Madness MMA

The1rstSaint

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14462969332634.jpg

"El Gordo" Dante Boudain (243029)

18-10-1 (W-L-D)

"....I consider Nilsen as a seating duck , i am not underestimating him but i am very confident on my own skills and to be honest with you, I believe that I'm in the best form of my life, physically and mentally ...This will be a dangerous warm up fight before the big one and im making sure i will leave nothing to chance....preparation has been going really well, I have a great team of fighters and coaches at *****POLAR***** and I'm sure i will get my hand raised and make them all proud...after that i want to challenge for the belt Big Butch knows it and the two boys battling out on the main event slot know it too.....I'M COMING FOR THE BELT I WILL DEFEND IT AND THEN I WILL COME FOR YOU JIHAD.......I'M DECLARING MADNESS MMA AS MY NEWFOUND HOME....."

logo90.gifhttp://www.mmatycoon.com/images/1494540952ohnx1e.jpg.png

• Upvote 1

Preview for MMMA 30: Mars vs Jihad

Madness MMA with the 30th installment of it's main show on the second of July at 3:00 AM (which means as much as Saturday afternoon for the folks in Europe and an entertaining morning of violence in the States) ….. it's about to get bat shit crazy, guys! And we triple the fun with not one, not two but THREE titles up for grabs. I wonder what we will have to do for our 100th installment ….. maybe we need to make up some more weight classes. Would that be Madness? Like hell it would be! But let's fantasize about the bloodshed at hand, not about the distant future. Roundabout 5.000 Japanese nutters in the Shinjuku Indoor Arena will have the following ten fight spectacle of unabashed brutality, helping them to cope with the frustration of being basically a 25/8 working drone.

Anzhor "The Crushed Can" Azhiev (22-74; 0-2 in MMMA) vs. Nero Burningrom (5-8; MMMA debut)

-

Bantamweight bout

Anzhor Azhiev ….. veteran of 96 fights, loser of 74 of them. What the hell? This guy is like a zombie. No matter how shitty he looks, he keeps stumbling forward ….. towards unsurprising defeat. Four more fights and he will have 100. Keep going man! You can do it! Even if your record is starting to look like the combined career achievements of the bottom third of opponents, ever to be beaten by Travis Fulton. And Nero Burningrom? With a humble 5-8 he is not doing too hot either. But even under such circumstances a 22-74 opponent can be considered a tune up fight. A red carpet opponent. But Nero ….. be cautious, buddy. This guy, going into his 14th career fight, was 5-8 as well. Back then he probably thought, that he will soon show the world, what he is all about. That he was just plagued by a frustratingly bumpy career start. And that he would win the race from behind. Just like you, Nero. Careful ….. this guy may inflict the touch of grizzly career death upon you! Ruining your karma for EVVVVAAAAAA!

But who cares, as long as we get to see it happening?

Jarni "Tappaja" Kutsoo (32-32; 3-3) vs. Kyle "SUCKS AS HELL" Rad (31-22; 1-2 in MMMA)

-

Bantamweight bout

Sometimes you win some, sometimes you lose some. Just ask Jarni Kutsoo, who's record is an evenly split 32 wins and 32 losses. Seeking to turn his record at least formally into a winning one, he will be up against Kyle "SUCKS AS HELL" Rad. Well, what exactly is it that Kyle sucks at? There are words of warning uttered in his online profile. Probably by some butt-hurt former coach of his. “Sucks on ground. Absolute shit ground stats. Hire me at your own risk.” Well ….. if shit ground stats lead to a 12-3 TWGC record as well as division 3 gold and silver …. then he can't be that terrible. If anything he gets knocked out waaaaay too often (he hit the canvas 16 times). Anyway, whatever grappling skill he has left in his 40 year old body will be tested, when he faces the 42 year old Jarni Kutsoo, who won more than half of his fights by way of submission. Basically this is a fight between to really aged journeymen, who want to see if they can inflate their market value one more time, by stringing together a few hail Mary wins. My favorite kind of fight, to be honest!

"Big" Mauler Jackman (12-4; MMMA debut) vs. "Watcher of the Sky" Jyrki Kasvi (19-12; 1-0 in MMMA)

-

Heavywweight bout

College dropout and hyper athlete "Big" Mauler Jackman is about to enter the cage of Madness for the first time. He will face "Watcher of the Sky" Jyrki Kasvi. And if he will have it his way, Kasvi will only be known as the "Watcher in the Sky" thereafter. A whooping 91.something % knockout ratio tells you, what Mauler (….. his actual first name) is all about. However Jyrki Kasvi is no pushover either. Having the edge in experience (in a good way, being NOT 40 already, as a few aforementioned guys ….), he also won four of his last five and is clearly a sharp opponent. Watch out for a possible knockout of the night!

Jim "RudeBoy" Degrizz (25-20; 3-2 in MMMA) vs. "Southpaw" Josh Madhaki (16-6; 2-3 in MMMA)

-

Light Heavyweight bout

His record of 25-20 quite adequately reveals, where Jim "RudeBoy" Degrizz belongs on the totem pole of the steep hierarchy, that governs combat sports. He is a journeyman, who is actually able to reliably beat other journeymen. But as soon as a winning record crosses his path, he folds like a shitty built house of cards. Quite a tragedy, actually. Looking at his career beginnings, he went a solid 9-2, before going on a far too long hiatus, only to return as the cannibalistic journeyman, as which we know and love him today. Being 38 years of age, he starts reeking of an expiration date closing in. His opponent ….. has a winning record. But the ass whippin', that you can smell coming a mile against the wind, often proves to be the most satisfying one. That's why we love this promotion!

Yogi "The Peaceful Warrior" Dhamma (20-10; 2-4 in MMMA) vs. "The First King" Raymun Redbeard (30-17; 2-1 in MMMA)

-

Featherweight bout

The allegedly “peaceful warrior” is actually one of the most violent mofos around! A 95% submission ratio reveals his true colors. He is all smiling and giving out blessings on his way to the cage. But once the bell marks the beginning of the fight, he switches to reckless pitbull mode, leaping at any stray limb and trying to legitimately rip it off. His opponent will be the seasoned grinder, known as “the first king”, Raymun Redbeard . Redbeard is one of those guys who actually used to be a perfectly presentable contender, but apparently hasn't get the memo yet, that with 45 years of age, your hey day has come and gone ….. like a real long time ago. To his credit, he managed to earn himself a title fight at MMMA Clown Caos 12. Only to get violently mollywhopped in under a minute by the pleasantly lunatic MMMA featherweight champion, Andr De Fran. Does that mean, that he has no chance? Not necessarily. But if he isn't becoming more sensible about his career choices, he will fight against the Azhiev's, Kutsoo's and Rad's of this world in MMMA opening matches. On second thought …… wouldn't that be fun, too?

"El Gordo" Dante Boudain (18-10-1; MMMA debut) vs. Sven Kristian "Viking" Nielsen (9-10, MMMA debut)

-

Super Heavyweight bout

El Gordo is making his debut in MMMA. A well known super heavyweight slugger, Boudain has collected violent, big, fat man gold already. And he seeks to do it again here in MMMA, where super heavyweights get more appreciation (and food) than anywhere else. His opponent is another MMMA debuting titan, Sven Kristian "Viking" Nielsen. Nielsen so far has a mixed record, but has a degree of submission prowess going for him, that is not all too common in the super heavyweight division. But there is no tip toeing around the fact, that Nielsen is likely to end up being the sacrificial lamb here.

Captain Boromir (25-15-1; 5-0-1 in MMMA) vs. "Mega Ton" Mike Thomas (11-2-1; 2-0-1 in MMMA)

-

For the MMMA Super Heavyweight Championship of the World

Captain Boromoir came to MMMA as a respected but relatively unheralded super heavyweight. That certainly has changed. For he grabbed the title in his first MMMA outing and has defended it five times ever since. An impressive feat within the super heavyweight rankings, where dementia inducing concussions come swiftly and in bunches. But in his last fight at the “Night of Champions” he drew against the massively framed, nearly 300 pound heavy “Mega Ton”, Mike Thomas. Such a stalemate is not acceptable in the MMMA title picture. We demand a violent solution asap! And here it is, in the form of a rematch that could very well headline a card all on it's own. God, I am loving life right now!

Puck Heidegger (11-4; 2-0 in MMMA) vs. Barol "Wczoko" Kedorf (22-18; MMMA debut)

-

Heavyweight bout

The remarkably ugly looking Puck Heidegger is a heavyweight bruiser, who has won both of his fights so far in MMMA. A third win in a row would certainly push him very close to title contention, meaning that he will probably be taking a good look at the main event later that night in Tokyo. But first he has to secure a third win to rule out any doubt that he is a worthy challenger. And what is the best way to secure this? Ring the jobber alarm! We need a fresh journeyman! Enter Barol "Wczoko" Kedorf. This is another thinly disguised butchering of an opponent ….. what? What was that? Oh …. alright! Yeah …. yeah, sorry ….. I lost track of us being already so far up the card.

Barol Kedorf is an opponent, best not to be underestimated. He ……. he has yet to lose by way of decision. There is only one way through him. You have to stop him (which has happened only 18 fucking times, obviously)!

Stasius "Deadly" Venom (17-5, 6-0 in MMMA) vs. "Eastern Sun" Dong Uk (24-22-1; 4-2 in MMMA)

-

For the MMMA Welterweight Championship of the World

Much to the excitement of mad MMA fans we see Stasius "Deadly" Venom return to the cage. All just to delight and inspire us in another display of skillfully demolishing an opponent. The MMMA welterweight champ has yet to be beaten in the MMMA cage and has quickly become one of the fan favorites of our glorious organization. 13 knockouts are a testament to his entertaining qualities. But under new management and training regimen he has shown also, that he is not exclusively reliant on head hunting to get the job done. Trying to dethrone the champion, after he defended the title three times already, is "Eastern Sun" Dong Uk. And while Donk Uk's record may look very journeyman-like at face value, looking further into it reveals that he has fought very competitive for most of his career. Fighting most the time against other legitimate contenders with clear winning record … and often whipping their asses. A little bit more business sense in managing the guy, and everybody would maybe know who he is. Well, their loss is our gain … as these two crazy S.O.B.s will slap the hell out of each other in MMMA, come this Sunday (or Saturday, depending on where you are).

"SPARBOT" Vincent Mars (24-8; 6-1 in MMMA) vs. "Derka Derka" Mohammed Jihad (23-11; 1-0 in MMMA)

-

For the MMMA Heavyweight Championship of the World

The deceptively nicknamed "SPARBOT" Vincent Mars is one of the most brutal knockout artists around, securing all but one of his 24 victories by way of fist induced unconsciousness. Ever since joining MMMA he has won the Heavyweight Championship of the organization and was only beaten by Captain Boromir, in a gutsy attempt to unify the Heavyweight and Super Heavyweight crowns. Being a natural born headliner and destroyer of craniums, the fans love him! His challenger this time around will be "Derka Derka" Mohammed Jihad. A fighter, who started as a Light Heavyweight but would find more consistent success after abandoning the weight cutting and join the heavyweight ranks full time. Collecting two belts from now defunct organizations in that weight class. This is the biggest opportunity yet for Mohammed Jihad! And if you look at his heavyweight fights in isolation, he is a sound 10-2 …. and therefore a much more dangerous challenger, than the off-hand impression alone would suggest.

And that is all, folks! Our cabinet of ten hand-picked violent escalations is complete. Are you guys all pumped! I hope you are. After all, that sort of thing is perfectly legal in Japan!

• Upvote 5

Fantastic preview Kalle Derlude, seems like Madness MMA is on the rise and with great additions like yourself to the team I'm excited to see how far you can go :)

Thanks for your Kind words

there is also a scheduled interview with Welterweight Title Contender Dong Uk he will be discussing his championship rematch with Stasius Venom on this very card.

Stay tuned!

• Upvote 2

Madness MMA 10 Questions With host Douche McBaggins

Hello everyone McBaggins here filling in for are Normal interviewer Dino the Diabolical Clown who is still healing up from his recent Accident, Clown Life its a real son-a-ma-bitch.

Today we bring in Welterweight Title Challenger "Eastern Sun"Dong UK

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14028601436976.png

Douche: welcome to the Madness MMAs studios Dong i am glad to get the chance to chat with you

Dong: Thanks Douche glad to be here

Douche: If i challenged you to a drinking contest do you think you could dethrone me
Dong: Yes, but let us pace ourselves throughout tthe interview, I wouldn't want to make a mess of your nice set.

Douch: Do you think people may be underestimating you in this upcoming Rematch
Dong: No , anyone who has seen me compete here knows that I am a worthy.

Douche: You have faced most of the Top fighters in the Welterweight Division Which fight was your most memorable?
Dong: After I had dominated for three rounds, "Scourge of Desert" Omar Boulami won a number one contender bout against me in the last second. I have been working specifically on my ground defense in case stalling and riding the clock is needed in similar situations.

Douche: You train with a Elite group including current Super-heavyweight champ Captain Boromir, How is that going?

Dong: Mega Jug also runs his fight camps at Scotty's Yard, a lot of elite fighters are constantly preparing for title fights there.

Douche: Where did you earn your BJJ Blackbelt, Inquiring minds must know?
Dong: Sean Tallon has had Scottie's fighters on strict grappling schedules since funding the gym years ago. He has tought me a lot

Douche: A lot of fighters tend to seek new managment after a couple back to back losses, you have stayed Loyal to Scottie Gonzo, what keeps you with him?
Dong: Unlimated supply of Wolf Juice, that does it.

Douche: Where there any MMA fighters who have inspired you, if so who?
Dong: Yoshihiro "Sexyama" has a show on Korean tv which inspire me as he is so fit.

Douche: Growing up in South Korea what made you decide to get into MMA?
Dong: Mandatory military service pushed me to pursue boring jobs like police officer and guard, so becoming a fighter, to me, seemed the more freeing choice.

Douche: Do you have any Little Dong at home, who may follow in your footsteps?
Dong: My son left to Mike Tycoon's "12-Year-Old Boys MMA Summer Camp". The brochure told me not worry, as my little Dong would be taken care of by many 125 lb men at the gym.

Douche; Well that sounds like your little Dong is in good hands.

Douche: Final question if you win this weekend what will you do to celebrate?

Dong: Well, i dont want to answer that one quite yet just stay tuned to find out Douche and be ready to get Krunk!

Douche: Once again thank you for your time Mr. Uk and best of luck in your fight tomorrow,my friend.

This has ben 10 Questions with Douche McBaggins Cheers!!!

http://www.fortheboysblog.com/uploads/7/3/0/6/73068097/8810940_orig.jpg

• Upvote 2

.Rankings updated

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/company/logo/14809858282zhh2x3.jpg
Hello Everyone and welcome to the Smack Talk Thread for The MMA Orginazation known as Madness MMA.

All the happenings for the org will be here cheers all!!!!

Division Rankings 7/1/17

135 Lb.
*C* Alexander Pedan

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/10/10w17.jpg

#1: Marc Spector

#2: Phil Harrass

#3: Yuri Sorokov

#4: Paul Hewitt
#5: Dado Mata

#6: John Eugemia

#7: Victor Stoic
#8: Dolores Doremus
#9: Ichi Takeshi
10: Rodrigo Machado

prospect
11: Daniello Pablo
12: Kyle Rad *UR*

13: Rafal Jackiewicz v 1

14: Yas Uru

15: Raiymbek Batyr

Honorable Mention
Timo Vesala

145 Lbs
*C* Andr De Fran

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14101400436996.png

#1: Cholo Van Gaal
#2: Ben Henley
#3: Yogi Dhamma ^ 3
#4: Sergio Bujol ^ 1
#5: Silvio Crespo ^ 1
#6: Tito Duran ^ 4
#7: Raymun Redbeard v 3

#8: Hugo Wolf

#9: Rock Machine
10 Bobby Parent

Prospects

11: Baki Hanma *UR*
12: Jeff Hecker

13: Lorenzo Babidi
14: Chris Gunn
15: Jamey Jasta

Honorable Mention
Shinya Aoki

155 Lbs
*C* Damien Redman ^ 8

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/13/13b15.jpg

#1: Viktor Bestarsson
#2: Piere De Crote ^ 1
#3: William Henry Bonney v 1

#4: Andrey Eremeev ^ 1
#5: The Sigit ^ 3
#6: Nik Snow
#7: Paul Kruger
#8: Masada The Zealot
#9: Your Name Here *UR*
10: Timothy Robinson

Prospects

11: Daniel Brown
12: Combo King
13: Ivan Wonstom
14: Rokki Kukko *UR*
15: Gene Sarazen

Honorable Mention

Elias Al Haddad

170 Lbs
*C* Stasius Venom

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/32/32w10.jpg

#1: Andrew Ryan ^ 1
#2: Dong Uk v 1
#3: Kezz The Convict
#4: Jonathan Hanson
#5: Lasse Alatalo

#6: Rumina Sato
#7: Carlos Soto

#8: Kurtis Couturier
#9: Shintaro Nomo
10: Abroham Lincoln

Prospects

11: Greg Madison
12: Roy Nelson
13: Laat Dovah-Kinn *UR*
14: Patryk Szczerbiec
15: Eric Bueller

Honorable Mention
Pascual Perez

185 Lbs
*C* Obi Canuel *New Champion*

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14082138728954.jpg

#1: Bruno Steve

#2: BJ McGobblecock, Jr.
#3: Lance Legstrong
#4: Remy LeBeau

#5 Marco Macotti

#6: Eliod Bunkley Iii

#7: Don Johnson
#8: Paddy Bateman
#9: Antonio Lobo
10: Kabal Labak

Prospects
11: I Suck

12: Jukebox Timebmb

13: Ragnar Danneskjöld *UR*
14: Hector Davis v 1
15: Kevin Durant v 1

honorable Mention

Haji Muakbar

205 Lbs

*C* Demon Maia

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/43/43w6.jpg

#1: Kevin Garbutt
#2: Gerry Kelly
#3: Tyson Kahn
#4: The Aristoteles
#5: Steve The Smiling Assassin
#6: Machine Gunv

#7: Tyson James
#8: Ernie Bezoink
#9: Erland Eliasson
10: Josh Madhaki *UR*

Prospects
11: Arvo Laar
12: Luiz Araujo v 1
13: Roland Begovic v 1

14: Thomas Clawnes

15: Griffin Heath

Honorable Mention

Estefan Sanchez

265 Lbs.
*C* Mohammed Jihad

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/37/37b19.jpg

#1: Puck Heidegger
#2: Tormund Giantsbane
#3: Alexey Juravlev
#4: Maksymilian Gracie
#5: Barol Kedorf
#6: Mauler Jackman *UR*
#7: Brodie Grundy
#8: Colin Turnbull
#9: Nakki Fakiiri ^ 1
10: Bomb Bombs ^ 1

Prospects
11: Matt Weston ^ 1
12: Vaan Tseng ^ 1
13: Bong Ki Duk ^ 1
14: Jyrki Kasvi v 5
15: Marshall Law

Honorable Mention
Ralph McGuire Jr

265+ Lbs
*C* Captain Boromir

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14077807968898.jpg

#1: Dante Boudain
#2: Lucifer Satan
#3: George Patton
#4: Cyrus Great
#5: Mats Thoreson ^ 5
#6: Harold Hari
#7: Sven Kristian Nielsen v 2

#8: Halo Olah
#9: Maximillian Xezeron
10: Mike Thomas v 3

Prospects
11: Lock Bresnar
12: Sofoklis Aristotelis
13: Baby Huey
14: Diamond Dollar
15: Joe County

Honorable Mention
Fedor Hunt

• Upvote 1

Dante Boudain

"...Captain Boromir has been a deserving and worthy champion ,but, I feel my game went into the next level since joining *****POLAR*****.......

.....I was on the under card and I watch hes fight, closely and you know what?..... i was not impressed at all.....I will rule the "Big Boys" clube for a long time to come, and i will make a statment by dethroning this great champion in brutal fashion.....im almost sorry i will have to do that to him, but i got Donuts to eat ...."

• Upvote 3

• 2 weeks later...

Yours truly, Mörmate Obiwani, has a sit-down interview with the reigning Madness 205 Champion, Demon Maia.

Mörmate Obiwani: Mr. Maia, glad that you would give me the time of the day to talk with me. Despite doing very well for yourself lately, do you feel that this success doesn't get the fanfare it deserves?

Demon Maia: Well, you are correct. Normally I would have just blown this interview off. But it has been quite some time since I got asked to do a one on one interview like this and after I heard it would be you interviewing me, I couldn't pass up the opportunity. You have been making some noise in the media world lately, good for you. But to answer your question, I honestly don't think my success lately has been noticed by most. But with a win against Kevin (Garbutt), who is coming into his prime years, that will all change. I am positive of that.

Mörmate Obiwani: Even though you have been fairly consistent with your winning ways lately, you ran through a few managers' hands before striking a deal with Andrew Anderson. Why was that? Were there personal problems to explain so many managers? Did you feel misrepresented?

Demon Maia: I had a good bit of success with my previous managers. But my past record doesn't lie when you focus on my title fights alone. Until now I hadn't held a belt in any of the respected Orgs I fought for since I was 19yrs old (Maia is 35 old at the time of this interview). The fact that Andrew and I linked up and immediately he had a title fight set for me, was not something I was ready for. But he had been studying Tyson Kahn and had a great game plan set for me going into that fight. That led to a decision win and the title. So all this considered I am perfectly happy to find myself in the hands of my current manager, Andre Anderson. I may very well choose to finish out my career with him.

Mörmate Obiwani: Your former manager, Agent Dee, under whom you arguably started to turn things around, got stripped of his license and thrown into jail. Rumor has it that drugs were involved. Do you happen to know anything about that, that you can comfortably share with the fans out there?

Demon Maia: (smiles and laughs) Well, to be honest, we had some good times. But with the good came the bad and he was mixed up with the wrong people and got ahead of himself and I did also. And that was evident in my title fight, in which I got KO'd during the first round. Shortly after I had to find a new manager. But that's all I have on that subject … next question.

Mörmate Obiwani: You are the Madness Light Heavyweight Champion and scheduled to defend it once more. This time versus Kevin Garbutt. What do you make of this match-up and this opponent?

Demon Maia: This will be a war, I think. He has a lot to prove. And let's face it: He is 28 yrs old and hungry. But he has to earn it just as I did. That's going to take heart and a high pain threshold (laughs) … To be honest I haven't been in this great of shape since I was in my early twenties and the guys I have been sparring with out in Los Angeles at ****POLAR**** leading up to this fight have been nothing but the best. And I hope to see a few of those guys come visit me here in Tokyo and do some training at GYM 412. Because between those two gyms they may end up holding just about each division's belt within the Madness organization.

Mörmate Obiwani: Collecting all the Madness titles would be a daunting task, as there are quite a few big gyms, who may have a word to say about that. But it's true that there is a chance that POLAR and GYM 412 will hold all the titles north of Middleweight. Is there a rivalry between the gyms noticeable?

Demon Maia: (laughs) A rivalry between GYM 412 and POLAR? Nah, I wouldn't consider it a rivalry at all. Both gyms offer the very best coaching you can get anywhere and both gyms have a great sparring schedule. The one thing I have noticed about my usual training facility, which again is GYM 412 here in Tokyo, is how when you typically look at private gyms and the guys in them, you will have a gym filled with one, maybe two different managers' fighters. So for the most part they all have similar strengths and similar weaknesses and this is regarding sparring mostly. But with the way GYM 412 has brought a few successful managers together to work as one is simply amazing, because week in and week out you will have at least 1 sparring session with 5 or more elite level fighters who specialize in the session taking place. No matter if it is Boxing, Wrestling, BJJ or MT … I am 35yrs old and I have still been learning things at a rate you would see from guys in their mid 20's.

Mörmate Obiwani: Usually, when a fighter's light flickers, it is about to go out for good. You however made a remarkable transition over the course of your last seven fights. Would you describe yourself as a late bloomer or more as a restored man?

Demon Maia: Like I said earlier, I have just been lucky enough to have found the right manager to help me make the most out of my short time I have left. But who knows? I could end up being one of those guys, who don't leave the fight game until they are well into their 40's. But that's only if I can remain competitive. I am not one, who has to fight for money at this point, I fight because I love it and I want to leave the sport with my head held high.

Mörmate Obiwani: Many fighters always vouch not to be “that guy”, who outstays his welcome. Yet, so many end up just being that. How do you explain that discrepancy, being a fighter yourself, who might very well face that conflict in two or three years?

Demon Maia: Well, every fighter has a reason for not taking a step back from the action and for most guys, who end up being in this type of situation, it's because of the managers they have, who don't help them transition into the retirement phase of a fighters career. I have already discussed the possibility of having to throw in the towel if things begin to get out of hand and I am happy to say I will be retiring with Andrew Anderson as my manager and I plan on working with and for him during my years of retirement so I am completely okay with walking away once my time comes to do so.

Mörmate Obiwani: Your first title defense was against Clay Mercer, who is 44 years old. You dominated him and put him away in the first without too much of a hassle. Would he fit your description of a guy, who is lingering around too long?

Demon Maia: Clay actually had been discussing his retirement before we fought and he had said he was going to give it one last go and see how things went and he happened to be very supportive of my success and I hope I can be the same way with who ever it is that gets to carry the title after me. So to say he lingered around a bit too long would not be how I would describe his career, he was very outspoken about his career coming to an end. Nothing but respect for him and his career.

Mörmate Obiwani: Typically fighters climb in weight classes as they get older. You hardly cut any weight. Would it be imaginable for you to go the opposite direction, down to middleweight?

Demon Maia: I am comfortable at my weight and I don't think I have the power to pass up on all the amazing food available here in Tokyo (laughs)

Mörmate Obiwani: Nice to find you in such good spirits despite the task of a title defense closing in as we speak. Does the tension get to you at all? You might have a wealth of experience, but nothing compares to title fights, I guess. Where does that put you emotionally? Especially when you are about to walk down that aisle. Just another day in the office or is your heart still racing?

Demon Maia: I have total confidence going into this fight and I try not to focus on the title aspects of fights for that reason, because if you put to much weight on yourself, you seem more likely to buckle under that pressure. Win or loss, I know I did what I could leading up to the fight. So I plan on going into the cage ready for whatever the outcome may be.

Mörmate Obiwani: Thanks for this insightful interview. All the best for your title fight! Any last comments on your part to wrap this up?

Demon Maia: Thank you for having me out tonight, I haven't had a one on one sit down talk like this for years (laughs). Keep up the good work and I just want to say thanks to my sponsors Zenith Nutritions and of course RAGS of a RONIN … oh and I can't forget all the guys in LA at the POLAR gym.

• Upvote 3

Thanks again Kalle

Yours truly, Mörmate Obiwani, has a sit-down interview with the reigning Madness 205 Champion, Demon Maia.

Mörmate Obiwani: Mr. Maia, glad that you would give me the time of the day to talk with me. Despite doing very well for yourself lately, do you feel that this success doesn't get the fanfare it deserves?

Demon Maia: Well, you are correct. Normally I would have just blown this interview off. But it has been quite some time since I got asked to do a one on one interview like this and after I heard it would be you interviewing me, I couldn't pass up the opportunity. You have been making some noise in the media world lately, good for you. But to answer your question, I honestly don't think my success lately has been noticed by most. But with a win against Kevin (Garbutt), who is coming into his prime years, that will all change. I am positive of that.

Mörmate Obiwani: Even though you have been fairly consistent with your winning ways lately, you ran through a few managers' hands before striking a deal with Andrew Anderson. Why was that? Were there personal problems to explain so many managers? Did you feel misrepresented?

Demon Maia: I had a good bit of success with my previous managers. But my past record doesn't lie when you focus on my title fights alone. Until now I hadn't held a belt in any of the respected Orgs I fought for since I was 19yrs old (Maia is 35 old at the time of this interview). The fact that Andrew and I linked up and immediately he had a title fight set for me, was not something I was ready for. But he had been studying Tyson Kahn and had a great game plan set for me going into that fight. That led to a decision win and the title. So all this considered I am perfectly happy to find myself in the hands of my current manager, Andre Anderson. I may very well choose to finish out my career with him.

Mörmate Obiwani: Your former manager, Agent Dee, under whom you arguably started to turn things around, got stripped of his license and thrown into jail. Rumor has it that drugs were involved. Do you happen to know anything about that, that you can comfortably share with the fans out there?

Demon Maia: (smiles and laughs) Well, to be honest, we had some good times. But with the good came the bad and he was mixed up with the wrong people and got ahead of himself and I did also. And that was evident in my title fight, in which I got KO'd during the first round. Shortly after I had to find a new manager. But that's all I have on that subject … next question.

Mörmate Obiwani: You are the Madness Light Heavyweight Champion and scheduled to defend it once more. This time versus Kevin Garbutt. What do you make of this match-up and this opponent?

Demon Maia: This will be a war, I think. He has a lot to prove. And let's face it: He is 28 yrs old and hungry. But he has to earn it just as I did. That's going to take heart and a high pain threshold (laughs) … To be honest I haven't been in this great of shape since I was in my early twenties and the guys I have been sparring with out in Los Angeles at ****POLAR**** leading up to this fight have been nothing but the best. And I hope to see a few of those guys come visit me here in Tokyo and do some training at GYM 412. Because between those two gyms they may end up holding just about each division's belt within the Madness organization.

Mörmate Obiwani: Collecting all the Madness titles would be a daunting task, as there are quite a few big gyms, who may have a word to say about that. But it's true that there is a chance that POLAR and GYM 412 will hold all the titles north of Middleweight. Is there a rivalry between the gyms noticeable?

Demon Maia: (laughs) A rivalry between GYM 412 and POLAR? Nah, I wouldn't consider it a rivalry at all. Both gyms offer the very best coaching you can get anywhere and both gyms have a great sparring schedule. The one thing I have noticed about my usual training facility, which again is GYM 412 here in Tokyo, is how when you typically look at private gyms and the guys in them, you will have a gym filled with one, maybe two different managers' fighters. So for the most part they all have similar strengths and similar weaknesses and this is regarding sparring mostly. But with the way GYM 412 has brought a few successful managers together to work as one is simply amazing, because week in and week out you will have at least 1 sparring session with 5 or more elite level fighters who specialize in the session taking place. No matter if it is Boxing, Wrestling, BJJ or MT … I am 35yrs old and I have still been learning things at a rate you would see from guys in their mid 20's.

Mörmate Obiwani: Usually, when a fighter's light flickers, it is about to go out for good. You however made a remarkable transition over the course of your last seven fights. Would you describe yourself as a late bloomer or more as a restored man?

Demon Maia: Like I said earlier, I have just been lucky enough to have found the right manager to help me make the most out of my short time I have left. But who knows? I could end up being one of those guys, who don't leave the fight game until they are well into their 40's. But that's only if I can remain competitive. I am not one, who has to fight for money at this point, I fight because I love it and I want to leave the sport with my head held high.

Mörmate Obiwani: Many fighters always vouch not to be “that guy”, who outstays his welcome. Yet, so many end up just being that. How do you explain that discrepancy, being a fighter yourself, who might very well face that conflict in two or three years?

Demon Maia: Well, every fighter has a reason for not taking a step back from the action and for most guys, who end up being in this type of situation, it's because of the managers they have, who don't help them transition into the retirement phase of a fighters career. I have already discussed the possibility of having to throw in the towel if things begin to get out of hand and I am happy to say I will be retiring with Andrew Anderson as my manager and I plan on working with and for him during my years of retirement so I am completely okay with walking away once my time comes to do so.

Mörmate Obiwani: Your first title defense was against Clay Mercer, who is 44 years old. You dominated him and put him away in the first without too much of a hassle. Would he fit your description of a guy, who is lingering around too long?

Demon Maia: Clay actually had been discussing his retirement before we fought and he had said he was going to give it one last go and see how things went and he happened to be very supportive of my success and I hope I can be the same way with who ever it is that gets to carry the title after me. So to say he lingered around a bit too long would not be how I would describe his career, he was very outspoken about his career coming to an end. Nothing but respect for him and his career.

Mörmate Obiwani: Typically fighters climb in weight classes as they get older. You hardly cut any weight. Would it be imaginable for you to go the opposite direction, down to middleweight?

Demon Maia: I am comfortable at my weight and I don't think I have the power to pass up on all the amazing food available here in Tokyo (laughs)

Mörmate Obiwani: Nice to find you in such good spirits despite the task of a title defense closing in as we speak. Does the tension get to you at all? You might have a wealth of experience, but nothing compares to title fights, I guess. Where does that put you emotionally? Especially when you are about to walk down that aisle. Just another day in the office or is your heart still racing?

Demon Maia: I have total confidence going into this fight and I try not to focus on the title aspects of fights for that reason, because if you put to much weight on yourself, you seem more likely to buckle under that pressure. Win or loss, I know I did what I could leading up to the fight. So I plan on going into the cage ready for whatever the outcome may be.

Mörmate Obiwani: Thanks for this insightful interview. All the best for your title fight! Any last comments on your part to wrap this up?

Demon Maia: Thank you for having me out tonight, I haven't had a one on one sit down talk like this for years (laughs). Keep up the good work and I just want to say thanks to my sponsors Zenith Nutritions and of course RAGS of a RONIN … oh and I can't forget all the guys in LA at the POLAR gym.

Dante Boudain (243029)

19-10-1

"....This saturday the big boys club will have a new king !!!..mark my words....i will dig deep and impose my will on Captain Boromir !!

Hes been a great champion but this is not the salvation army ,there is no charity and the most ruthless fighter will stay or become the Super Heavyweight champion!...tell Brock Lesnar he can suck my dick!!!!...."

• Upvote 2

Dante Boudain (243029)

19-10-1

"....This saturday the big boys club will have a new king !!!..mark my words....i will dig deep and impose my will on Captain Boromir !!

Hes been a great champion but this is not the salvation army ,there is no charity and the most ruthless fighter will stay or become the Super Heavyweight champion!...tell Brock Lesnar he can suck my dick!!!!...."

i got high hopes for this fight should be exciting as hell.

• Upvote 1

Breaking Madness News

Due to the Inactivity of And De Fran there will be a Featherweight Title Tournament set up.

The top 8 fighters will be seated. If for some reason De Fran comes back before the Finals are set the tournament winner will get the next title shot. If he does not log on and accept his current contract he will be stripped and the Tournament Finale will be for the Vacant belt.

Current spots clinched

1. Cholo Van Gaal

2. Arshnoor Singh

3. Yogi Dhamma

4. Sergio Bujol

5. Ben Henley

The final 3 spots will be decided by the winners of these upcoming bouts

James Krause vs Tito Duran 7/22

Silvio Crespo vs Rock Machine 7/19

Baki Hanma vs Chris Gunn 8/19

As a alternate the winner of

Harlon Hughes vs Hugo Wolf will be waiting on stand by

I will update the matchups one all fights are finished and I am shooting to book the first round on a early September event.

Cheers!!!

Also ratings will be updated soon, just been busy RL.

• Upvote 1

Dante Boudain (243029)

20-10-1

Super-Heavyweight

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/belt/20161221224826mad%20belt.jpg

"....AND NEW!.....I told you that Captain Boromir was in over hes head for this one!....There is levels for this shit!

I knew he was going to come out all guns blazing ,trowing heavy leather, but you cannot win if you cannot touch me!...Heard the new rankings came out ,and i finaly broke into the top 10 super-heavyweight ranks, im happy with it, but im setting my sights on the big prize, I want big fights ....I will probably have my first defense against top contender Lucifer Satan but what i realy want is to shut Mohammed Jihad hype train down....that old fuck been causing havoc and I WANT HES HEAD!!!!........"

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/1499573934AZXsKgW.png

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Preview for MMMA 34: Night of Champions 2

You know it's gonna be good if you look on a fight card and nearly half of the fights are for the gold. London's Camden Conference Centre is about to witness just that, as Madness MMA ascends straight from hell to raise same in the English capitol. Would-be vs has-been, lunatic vs psycho and guys, who want to wear a fancy belt, against guys, who are currently wearing it. MMMA, once again, has it all. And the occasional lopsided ass whooping is exactly what stiff upper lip Englishman love to laugh about.

"Lonestar" Dallas Bond (29-20; MMMA debut) vs Jon "J-Melch" Melcher (10-19; MMMA debut)

Lightweight bout

J-Melch” (was he in a boy group once?) is closing in on the back end of his career. Being 37 years old, boasting a -9 losing record and having been knocked out 13 times will do that to you. His “best days”, whatever they consisted of, are clearly behind him. But even he will probably feel as young as a Bambi again, when looking at his old-as-grey-dirt opponent. The surprisingly cool nicknamed “Lonestar” Dallas Bond is debuting in MMMA. At the slightly seasoned age of 52 years he proudly becomes the newest entry in MMMA's proven track record, when it comes to abuse of the elderly.

Raiymbek Batyr (18-19; 4-1 in MMMA) vs "The Sex Panther" Brian Fantana (21-9-2; 1-1 in MMMA)

Bantamweight bout

Raiymbek Batyr didn't exactly take the world of MMA by storm so far. But ever since signing with MMMA he went 4-1. Is this a case of late blooming or just a statistical freak? Let's find out …. by throwing him in there with a guy, that should absolutely mop the floor with him! Solely for experimental reasons and a laugh. Should he beat the “Sex Panther” as well however, then there might be some legitimacy to his recent successes.

Jacob "Mr. Boombastic" Moonra (35-18; 1-2 in MMMA) vs "Knife" Zbigniew Ciosek (9-15-1; 0-2 in MMMA)

Super Heavyweight bout

Three 265+ bouts in a row? Always my favorite part of the card! And the first one has the texture of an Aztecan ritual. And it even includes a guy called knife. Though, that figures to be the only good omen for him as far as this metaphor is concerned. Because Ciosek is as battle worn as a split helmet. 50 years and fighting at super heavyweight? Fuck yeah! He will go up against a guy, who never dreamed of having the advantage of relative youth on his side ever again. But Jacob Moonra is indeed seven years the younger (he is 43). Which at this age class should make for whatever advantage. On the flipside however, Moonra is utterly dwarfed by Ciosek, since the latter is one of the tallest men in MMA (220 cm) and he himself is one of the smallest super heavyweights (just 175 cm).

Lock Bresnar (17-16-1; 0-1 in MMMA) vs Kingen "Big Ass" Ciuchten (13-9; MMMA debut)

Super Heavyweight bout

The next 265+ treat is a fight between shop-worn but still hard hitting Lock Bresnar and journeyman Kingen “Bi Ass” Kiuchten, who is probably the German with the least German sounding name ever. But he stands a good chance at making this weird name more known, since he is eight years the younger. And at 29 that actually IS a good thing, other than in the fight before, where it was just weird thing.

Cyrus "The" Great (10-10; 1-0 in MMMA) vs Mats Thoreson (15-16; 1-0 in MMMA)

Super Heavyweight bout

The undercard will be finished off by the Hattrick in this 265+ galore. Both these guys won their first MMMA outings and want to do it again. However, Cyrus “The” great stands to possibly have the better chance, since he is younger and meaner. His glass jawed opponent, Mats Thoreson, may be able to dish it out as well. But pretty much collapses to the ground as soon as fruit fly lands on his chin. Thoreson was a HFC champion though not too long ago. So he may be a bit better in cage than on paper.

Obi "Pastafarian" Canuel (13-8; 5-1 in MMMA) vs Bruno "Big Brother" Steve (12-7; 1-0 in MMMA)

For the MMMA Middleweight Championship of the World

Time for the first strap on the line! The main card kicks off with a title fight for the MMMA middleweight strap. The current and two time MMMA 185 champ Obi Canuel wants to prove that he can actually defend a title, this time around. Looking to cut his second reign as short as the first one was is Bruno “Big Brother” Steve. Both guys are strikers primarily and have dangerous hands and suspect chins. Which is pretty much the blue print for any MMMA champion. Who knows what will happen here? I do! Somebody will get KTFO!

Alexander "Angel" Pedan (21-10; 1-0 in MMMA) vs Phil Harrass (6-8; 1-0 in MMMA)

For the MMMA Bantamweight Championship of the World

And if the excitement has the fans in attendance gasping for air, their lips will turn blue now, because the next title fight follows right away. Remember that bit I just mentioned about blue prints for MMMA champions? Enter 135 champ Alexander Pedan: Over 90% KO ratio and 80% getting knocked out ratio over the course of 31 fights! Applaud this man! He is the beacon of everything that the average fight fan wants to see. Let's book him against someone, anyone ….. it doesn't matter. That line of thinking probably brought forth challenger Phill Harrass, who may not like much at first glance. But his losing days, watering his record down to a very depressing 6-8, are clearly behind him. Because when he started his MMA career as ill-prepared as a set of plastic dishes at a Jewish wedding, he got abused bad, losing his first six in a row. He went 6-2 ever since and is now a restored man.

Andrey "Andrepus" Eremeev (15-11; 3-0 in MMMA) vs "gie" The Sigit (26-16-2; 7-5 in MMMA)

Lightweight bout

To calm down from all the title madness going on, we get this little neat lightweight fight in between. And it sees one of Madness MMMA's mascots return to action. The Sigit will fight again! Looking to prove that even a guy, who went 3-0 in MMMA, is not worthy to share the cage with him. Andrey Eremeev is a ground and pounding striker, who does have a black belt in BJJ. Skills that he better puts together well, because the Sigit is MMMA's favorite submission machine, having submitted 23 of his opponents! Only few even dare to shake hands with him. Because the hand may be broken in up to six very painful places afterward.

Damien "The Damned" Redman (23-15; 1-0 in MMMA) vs "The Duke" Viktor Bestarsson (12-6; 4-1 in MMMA)

For the MMMA Lightweight Championship of the World

The co-main event is best described as “Iron Jaw vs Glass Cannon”. Damien Redman has never been put away by knockout. Which may prove to be terrible news for the challenger, Viktor Bestarsson, who is very reliant on his opponents going to sleep. Because if they don't, his own chin loves to betray him. He has found to a new form in MMMA however. And is now hellbent on hiding his chin behind his clubbing blows, which he can deal out with the knees as well. And cracking Redman's unbeaten chin would be an accomplishment every bit as awesome as winning the MMMA lightweight title. But when poor chins run into good ones ……. c'mon guys, we all know what happens.

Andrew "The Visionary" Ryan (21-13; 2-0 in MMMA) vs Stasius "Deadly" Venom (18-5; 8-0 in MMMA)

For the MMMA Welterweight Championship of the World

Main event time is Stasius time in MMMA! Stasius “Deadly” Venom is a force of nature in MMMA! The welterweight champ is 8-0 within our glorious organization and puts fear into the hearts of his opponents. He is tough as nails, his leg kicks hurt when watching the from afar and his versatile striking game has opponents being lit up like Christmas trees. Many men found themselves bruised and battered after trying to have a go at Venom. “VisionaryAndre Ryan hopefully comes with a great game plan and a live savings account of badassery. Otherwise he may be known as Andrew “The Delusional” Ryan. He may have a stab, though. Since his striking is as very educated and versatile as well. And his clinch game is brutal! But then again …. going into a fight against a guy like Venom with a worn chin like Ryan's is dangerous stuff.

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...

Preview for MMMA 38 Steve vs Legstrong

Old men, psychopaths in the cage and in the audience alike …. what is this madness!? It's Madness 38: Steve vs. Legstrong! MMMA is bringing it to you, hosted by one of it's favorite places in the entire world. Vegas, baby! A place where delusions and broken dreams have an inbred relationship and where idiots get taxed to pay for ….. virtually everything. A slice of heaven on earth it is for sure. And it will become even better, when an audience of trouble gamblers, dull sharps and overpriced hookers roars it's approval at the unfolding violence in front of them. Madness! What's not to love about this?

Undercard

"Blackadder" Caiaphas Caine (37-28-1; 0-1 in MMMA) vs "Big Papi" King Gonawyn (15-10; 0-1 in MMMA)

Super Heavyweight bout

The 44 year old Caine is crawling to the cage once again! Being weighted down by the hands of time and held back career long by a jaw, that resembles the sturdiness of wet straw, he remains a stern believer. Somebody get him away from the slot machines! Because “Big Papi”, one of the tallest man in the sport (225 cm big!), wants to tower over him. With his best days behind him, there IS a possibility that “Big Papi” could lose this one. Because somehow he managed to still be a blue belt at the age of 39. And if Caine can do something, it is submitting people. But if as much as a stiff breeze glances Caine's chin, his eyes will roll back in his head and he will glance on the heavily diminished remains of his brain.

Sam "The Man" Malone (4-11; 1-0 in MMMA) vs KJ "Muuufukin" Talley (29-15-1; 1-1 in MMMA)

Middleweight bout

Sam Malone is indeed “The Man”! A man who has lost his way ….. and completely accidentally ended up in a cage. Even after 15 career fights, he has yet to show any meaningful interest in fighting. But as long as somebody pays him gas money, he will take his whipping like “The Man” that he is. I love him! And since KJ Talley, one of the most well traveled veterans of the sport, was in search of a brisk sparring session, this match up happened. Sam Malone has about as good a chance as a chicken on a satanic convention.

John "The Wrecker" Rekis (22-21; 6-6 in MMMA) vs Bobby TupperIII (39-43-1; 1-4 in MMMA)

Light Heavyweight bout

Bobby Tupper the third should actually be called Bobby Tapper. For he collected 38 submission wins. Which would be amazing if most of it wouldn't have been so long ago. Tupper is 49 and rarely finds his submissions these days. An old man, confused and disoriented, he stumbles around inside the cage, looking for his submissions, but he just has forgotten where the hell they are. He has lost eight of his last ten (often by knockout) and he is fighting a guy, who is known as “The Wrecker” ….. That is what they call a squash match in pro wrestling!

Justin "Big Time" Biggs (9-11; MMMA debut) vs Karl Drogo (19-16; 2-3 in MMMA)

Light Heavyweight bout

This is a meeting between two journeyman. Justin Riggs can do a bit of everything, but will probably never amount to much more than what he is right now. That is unless more old men, like Karl Drogo, end up in the cage with him. Karl Drogo still is capable of administering violence. But these days he seems less and less motivated. And with 17 KO losses between his MMA and kickboxing career, his judgment is noticeably impaired by now. So will Drogo collect one more win …. or will he stock up on some more nap time inside the cage?

Rafal "Wojownik" Jackiewicz (10-2-1; 1-0 in MMMA) vs Jarni "Tappaja" Kutsoo (33-33; 4-4 in MMMA)

Bantamweight bout

Rafal Jackiewicz returns to MMMA! After a two win stint with HFC, he returns to the cage of Madness. He will face the ultimate journeyman in Jarni Kutsoo, who is all about evens. He is 44, has a 33-33 record and is 4-4 with MMMA. But unlike some of the many old men on this card he still can be dangerous. Should Jackiewicz overcome this challenge, than he needs to step up is game. Because despite having an impressive looking record, he has often fought lackluster competition.

Main Card

Luiz "The Kraken" Araujo (16-21-1; MMMA debut) vs "Imperium Hall of Famer" Arvo Laar (33-26; 1-0 in MMMA)

Light Heavyweight bout

Luiz Araujo is a BJJ back belt, who is very dangerous on the ground and earned nearly all of his career victories by way of tapping his opposition. But he never developed any meaningful skill in the standup department, where his Ming vase jaw has cost him dearly. He is turning into vegetable by now! But maybe it is good for his health, that he will be facing Arvo Laar. A decision fighter, first and foremost. He won two thirds of his 33 career victories with the help of the judges. But given that one doesn't need any meaningful KO power to put Araujo to sleep, this may be his decisive victory to earn. He just needs to stay clear of the ground.

Ernie "The Worm" Bezoink (18-22; 4-2 in MMMA) vs Thomas "Spear of Rage" Campion (17-11; 1-0 in MMMA)

Light Heavyweight bout

In this meeting of two fading journeymen, it is hard to make any educated guess, how it might go. Both guys have won and lost their fair share of fights in all ways imaginable. There is not really much of a prevailing pattern. It's all a bit “been there, done that” …. just like either fighters career. Bezoink did win a title once, though. He lost it again in less than two weeks. So the best of it all has probably already happened.

Jim "RudeBoy" Degrizz (25-21; 3-3 in MMMA) vs Erland "Nuke" Eliasson (12-9; 0-1 in MMMA)

Light Heavyweight bout

Jim Degrizz hasn't strung together more than two wins in an eternity. He however never lost more than three times in a row in the same time frame. So with him being on a two fight losing streak, statistical expectation demands that he either wins or loses the next one. The power of science ….. amazing, isn't it? His next opponent will be Erland "Nuke" Eliasson. Ten years younger and with a 91% KO rate …… smells like another loss to me.

Desmond Flannery (17-11; 1-0 in MMMA) vs Barol "Wczoko" Kedorf (22-19; 0-1 in MMMA)

Heavyweight bout

This co-main event will see an all action fighter in Desmond Flannery. He somehow managed it, that not one of his 28 career fights went the distance. Desmond Flannery probably doesn't even know, that a final bell exists! As one would expect, he has grade A killer instincts and has put his opposition away by way of KO and submission to nearly equal parts. Wouldn't his own jaw line be so unreliable, then he probably would have done much better. He is fighting the heavy handed Barol Kedorf, which naturally should be a source of concern for him. But Kedorf lately has shown less and less finesse in landing his money shot. And his jaw is easily even worse than Flannery's. Kedorf has only won two out of his last eight and will likely be done if he doesn't bounce back soon. Let's all raise a glass to his diminished health, when he gets carried out on a stretcher!

Bruno "Big Brother" Steve (13-7; 2-0 in MMMA) vs Lance "Last Chance" Legstrong (23-20; 2-0 in MMMA)

For the MMMA Middleweight Championship of the World

Ever since changing management, Bruno Steve has become a killer under the tutelage of manager Jackie Steve! Winning all six fights since (five of them by knockout), he is restored and dangerous! Going an unremarkable 7-7 before the change in management, there seemed nothing special about him. But his new version is definitely scary and rightfully the reigning MMMA middleweight champion. In his first defense he will face notorious Journeyman and former Trinity gatekeeper Lance Legstrong. Legstrong's watered down record (in part due to his vulnerable chin) belies his actual abilities, given that he has fought very competitive all of his career long. And his submission prowess is undeniable. During his high altitude training camp in preparation for this fight, Legstrong became awkwardly nervous when being questioned about what he is thinking about the “new blood” in MMMA. He ran from the press.

• Upvote 3

• 3 weeks later...

Dante Boudain (243029)

Super-Heavyweight Champion

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/belt/20161221224826mad%20belt.jpg

22-10-1

"....No worthy opponents in the division anymore....i might have to come down to the 265 division and woop Gabriel Gray and Mohammed Jihad .....my next opponent ?...with all due respect, hes not on my level......"

• Upvote 1

On the breaks of Disaster the Madness has been saved from the deepest depths of hell. Thanks to a certain manager for bringing the org new life.

With that said we will be having a preview for next weekend's event. In other news the recent lightweight champ The Sigit has opted out of his contract on fear of getting wrecked in his first defence. So there will be a new champ crowned as Pierre De Crote will have former champ Victor Bestarrson for the vacant belt.

Thanks everyone for your continued support looking forward to what the future holds for MMMA

CHEERS!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Bantamweight Rankings 09/30

Champion Marc Spector (15-6-0) W,L,W,W,W

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14398125121271.jpg

1. Dado Mata (13-3-1) W.W.L,D,W

2. Alexander Pedan (22-10-0) W,W,W,L,W

3. Phil Harrass (7-9-0) W,L,W,W,L

4. Yuri Sorokov (19-16-0) L,W,W,L,W

5. Paul Hewitt (14-4-0) W,W,W,W,W

6. Raiymbek Batyr (20-19-0) W,W,W,L,W

7. John Eugemia (18-12-1) L,W,W,W,L