ku9h.jpg

Yes, it’s me with another tournament and yes i got way too much time on my hands during the week, but this time I don’t have any vacation time booked for the duration of the tourney and it is a knockout tourney so no risk of mess ups or drop outs (I hope).

So I have noticed many of you tycoons are fans of Mortal Kombat and it is due to you guys that raised my curiosity about it. So I watched a few episodes and what not and thought fuck it, its aight, I think I’ll make a tourney about it, hopefully no one has done this before. Well, after seconds of research on the forums I was wrong, some other guy did it in 2011 (Find it here) and I must say he did it very well. I was glad I found his tournament because I am going to sorta carry on the legacy. Why let great things die out!? Hopefully people sign up cos it took me a long ass time to do the avatars and shit ha!

So here I am with Mortal Kombat II.

Requirements for MKII:

· Creation tournament.

· Openweight (265+ division/can be any weight you like).

· Managers MUST choose an avatar from the ones made below! THEY ARE FREE. First come, first served with choice of avatar.

· You can have a pussy but you must not be one.

· Fights will take place in Colosseum in Amsterdam.

Schedule for MKII:

· Creation date will be the Sunday straight after the last person has entered.

· 1st event will be May 2nd.

· Fights will be every 14-16 days based on injuries.

Rules for MKII:

· 3x5 min rounds for all fights except the final, which will be 5x5min rounds.

· 16 man Single Elimination Knockout tournament.

· FATALITY = If your fighter is finished in any way (KO/TKO/SUB/Whatever) then you MUST sack him from your roster! Keep in mind that you would still have the chance to pick him up from the FA list if you want. But he must be sacked as soon as he loses by FINISH.

Prizes for MKII:

· KO/Sub/Fight/Fatality of the tourney gets 25K. (Fatality of the tourney goes to what I think is the biggest surprise finish of the tourney)

· Any fighter who wins by Fatality (finish) gets 5K.

· WINNER of MKII gets

o 3 months VIP

o Potentially a ‘First dibs on FA slot’ (if Mike agrees as a ONE OFF)

o 300K with the option to do a double or nothing and fight Shao Kahn after the final of the tournament. Shao Kahn will be a fighter created by me at the same time as all other contestants but will not participate in the tourney. Need I say if you beat him you get 600K…If you lose you get no money but you do get the other prizes.

7fs4.gif

Shao Kahn:

"If you don't do double or nothing you are a pussy and 'requirement #4' says no pussies allowed... so...yeah..."

Choose Fighter (First come first served basis):

krex1.jpg

Names, going right form top left to bottom right:

Smoke, Kabal, Liu Kang, Scorpion,

Cyrax, Kano, Nightwolf, Shang Tsung,

Jax, Kenshi, Raiden, Stryker,

Johnny Cage, Kung Lao, Reptile, Sub Zero.

Kombatants:

1. Scooby - Lunar Nightwolf
  2. IrishX - Sub 'Bi-Han' Zero
  3. Purpose - Liu 'The Chosen One' Kang
  4. Dude - Lord Raiden
  5. Warlord - Johnny Cage
  6. Showdown - Hanzo 'Scorpion' Hasashi
  7. Cerberus - Tomas 'Smoke' Vrbada
  8. kBEAST - 'Officer' Kurtis Stryker
  9. DrLecter - Maxim 'The Priest' Kukharev aka Shang Tsung
  10. Zardoz - Kung Lao
  11. Xanax - MK Kano
  12. handgrenaide - Jackson 'Jax' Briggs
  13. marioufc420 - Carlos 'The Cyborg Ninja' Cyrax
  14. gwad12345 - Kabal Labak
  15. RazorMuayThai - Swordsman Kenshi
  16. dbsh209 - Buster 'Reptile' Bluth

BOSS: Shao 'Hammer' Kahn

Oh and of course Colosseum, Fight Presenter, Hans Dherty will be keeping a close eye on the tournament and will be giving his expert opinions on the match ups with his 2 stunning ring girls...

dssl.png

Also, if anyone has any donations/prizes/sponsors they would like to give, go ahead and let me know so I can post them up here.

• Upvote 3

Nice i like this idea, not in though as i am burnt out on Tournaments. Wish this was thought of earlier though , should be interesting good luck with it.

Cheers man I know what you mean tourney were gettin to me but i just can't resist haha. There are lots on right now as well so hopefully this fills up.

Do I need VIP to enter this? I've never done something like this before and I really do believe I'm the chosen one, lol. I want dibs on Kung Lao if I can enter.

I'm afraid you do need VIP as one needs to pay 15 days VIP time to use one of the custom avatar's. Not gonna do a big sales pitch but VIP is very worth it mate, you should go for it if you can.

If it would be any other org I'd be down for sure. GL with the tournament though its looking badass! (I love MK)

Ah that sucks would be good to have you on board.

Sub-Zero - "Fitting that my enemy Scorpion will be managed by Showdown. I look forward to introducing him to a cold and eternal death."

BTW, I really like all the avatars Rory. Don't know about anyone else but I was always more a fan of Mortal Kombat than Street Fighter. Also I figured I would post this to help get people pumped...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sWsXhyBoqDk

haha liking the soundtrack there..

I will send you guys your avatars now and remember everyone, when the time comes - if you do lose by fatality and have to sack your fighter you may want to make sure you keep the custom avatar before sacking him otherwise its a waste.

Also tell me if the avatar gets declined as Mike declined my Shao Kahn one so I will probably have to remove a part of his mask to show more face. I will edit any avatars that dont get accepted and send it back to you.

Rory I just noticed there are two Strykers and no Kabal among the avatars.

*Please approve the Sub-Zero avatar Mike... it's awesome just the way it is.

Stryker: Kabal:

gs7p.jpg 87m0.jpg

Them talking:

http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130521145717/mk_/images/7/7c/Kabal_and_stryker.jpg

My understanding is that they were partners but kabal got burned by the enemy and ended up having to wear a big mask and armour and shit but that would not get accepted by mike so had to do the older kabal.

I might just give the option for a different character and make a new avatar..

Yeah that is not the character I pictured. I understand though. Quan Chi looks pretty cool and could work.

This is a reminder of how things could go if Scorpion gets put in Sub-Zero's path and a warning to anyone else...

http://i732.photobucket.com/albums/ww329/irishsamuraix/sub_zero_fatality_by_blazekingz-d5r2jws_zps1268d081.gif