Steel Penns Xtreme K1 Combats SHW Creation Tournament

RazorMuayThai

i keep wondering why everyone hates him

There were a few cases with him doing some "shady" stuff, but I never really were involved in it neither I was interested, so I don't know much about. As far as I think - SP didn't do any harm to me, or I wasn't involved in any shady case with him so I don't see him as bad guy

• Upvote 2

Ok,now... just fly your fighter to hilo or sydney or somewhere else 5minutes before our fight,okay? :yes:

Not really, "Pretty Boy" doesn't like planes, so I guess thats not an option :(

After a great night of action now know the fighter progressing into the next round!!

The SHW Showdown brought us some excellent fights with some fantastic KO's, all fights ended in TKO/KO's and not one fight lasted longer than 2 rounds!!

To see the next round draws view: http://challonge.com/XKCSHW

• 2 weeks later...

@PrettyBoyMMA

I'm gonna make Tobin a favor and knock him out quickly, so he can still have a decent evening after our fight. Wake up quickly and have fun watching me in finale, bro!

• Upvote 2

@ Jamie Walker

Bring it,Tobin has no fear of a pretty boy... I hope you ticked "Doesnt Cut Easily" twice cuz you gonna be one ugly bastard when im done wit you boy

@PrettyBoyMMA

Last night your GF told me that you bleed once a month, man. I hope it's not this time of the month for you.

• Upvote 2

@PrettyBoyMMA

Last night your GF told me that you bleed once a month, man. I hope it's not this time of the month for you.

@Jamie Walker

il admit... its true, i bleed from chlamydia.. funny thing is, she told me to aim for your lips because thats how she gave it to you.

The doctor better be careful when he stops this fight

• Upvote 1

@Jamie Walker

il admit... its true, i bleed from chlamydia.. funny thing is, she told me to aim for your lips because thats how she gave it to you.

The doctor better be careful when he stops this fight

@Frost

Dude, you should totally change your profession and become stand up comedian after I knock you out! :)

• Upvote 2

@Frost

Dude, you should totally change your profession and become stand up comedian after I knock you out! :)

@Jamie Walker

I will probably contact MMA Hype or BEEF: Tree Of Life to do some lines about that yellow substance you excrete uncontrollably while youre unconscious on the mat tonight, and if you dont quit at life after i win this tournament youre welcome to be the subject of all my heckling,especially since my GF cant believe a guy can be hung so small

• Upvote 1

@Frost

keep in mind one thing - if you talk shit, you gotta back it up. And it may be hard for you with my shin slamming your face. Say good night, because you are going down. #PrettyBoyStrikesAgain

• Upvote 2

@Frost

keep in mind one thing - if you talk shit, you gotta back it up. And it may be hard for you with my shin slamming your face. Say good night, because you are going down. #PrettyBoyStrikesAgain

@ Jamie Walker

if you arent too scared to step into the cage with me im damn sure you wont try to spread your legs that high, youre about as flexible as a stale cucumber, il have to sit down in a chair and wait for that kick to miss like im waiting for the bus.

• Upvote 1

Ronnie Eye met with Jamie Walker after his semifinal fight

Ronnie: Welcome, I'm here with Jamie Walker...who looks like he needs a few stitches. How do you feel, man?

Jamie: Awesome...not really hurt. But there is one thing for sure, doctor shouldn't even be allowed to do a damn thing during a fight if he doesn't know what he does. I'm not cut badly, I could easily continue this fight. I got fucked by doc and I will talk with SPX-K1 about it.

Ronnie: You looks serious...you were beat up pretty badly, so...

Jamie: Doesn't really matter. It's a fight and everything can happen during a fight. Untill there is time on the clock, everything can happen.

Ronnie: So, what would you like to get from management?

Jamie: I want a rematch. It wasn't my fault that fight was stopped, I wanted to headkick doctor's head off straight to fifth row when he came up with his stupid opinion. This fight didn't end and it should go on. That's everything I want. Fair shot to end this fight as it should end - with one of unconscious of the floor. I don't care about anything else. I just want fair fight. If I lose, I lose. But I won't accept someone's irrelevant and incompetent decision about me.

Ronnie: I wish you best, big man. Heal up quickly

Jamie: Thanks, man. Appreciate.

• Upvote 1