EVO, its been months of me begging as nicely as possible.

i have 100 managers signed that love my org and many more who have since left and will say the same. your accusations are incorrect and i understand that im in competition with your friends and friends business partners and their org partners. this has created quite the hostile situation over the years and i understand that that is a given. but lets try to be adults and let this be a genuinely nice discussion if anything and hopefully a beneficial outcome for all. no need to bring excess hate. im here for a positive hope and dont want negativity. will you please work with me on that?

This made chuckle :) And if you don't want negativity just stay out of the forums.

Its true that ive never liked you but its also true that what you cry about now is the exact same thing you've done to others me included. So why should I keep that to myself? Id say thats a pretty important piece of information :)

your accusation is untrue and i dont agree with you standpoint. also, why would you say that im "crying" about things? thats a very accusation term and meant to be aggressive and attacking. please stop that. especially since your a moderator supposed to keep order. aggression like that is not what you are here for. please try to see my point and not engage this situation in a negative manor. i only want to discuss this topic without hostility.

• Upvote 1

CBD I understand where your coming from but and a big but your past has caught up with you my friend. The contracts you used to offer and the way you treated certain members of tycoon.

I don't condem what is happening but find it quite amusing the person involved. Something springs to mind reading this.

KARMA IS A BITCH

This made chuckle :) And if you don't want negativity just stay out of the forums.

so what i hear you saying is that you like to be negative and will continue to do so even if it makes people not able to use the forums. the forum is a great tool for most managers and you see nothing wrong with taking that away from someone?

• Upvote 1

your accusation is untrue and i dont agree with you standpoint. also, why would you say that im "crying" about things? thats a very accusation term and meant to be aggressive and attacking. please stop that. especially since your a moderator supposed to keep order. aggression like that is not what you are here for. please try to see my point and not engage this situation in a negative manor. i only want to discuss this topic without hostility.

I do see your point but like I said what goes around comes around!

You making this thread is as stupid as Jacky making a thread telling people to stop trolling or Humors making a thread telling people to not be racist!

• Upvote 1

so what i hear you saying is that you like to be negative and will continue to do so even if it makes people not able to use the forums. the forum is a great tool for most managers and you see nothing wrong with taking that away from someone?

That's funny because you're also a great (as in huge) tool.

CBD I understand where your coming from but and a big but your past has caught up with you my friend. The contracts you used to offer and the way you treated certain members of tycoon.

I don't condem what is happening but find it quite amusing the person involved. Something springs to mind reading this.

KARMA IS A BITCH

LMAO i dont know who started that rumor but i was the first org to start the revolution of higher pay. i was paying 1k 1k 7k when other orgs were giving $200, $200 $200. that is nothing but a harmful rumor that people jsut believe. i even posted screenshots way back when to prove it and then people would just move on to the next way to attack when they were proved wrong and nobody every took the time to remember that it was an incorrect accusation. just as what happens a lot when you get ganged up on like this. the forum is used to ganging up on people. hi everyone :) welcome to mmatycoon where harmful rumors will spread for eternity and try to make you not able to play a game where youve brought in over 2,000 new members.

• Upvote 1

I do see your point but like I said what goes around comes around!

You making this thread is as stupid as Jacky making a thread telling people to stop trolling or Humors making a thread telling people to not be racist!

well, im trying to stay on topic. this reply you just made. what benefit did it have? bringing up jacky, telling me i sound dumb, come on man. please dont get my thread shut down because you cannot be reasonable as a moderator. you expect that out of everyone else but you cant abide by those rules?

I'm not trying to take anything away from anybody. IF my posts make you cry and not want to come to the forums it's your own problem.

Never dealt with you, but some of my buddies did - and no one has anything good to say about you. Sooooo...stfu and play the hand dealt to you. Karma is a bitch, isnt she?

you have no idea what im like or if any rumors are true but your going to tell me that i am not allowed to voice myself and in an aggressive manor. i would never tell a stranger to "stfu" especially when they are being perfectly reasonable. im sorry if this sounds like an attack on you, its not. im just hoping that people can just realize how they are acting and how unreasonable it all is. if ive dont ANYTHING to any of your friends, then let me make it up to them. pm me in game and ill make it right.

LMAO i dont know who started that rumor but i was the first org to start the revolution of higher pay. i was paying 1k 1k 7k when other orgs were giving $200, $200 $200. that is nothing but a harmful rumor that people jsut believe. i even posted screenshots way back when to prove it and then people would just move on to the next way to attack when they were proved wrong and nobody every took the time to remember that it was an incorrect accusation. just as what happens a lot when you get ganged up on like this. the forum is used to ganging up on people. hi everyone :) welcome to mmatycoon where harmful rumors will spread for eternity and try to make you not able to play a game where youve brought in over 2,000 new members.

I remember you paying well I did nt state that tho mate. Don't let people get to you or it starts to frustrate you. Yes your correct it could be rumours it could be true. But in know a lot of people seem to believe it mate.

lol you guys are fucking mean as hell! im smiling a little cause its just so over the top. but really i wish i could have more of a discussion about the topic... love you all too!

What goes around comes around! I very much doubt that anyone in this community will take your side in this!

so ive been reasonable with everyone whos ever worked with me. ive paid lower end fighters exponentially better than other orgs. you have hated me for years and have made tons of rumors up about me and now instead of talking about my post you want to bring up your personal attacks that not only have no relevance but are not even close to true. Just because you hate me does not mean i deserve any ill treatment but you clearly say this. you think that i deserve to be mistreated. I have never done anything wrong and any accusations of such were years ago and were made up. but you are going to use these imaginary situations and bring them HERE into this post that has nothing to do with it! lol and you are gonig to say that anything bad that comes to me i have it coming. that sounds like a riot leader to me. where anything goes and its ok cause he had it coming? thats a horrible viewpoint from a moderator. i truly think that you didnt realize how aggressive your comment was. i think you might have spoken from the heart but your facts are very wrong and your honesty really was not justified or welcomed here considering how off topic and aggressive it was.

CBD why did you not want to fight for EVO in the first place? If it is simply because you want the fighter to fight in your own org then why not take the five fights as quickly as possible? If you would have just taken care of the contract quickly you would not be in this situation. Also instead of just saying release me I will pay back the bonus why not go about it in a manner of I will take two fights for you if you release me after the second. Win win for everyone unless I am missing something.

so ive been reasonable with everyone whos ever worked with me. ive paid lower end fighters exponentially better than other orgs. you have hated me for years and have made tons of rumors up about me and now instead of talking about my post you want to bring up your personal attacks that not only have no relevance but are not even close to true. Just because you hate me does not mean i deserve any ill treatment but you clearly say this. you think that i deserve to be mistreated. I have never done anything wrong and any accusations of such were years ago and were made up. but you are going to use these imaginary situations and bring them HERE into this post that has nothing to do with it! lol and you are gonig to say that anything bad that comes to me i have it coming. that sounds like a riot leader to me. where anything goes and its ok cause he had it coming? thats a horrible viewpoint from a moderator. i truly think that you didnt realize how aggressive your comment was. i think you might have spoken from the heart but your facts are very wrong and your honesty really was not justified or welcomed here considering how off topic and aggressive it was.

So you refusing to release a fighter I picked up in your org and you refusing to release Lockdowns fighter isnt relevant to this thread? Please explain to me why it isnt because to me its as relevant as it gets since you just made this thread about the exact same thing happening to you. Which is the reason why I wrote what I did. And if you want me to talk about your post id say suck it up because karma is a bitch!

And you must clearly be delusional if you honestly believe that you have never done anything wrong. Im sorry if that statement offend you but thats how I feel. And for those of you that are new to the game and thinks that a mod never should say anything like this just make a quick forum search and read thru CBD/Mother AAs history. Its not only hilarious but it should teach you a thing or ten about how you should not run a org.

• Upvote 1

CBD why did you not want to fight for EVO in the first place? If it is simply because you want the fighter to fight in your own org then why not take the five fights as quickly as possible? If you would have just taken care of the contract quickly you would not be in this situation. Also instead of just saying release me I will pay back the bonus why not go about it in a manner of I will take two fights for you if you release me after the second. Win win for everyone unless I am missing something.

ive offered multiple options over the last few months. and there was no signing bonus to pay back so i just made up a few numbers. i think he said to pay him 2 million dollars and he would agree.

So you refusing to release a fighter I picked up in your org and you refusing to release Lockdowns fighter isnt relevant to this thread? Please explain to me why it isnt because to me its as relevant as it gets since you just made this thread about the exact same thing happening to you. Which is the reason why I wrote what I did. And if you want me to talk about your post id say suck it up because karma is a bitch!

And you must clearly be delusional if you honestly believe that you have never done anything wrong. Im sorry if that statement offend you but thats how I feel. And for those of you that are new to the game and thinks that a mod never should say anything like this just make a quick forum search and read thru CBD/Mother AAs history. Its not only hilarious but it should teach you a thing or ten about how you should not run a org.

i am replying to your first sentence, i release any fighter thats not on a winning streak. everyone knows that. if he had never faught in his contract yet, or if he lost the first fight. like i said above but you didnt read, i would release him on the spot and not even ask for the signing bonus back. i always do this.

edit: and im getting very tiresome of defending these false accusations. ive never done this situation thats happening with anyone. nothing even close. and i dont want to hate on evo, i just want to push the envelope and hope for a beneficial outcome.

and there you are again hoping that people will read the "rumors" about me and believe them. vicious rumors are very damaging and none of them are true. its like an evolving story that grows every time its mentioned lol. i hate it.