Gangs of New York

If we fill up early are you gonna start earlier or maybe stay will the fight times but do the teams and creation early and allow more training time? Just a suggestion, maybe a poll to see what guys want.

i like the same schedule with an earlier creation/test period. I think that might cut down on people quitting because it will increase your chances of finding a fighter that can be competitive.

I would be keen to do the draft picks and creation earlier.. the reason i put those dates as they are now is because i honestly didnt think it would fill up this quick. But, the problem is, there might be a couple of people who agreed to do this tournament because of the dates.. maybe they cant release a fighter until then etc. I will ask everyone in pm or make a poll. I dont see much harm in doing the draft picks once the slots have been filled up though.. unless people want to try and battle through the rankings and be a Don...

Cursing myself for not making the dates earlier now haha

Most the managers on the list are VIPs which means they only need 2 weeks at most before they can release someone. The only non-VIP atm is Fatback. Which means you can afford to cut a week or 2 off the Schedule.

Most the managers on the list are VIPs which means they only need 2 weeks at most before they can release someone. The only non-VIP atm is Fatback. Which means you can afford to cut a week or 2 off the Schedule.

I think he was referring to managers planning to cut a guy that has a fight booked that is still a couple weeks away and may not be able to cut him in time for an advanced creation date.

Funny how this tournament fills up faster than the Fight Temple Tournament which only has 16 spots. I guess this being such a large tournament & the added element of the whole Gangster feel to it would make it more interesting.

Funny how this tournament fills up faster than the Fight Temple Tournament which only has 16 spots. I guess this being such a large tournament & the added element of the whole Gangster feel to it would make it more interesting.

I think because it's something new not like creation tournament and of course he has legit fight organization :)

And I hope no one will fuck me over because of this tournament :)

Thanks Castor. thats the spaces filled but anyone else interested, you may want to create a fighter on the same date because there could be a drop out.. tell me if you want to be labelled as a replacement just in case.. I will still abuse those who drop out but u never know. haha.

Thanks Castor. thats the spaces filled but anyone else interested, you may want to create a fighter on the same date because there could be a drop out.. tell me if you want to be labelled as a replacement just in case.. I will still abuse those who drop out but u never know. haha.

Thank you ... Im looking forward to this Tournament ... It is my first Team Tournament and my 2nd overall that I have participated in

Good idea to get a few replacement ready just in case. I just not long finished one that had a few drop outs. Luckily it was a straight forward elimination one so I just advanced their opponents but if it was this format it could have really messed it up.

UPDATE: Due to the poll being really close and a reasonably high amount of people voting to keep the date as it is... the creation date will stay the same. I know it would have been nice have that extra 3 weeks to train your guy so they could fight at a higher standard but as I have said I didnt think this would fill up as fast as it has so its my bad for not having more faith in this tournament when I first made it!

Anyway, I have decided to start the draft picks now... hopefully this will make up for me booking the creation date a little far away and it will keep the interest and fun going for now! Sorry if you had plans to rank up n up but its not the end of the world if your not a don! Plus it means we can get team names booked in, which also means I can get a custom team crests sorted out for each of the 6 teams and i am sure there is more i need to do but for now that will take priority.

Oh and I need all your ENTRY FEE's, only 5K but if you are feeling generous and want to make a money donation to add to the prize money that would be cool too. And yes I will put your name up on the OP with your donation so you can look good in front of everyone lol

• Upvote 1

I am throwing in a 5k bonus for any fighter who beats Rory's fighter.

Can we also take polls after each event for OTN awards so we can have a final 'Of The Tournament' award in all 3 categories. I'd be happy to throw 20k towards each 3 category.

My entry has been sent also.

I am throwing in a 5k bonus for any fighter who beats Rory's fighter.

Can we also take polls after each event for OTN awards so we can have a final 'Of The Tournament' award in all 3 categories. I'd be happy to throw 20k towards each 3 category.

My entry has been sent also.

Anyone who beats me deserves some sorta prize I guess... ;)

As for the polls after each event, sounds like a pretty good idea but a good way to do the 'of the tournament' awards for the 3 categories would probably be just to do one poll for each category at the end of the tournament and choose out of which '...of the night awards' I chose for each event... otherwise I would have to make loads of polls and people will get mad haha. You cool to do it like that?

nice lads, cheers. Stu I will add that to the winning team prize.

Also, Purpose do you mean 50K to the Don with the best record at the end of the tourny or 50K to the Don who's team wins the whole thing? Either one is great but I just want to clarify so I can add it to the OP.

nice lads, cheers. Stu I will add that to the winning team prize.

Also, Purpose do you mean 50K to the Don with the best record at the end of the tourny or 50K to the Don who's team wins the whole thing? Either one is great but I just want to clarify so I can add it to the OP.

The latter. Whichever team wins the whole thing, the DON will receive 50k

Rory's da man! Also he created great tourney a few months ago - WD'13, so his name in the tourney world means something :)

Bragi~