Rory

Really shit bellator card.

How on earth check Kongo gets booked is anybody's guess.

Paul Daley just gave up. Surely for the amount of time he's been fighting mma he'd have worked his ground game.

Being a Brit it's really annoying that we don't seem to have any ground game what so ever. It's mixed martial arts for fucks sake.

I'm pretty pissed off because I fell asleep during the check fight. Woke up when McGeaty lost and woke up again to watch the Semtex fight.

I than couldn't sleep till 3am becUse of the power nap and up at 7.

Fucking bull shit and to think I nearly bought tickets to that shit.

Really shit bellator card.

How on earth check Kongo gets booked is anybody's guess.

Paul Daley just gave up. Surely for the amount of time he's been fighting mma he'd have worked his ground game.

Being a Brit it's really annoying that we don't seem to have any ground game what so ever. It's mixed martial arts for fucks sake.

I'm pretty pissed off because I fell asleep during the check fight. Woke up when McGeaty lost and woke up again to watch the Semtex fight.

I than couldn't sleep till 3am becUse of the power nap and up at 7.

Fucking bull shit and to think I nearly bought tickets to that shit.

Kongo is french lol... crazy. one of the scariest looking dudes inside a cage, such a passive fighter, but at times he goes absolute beast mode on bitches. I think he's probably pretty smart and has been fighting to avoid head trauma and damage and using his strength advantage over heavyweights.

Rory's a damn good fighter. Don't see anybody beating him in Bellator for a while.

When Rory Macdonald was in the UFC he was trying to be the tougher fighter which did not pay off for him because he does not have the brute force of some of these monsters out there at 170 lbs. But he is a super technical striker who is capable of the KO anywhere from anything along the lines of a head kick or a spinning move of some sort and amazing ground game, a much better finisher than GSP that's for sure. His ground game is superb and to be frank I am dissapointed that he has stooped into the Bellator roster for easy wins...

All he needed to do imo to stay in the UFC was change his gameplan up a bit, stop swinging for the fences in every fight especially when he is outmatched in power or chin. He seemed to want to stand and bang with everyone and did not commit to his Tds as much before he left the UFC.