Fight Academy Tournament 260K ID

Weight class  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Choose prefered weightclass:

Ah sorry tomorrow I will move onto the sign ups and decide the weight. Had a long day celebrating a bday... Anyway, sign ups should be interesting lol lets see if a miracle happens!

Well the poll made it difficult to bloody choose... Been sitting here changing my mind but I will go with the gut and make it 205lbs. I would have considered an openweight (no lower than 170lbs if you guys think thats better lemme know) but openweight only had 4 votes so yeh link your 205ers if you have them and are still interested. Mind, this tourney wont start till early-mid september if it even happens!

edit: sorry to those i have let down :( haha

Well the poll made it difficult to bloody choose... Been sitting here changing my mind but I will go with the gut and make it 205lbs. I would have considered an openweight (no lower than 170lbs if you guys think thats better lemme know) but openweight only had 4 votes so yeh link your 205ers if you have them and are still interested. Mind, this tourney wont start till early-mid september if it even happens!

well shit 170 was already to high for my guy :P i think i am out either weight then. was thinking openweight maybe, but then it would be to far out there for my fighter.

maybe next time :)

Maybe if you don't get enough guys you can split it between 205 and 170

Anyway, i will enter http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=260031 and stick him on weight gain so he makes 205 :)

GTFO with your 4-5 skunk lol :D I'm not participating in this since it's bloody 205.

That skunk coult rape your ass so hard your anus would look like jessica penne's face after jedrecezerlyk fight