k and up are always welcome to join)

Saturday we have Phol vs Aorigele.

Phol(14-2) is no stranger to title fights, having won the title 3 times. His 2 losses were in title fights. One of those losses has been avenged, when he won the title back from the, then undefeated, Jack Blood.

Panda(15-6) is looking to win the title back from the guy who took it from him. Panda has a few losses. But, he has a lot more wins. 15, in fact. All by knock out. He's the walk up and swing type. So, Mfer is going to have a tough Mfing night. I can't wait to see these 2 warriors go at it.

We have quite a few big fights over the course of this month.

2/7

Slammy Neckbreaker vs JoJo Diaz

Jan Sobieski vs Young Lad

2/8

Phol Boxajaa vs Jim Jones

Vasily Grossman vs Jesse Junta

2/15 Contenders 2

Julio Cruzeiro vs Aran Ryan

Bull Mfer vs Donald Trump

And a whole lot more.

I appreciate my managers and fighters here at JAG. And, to show my appreciation I just inducted in the JAG HoF Aylib 2.0 and Cue Dini.

Both of the are stellar coaches, with fighters to match. As a matter of fact, the titles from 135-170 have been dominated by these two managers.

We have a lot more coming up. Fuck wit us, yall.

I'm Nate Bake...and that's real spit.

• Upvote 4

I`m gonna enjoy reading this w my coffee :) All judges scored it differently that`s what I love ! Whatta fight!

https://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=996431

Ladies and gentlemen, after 3 rounds of action, we go to the scorecards for a decision.
Judge Ben Zyskovitsi scores the fight 30:28
Judge Marco Blurström scores the fight 28:29
Judge Anni Minnemäki scores the fight 30:27

In favor of your winner, by split decision... James Cole!

James Cole bigged himself up after the win. The crowd seemed to love it.
The defeated Humors Lacplesis had this to say: '#FREEHUMORS'.

Well, seems no one wants to take the challenge. I can't believe not one fighter stood up. Come on guys.

Well, JoJo Diaz just defeated the 135 gatekeeper, Slammy Neckbreaker. Earning a title fight. I can't wait for this one

We're getting close to the Contenders event, I'll be trying to talk to some of the fighters on that card. Stay tuned

This is Nate Baker and that's real spit.

• Upvote 1

What's happenin, fam? I'm your boi, Nate Baker and this is Real Spit

We have a huge card coming up this weekend.

No title fights...but a lot of contenders fights, though. 5 to be exact. I'm no, writer...but I'll try to entertain you as I speak on the warriors participating in this Contender's 2 event. So, settle down and watch me work...

Firstly, we have:

Bull Mfer- 15-6-1(12 KOs)

2-0(JAG)

A newcomer to JAG, he's a former 205 champ at Skrap. So, he's no stranger to a fight...get it Skrap/fight. Sorry, yall. I won't do that no more. Anyways, he made a big impression entering JAG and beating two guys who were looking to come up. He stopped them in their tracks. 12 knockouts, this guy can punch. However, his opponent is someone that he's very familiar. They've had two run ins already, and I'm proud to bring to you the trilogy.

His opponent:

Donald Trump- 19-4(12 KOs)

Another newcomer to JAG, and Skrap champ, having the psychological advantage of beating his opponent twice, as well as the knockout power(also 12 KOs)to make it a reality, he looking for his third victory vs Mfer.

With all skill equal, save BJJ...where MFer has a HUGE advantage, one wonders if he worked out the kinks and found the formula to win. Because two fights won by decision leaves you yearning for closure.

I hope to speak to the fighters before the event and see what they have to say.

Moving on, we have another big 205 match. With two fight who are very familiar in JAG

Julio Cruzeiro 9-2(7 KOs)

7-1(JAG)

The Prodigy, Julio "Conquistador" Cruzeiro, is a monster. This kid worked his way through the best at 205. I watched his progression soar above his class. He worked his way up to something like a gatekeeper, you have to go through Julio to fight for the title. I saw him pull out some fights that I truthfully thought he may have been outclassed...but he never ceases to amaze me. If it weren't for his team mate being champ, I believe that would be Julio's belt. And his opponent

Aran Ryan- 12-6(10 KOs)

8-5(JAG)

This kid has come a long way. He got set back by a few tough loses, to some very tough opponents. But, this guy has some killers on his resume. Robin Olsen and Spude Pulkkinnen to name a couple. However, he did lose to the guy he's about to fight. But, he put in the work, and he's ready for a title shot. Can he get pass the gate, or will the prodigy show him what true power is?

Come fuck wit us, yall. Come see who is going to win this rematch with title fight ramifications.

Next up, a couple guys from my very, very, competitive 170 division.

Ernesto Llosa- 11-5(8 subs)

7-4(JAG)

This kid is a phenom. His record does bot show good he really is. And, I'll take the blame for that. Because of his talent, I pushed him too early and at a young age he lost a couple fights that he shouldn't, in hindsight, have had.

I put him up against Phol, I really thought he was ready. But, Boxajaa dogwalked the whole division before getting beat. I went to renew his contact and realized he 178 fighting at 185...and beat two top contenders before fighting for the title.

So, I decided to talk to his manager about moving him to 170. And he is now on a 3 fight winning streak. He's a lethal BJJ artist and tough as nails. As I said, his record doesn't reflect his talent.

His opponent:

Lee Roy- 8-3-1(5 KOs)

All fights in JAG

Lee Roy is one of those guys who moved up the ladder quietly. He consistently showed up against top talent. It was touch and go at the beginning. He's another guy who took a tough loss because I thought he was ready. Then he had a title shot about a month ago, he lost. But, who's beating Benedetti.

I watch all of my fighters progression. And sometimes, you see these kids who are ahead of their class and think, wow thos kid is ready for the next level. But, not always the case. In one case, you have Julio a prodigy, who has fought higher than his class since he started. Then you have in another class Lee and Ernesto, who can fight above their class, but had to grow into it.

All in all, I love seeing the progression in my fighters and cant wait until these guys get to 28-30 years old. I've watched since they were 18-21.

Anyway, stay tuned, we have more coming up. I'm hoping to drop fighter interviews before the fight and on

2/22 Point vs Cole 155 title

2/29 Garuda vs Raper 205 title

McConnell vs Weudke 185 title

Come on...fuck wit us, yall

I'm ya boi Nate Baker...and that's real spit

• Upvote 1

Champion. Two divisions. Undefeated. JAG Hall of Famer. 16-0(13 KOs, 3 Subs), he leaves nothing to the judges. JAG fans and MMA enthusiasts, I give to you, a real warrior, the embodiment of Juggernauts and Gladiators, the one, the only Blind Ass Brayden Point.

What's goin on, bro?

How does a blind man rack up 16 wins, 10 of them being title fights?

How do you feel about your upcoming fight?

What do you have to tell the people?

• Upvote 1

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/15322662702091.jpeg

Brayden Point here:

That's simple really--before I took up figtin MMA I had me a successful career as a boxing and MMA judge, and obviously you aint gotta be able to see nothin to judge. For young fellas listenin, dont you believe that myth that you cant be blind cant be no judge. Dont let nothing stop you if you got dreams.

I already knew all the ins and outs bout boxin and MMA, I got all the connections, so yeah, I was sitting and reffin a fight, contemplatin the meanin of life and I got to thinkin bout fightin. I said to myself-- don't let no limitations stop you. We have a one armed man fightin, and whoopin on all kinds of people, one fella with no legs scottin around the cage, we even got ourselves a dag on tarded man fightin. Shoot, I made myself a couple of calls on the telephone, and rest is history as they say.

Well, alright, I'll tell you a bit more bout my life story. I wasn't born blind, but I don't remember seeing shit, neither. See, that's because I was born a triplet--my sister, rest in peace did not make it past two weeks, and I wasn't eatin right, that is because the first born was mama's favorite; she'd feed him and let me n my sister go hungry and we'd tend for ourselves. I became blind shortly after birth, I didnt get no needed nutrients, you see. Obviously my lil sister didn't fare all that good, but I think this whole experience has turned me into a ferocious little fella. Yeah, I'm undersized and blind, but I'll mess you up if I get my hands on you.

I didn't do well playin with other children in the neighborhood, I'd hit them and they'd start cryin and running to their mama. I guess you could say I didn't have a whole lot of sense growin up; I didn't now when to hold back. I hear someone on Sherdog called me some Napoleon Complex or some nonsense like that.

How I feel about the fight comin up? I feel alright, same as other fights, I just hope this feller don't do no eye pokes, cause I heard he is into that and I dislike that quite a bit.

What do I have to tell people? Dont leave it to the judges, and support me on Instagram, Twatter and Facebook.

• Upvote 1