Paddy 360° Mcgillicutty

bjornmma1

Yawn, pathetic excuse of a fighter continuing to abuse twitter farming while not fighting. Following steps of his manager. It might have been a little interesting at the start, but now there's nothing to see but cringeworthy nonsense. Shut down this thread like this managers hopes of getting #1

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Yawn, pathetic excuse of a fighter continuing to abuse twitter farming while not fighting. Following steps of his manager. It might have been a little interesting at the start, but now there's nothing to see but cringeworthy nonsense. Shut down this thread like this managers hopes of getting #1

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/15848838896471.jpg

Paddy "360°" Mcgillicutty

1) Your opinion is very important to me.

As valuable as toilet paper, I whipe my ass with it.

2) I write, train and fight whenever I want. Your opinion on any of these 3 is of zero relevance to me.

3) You tried once to fight my manager and you lost in less than 50s. Bum.

4) Go fetch me a burger.

PS: my belly wiggles when I walk and I love it.

You actually brought up our only fight where: you had a 5k ID advantage against a 25yo of mine with yours being a very developed project that you complained to the org owner about needing extra time to train cause you were scared? Pick your battles better, you're terrible at this. Pick any of my actual projects(edit:I actually meant one of my signed 350+ projects against yours, but maybe I can do one of training projects) and i'll mop the floor with your irrelevant ass. I've been playing the game again since November and already matched your peak manager ranking in your 6 years, yikes

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

He wouldn't want to lose all his twitter hype to someone with zero ground defense other than TDD and useless strength now would he?

PS Bjorn, no need to downvote mine and Alfreds posts, its ok bud

If you want to make a name for yourself by tickling my ass every five seconds but not do a damn thing, fuck off.

If you do actually want a fight, contact my management team.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Two weeks later and Andy has not contacted my management team.
Sucks for him, as he lost a big opportunity.

The holidays did me a lot of good and even my marriage seems to go better than ever before.
Never dissapointed about Selena in bed or the kitchen table, but now she actually even has learned to cook.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Well-well-well...still only 1 fight eh? If you would have been a 145 pounder, then Empire MMA could have got you some matchups in which...tbh...paddy would have been smashed like a ant...but anyways...enjoy the free time.

I don't like being told what is normal and I have the good virtue of fighting whenever I please.

My time will come and I'll fly high like a sweet zeppelin with a belly.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Two weeks later and Andy has not contacted my management team.

Sucks for him, as he lost a big opportunity.

The holidays did me a lot of good and even my marriage seems to go better than ever before.

Never dissapointed about Selena in bed or the kitchen table, but now she actually even has learned to cook.

I'm sorry, what? Are you retarded? I already said in this post during our conversation for you to making it happen and that im already training for it

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I'm sorry, what? Are you retarded? I already said in this post during our conversation for you to making it happen and that im already training for it

You are the retard it seems. The fight was supposed to be between me and your fighter, so what good does it do that you are training?

In order for your fighter to be able to fight me, you were asked to contact my management team and you never did.

Now we all know why, because you were apparently training in your local gym and had no time. Thank you for clarifying.

PS: if you like burgers as much as I do, you'll need the gym.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Haha what a joke of a manager. I made it publicly known I accepted and was training, you go silent. Then you come on here and want me to message you, so I do. Now you decline. Nice dodge. Have fun with your twitter hype

Your reading ability really isn't very impressive. Anyway don't be bitter, you only lost out on a small opportunity in an online browser game, no big deal. Your time might come.
  • Downvote 2

Do as you please, have fun, that is important.

One day their paths might cross, but for now, they are going their separate ways.

Because it was your choice. To dodge. Making that clear. I'm not coming back to this thread of a twitter farming cringey manager who only fucks himself out of some fun that he preaches about