Blood on the Canvas (BOTC) - official show thread

Winning Team  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Which team will win the show?

• Team PWNAGE
    • Team BioPharm
    • Everyone's a winner here
    • This is a great competition... for me to poop on!!!

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IC

My name is Randy, my father gave me this name as it was the only American name that he knew and he felt it best that I have an American name, rather than a Japanese one.

I live in a small village on the island of Kyushu. I was found by my “father” Miyamoto Musashi near a plane that had crashed while flying over the island; somehow I managed to survive this crash. I’ve lived here since the age of one and New York will be the first time I’ve left this island. I spent my childhood learning how to write poetry, garden, landscape, and write calligraphy. My father is the 6th generation Miyamoto; who’s great, great, great, great, great, great grandfather was the founder of the Hyōhō Niten Ichi-ryū or Niten-ryū style of swordsmanship. I learned the Niten-ryū style from the moment I was able to steady a sword in hand. It took me very little time to perfect the teachings that my father could offer, before long I sent out to learn other fighting arts. By the age of 11, I had perfected the Niten-ryū and by age 17 already earned highest honors in Karate, Aikido, Judo and Jujutsu. For the past year, I have researched some of the Chinese arts, and currently am studying Shaolin Kung-Fu. My Philosophy on life is “Freedom of fear”; Not to fear any bout and to face death with honor. Before all of my battles, I will hold a tea ceremony to focus my awareness as well as to escape from reality. I have here some photos of my armor and swords for those who wish to see. I’m excited to be here and looking forward to meeting and doing battle with all of these great warriors.

Here I am in my armor practicing my Niten-ryū http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk297/X.../Armorphoto.jpg

Here are some pictures of my Katana

http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk297/X...nies/Sword1.jpg

http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk297/X...nies/Sword2.jpg

http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk297/X...nies/Sword3.jpg

LOL Swords my golly.

AJ Kanada, Momma is a Japanese American, dad is american white. Mom and Dad split when he was 1week old left to live with his grandma. Started mma training in H.S. . He too has a weapon the weapon of fast hands. When he graduated went into full time mma. Now here he is AJ KANADAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. Master in Kempo and Sprawl and Brawl.

AJ "The Atom Bomb" Kanada

Due to the time differences, can someone post in this thread when the time to create the fighters starts?

I've subscribed and will get an email.

Fighters can be created any time after the pm training session (or 9.30pm GMT) on Thursday 22nd of April.

Therefore, if you make a fighter once loans are taken out, you will definitely be in the right period of time.

Ok its is time to make your fighters. Please follow these rules:

1. must be 18 years old

2. must be in New York

3. can be any weight

4. please use the name you put on the application

5. You must train exclusively in New York for this entire competition

Once you have done this. You can go ahead and contact Max Powers to request 2 free supplements.

PWNAGE Clothing and BioPharm will be offering you $300 sponsorships for 90 days.

You will get a 500/500/500 contract offer from Fight club NY

Teams will be picked during a live draft next friday in chat.

Cardiff will flip the coin for first pick some time next week.

I will check in tomorrow to see who has been created. But do not wait. First training session you can use is tomorrow morning.

PM me with any questions.

Please contact me with any questions.

IC

Yo Mother F*ckers, Jules Winnfield here It's Me B*tch*s

This is gonna be a great opportunity for me to blast these fools and not have to worry bout repercussions from the man. I'm a Bad Mother F*ck*r who is coming on this show to win and not one of these punks is going to stop me.

"And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee"

OOC

Man, My fighter is a little pumped. He is a little hard to control so I do apologize for the language. lol

IC

Yo Mother F*ckers, Jules Winnfield here It's Me B*tch*s

This is gonna be a great opportunity for me to blast these fools and not have to worry bout repercussions from the man. I'm a Bad Mother F*ck*r who is coming on this show to win and not one of these punks is going to stop me.

"And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee"

OOC

Man, My fighter is a little pumped. He is a little hard to control so I do apologize for the language. lol

Good stuff. Exactly the kind of stuff we're looking for. Can't wait to hear the trash talk after the teams have been picked and the match ups have been set.

Awesome guys. Let's get this show on the road. Remember: No blood, no belt.

Also, just to add to what Buster posted earlier, each fighter will get to choose their 2 supplements from three of BioPharm's most popular products: Energy 151, Anabolic 153 and MaxStamina 154. Mix and match if you want to. PM me with your selections.

Good luck, muchachos.

Character Roleplay fro Noah Anderson

(The scene opens up to reveal a close up of a guys face. Actually it looks like BOTC participant Noah Anderson. He seems to be holding the camera and looks very confused. The view we have is being shaken violently from left to right, up and down, and so on.)

"Is this thing on?"

(Finally, Noah takes note that the red light indicating that the camera is recording is on.)

"Oh, sweet, I get it."

(Noah places the camera down on a desk and takes a seat on a bed in front of said camera. Noah is wearing some white shorts and a wite tee to go with it and some sneakers. He is all sweaty and takes a swig from his Aquafina water bottle.)

"So, I just want to make an introduction or whatever. I am Noah Anderson. I come from a sh*thole of a town known as Roseburg, Oregon. The places sucks. Anyway I've wanted to be a MMA figther since I was a kid. Watching stars like Fidel Puno Jin Sen are my idols. And especially YB Sol. I mean its guys like these that made me want to be a mixed-martial artist. I wrestled a lot in High School and Jr. High. In fact, I was All-State all four years at Roseburg High School. I also led our squad to a State Championship twice. So I know I am definitely a great wrestler. More recently I've been taking Brazilian Jui-Jitsu classes, but, I have only achieved a blue belt so far. Anyway, I am not trying to brag. I amjust saying that this competition is like a dream come true for me. It's an amazing chance I have here to better myself as a persoon and a fighter and I will not waste it. I would like to thank Buster for giving me this chance."

(Noah stops to take another drink from his water bottle.)

"Man, I just got back from the gym about 20 mintues ago andI've got to head back out in a couple of hours. I had a great session. I saw Frederick and Marcus there. They where both cool guys. Anyway, I am going to go grab a shower and head back to the gym! Peace out!"

(Noah stands up and turns off the camera)

OOC: I send everyone who's been created a contract. If I have not please contact me.

OOC: Starts training until the fight day, RP in the forum if you will, and contact PWNAGE and BioPharm owner for your supplement, clothing and sponsor. And contact Fight Club owner for a contract too I guess.

OOC

I've just created wells, now what do I do?

Once you've created your character, join a gym and start training. Also PM Max Powers your supplement requests. I recommend building up your cardio during the first week.

If you want to post a promo introducing your fighter, you can, but you don't have to.

Teams will be drafted next Friday.

Fights set the following Friday.

You will have a total of 4 weeks to train before your first fight.

I will post the links to each fighter on this forum page just as soon as everyone makes a fighter. I still need 4 more. You can already find the links on the PWNAGE clothing store page in NY.

I will give out the PWNAGE sponsorships and team jerseys after the draft.

We are still waiting for 4 guys to sign up. Cus will make his guy Sunday. Don Koyte, L Steve the H, and Mason Venti are the only ones left. Remember guys, the longer you wait the less time you have to train before your first fight.

PM me with questions.

<commerical starts shows someone sparing>

if you don't know me now i am dwight wells the soon to be winner of botc 1.

<shows Dwight knocking out some average Joe in a amature bout>

losing is for losers and I ain't a loser. Losers get knocked out or submited, just look at Dan hardy against gsp, he got owned therefore he is a loser.

I am Dwight wells soon botc 1 winner. If you don't watch it ur a loser.

<commercial ends>

Ok, all the fighters are signed up. Here is a complete list of the fighters with links to their pages and their managers.

1. Roy Rogers managed by Don Koyte

2. Noah Anderson managed by Scott Anderson

3. Rian Madison managed by Jake Hunter

4. Frederick Stavich managed by Cornelius Scott

5. Jules Winnfield managed by Shaun Skaggs

6. Leonel Lutsky managed by Ryan Anderson

7. Kid Ghostdini managed by Chris Funkyama

8. Cus Jr. managed by Cus Damato

9. AJ Kanada managed by Antonio Gergardo

10. Markus Wright managed by Jackson Stark

11. Dwight Wells managed by John Doe

12. Lewis McMurray managed by Mason Venti