PhoQus Sports updates and info

XxxtremeT13

PSE is off to a great start in its young, but successful venture. PSE "The Beginning" Saw a sold out 1000K arena with no free tickets offered and an event rating of 118. PSE "The Second Coming" held its own with an event rating of 146.49 and nearly selling out the 2000K arena with 1921 screaming fans that saw 10 fights with 5 KO wins and 5 SUB wins! PSE 3 is 8/4 and we look to have equal or greater success the our first 2 events.

Other news: We are inching closer to our 32 fighter goal for Battle of the Beef Cakes creation tourney with a total cash pot of $500K (300K for 1st place)..if you haven't signed up, please let me know if your interested!

http://www.mmatycoon.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=62437

As always we are seeking more great talent so if you have a fighter with a ID Build of 337K and can fight at the 145lbs division, hit me up. Our 155/170 and 185 divisions are 336K restricted and our 205 is open ID, this doesn't mean I'll match a 250K ID vs a 300K ID, it just a division where older ID's can fight and still be offered fair matches! Our 265 division is also an open ID division. Hit me up, even if you have a high hyped fighter, I can make something happen for them!

Come 1, come all, come grow with us! Oh did I mention we are already ranked #24 in the world after 2 events! BOOOM that just happened