Tycooner

Exactly the reason I left the avatar game. That is all game avatar (nose, mouth and eyes). What more does he want? WTF.

Glad to see you back Jay.

Exactly, there is nothing wrong with that avatar at all compared to half the other stuff that slips through. And this is why even if I were to do an avatar here or there, I will no longer bother doing animated gif ones as it's just not worth the rejection and time to remediate. Personally, I think that one was awesome though, nice job.

Exactly the reason I left the avatar game. That is all game avatar (nose, mouth and eyes). What more does he want? WTF.

Glad to see you back Jay.

Exactly, there is nothing wrong with that avatar at all compared to half the other stuff that slips through. And this is why even if I were to do an avatar here or there, I will no longer bother doing animated gif ones as it's just not worth the rejection and time to remediate. Personally, I think that one was awesome though, nice job.

Yup, must be an alliance thing, lol!

I have completely stopped making them for sale as well...Occasionally I'll make one for myself, but even though I would use avatar eyes, nose, and mouth in 100% of my pieces, Mike arbitrarily rejects ~50% of them as being not "avatary enough".

That one definitely should have been approved...