Mayweather v.s Canelo in September

Jacman

Mayweather v.s Canelo  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Who you got?

• Floyd Mayweather Jr.
    • Canelo Alvarez

Well it's official they are going to fight in September at 152 lbs. Canelo Is a big dude but I think he's not good enough to really give Mayweather a hard time; yet. Kinda wanted to see this fight in a year or two after Canelo improves and gives him a run for his money. Mayweather would be 37 or 38 so it wouldn't mean as much.

Nice! I'm looking foward to this one! Mayweather fighting twice a year. Now that's something. Canelo is certainly the most powerful fighter that Mayweather has ever faced. He can hurt him. Mayweather's movement is not as good as it used to be, and he's not as quick. This will be an interesting fight. I'm still picking Mayweather.

Well itson now. Money all the way. Can't wait for all the haters jumping on here when money hands him his first lost. Pacroids a joke and will never be as good as money. Lets go money. Canelo wanted this fight and so does money so nobody ducking nobody. if Pacroids was not so dumb he could have fought money and make a big pay check and retire but the fool went and got knocked out left slepping on the floor by old ass JMM who money schooled without breaking a sweat. That was not a lucky punch either. that was timed and caught him coming in. The number one rule in boxing. protect yourself at all times.

I saw Canelo's fight against Trout and was really unimpressed with him. I was almost leaning towards a draw; hell he looked pretty tired later in the fight which will not be good against Mayweather. Also people made a big deal about his "improved" defense but even when he dodged the punches he didn't counter enough and Trout's hands are too slow but that won't be a problem for Mayweather. Canelo just isn't skilled enough to beat him. Maybe he'll get a rematch in a few years when Mayweather's ready to retire; still picking Mayweather for that one.

Well itson now. Money all the way. Can't wait for all the haters jumping on here when money hands him his first lost. Pacroids a joke and will never be as good as money. Lets go money. Canelo wanted this fight and so does money so nobody ducking nobody. if Pacroids was not so dumb he could have fought money and make a big pay check and retire but the fool went and got knocked out left slepping on the floor by old ass JMM who money schooled without breaking a sweat. That was not a lucky punch either. that was timed and caught him coming in. The number one rule in boxing. protect yourself at all times.

Exactly what I was thinking. Plus all my family and friends were hating on Mayweather after he beat Marquez saying that Pacman would knock him out. Don't know why the fuck people thought Pacman could beat him after watching him easily beat Marquez knowing that Pacman barely got past Marquez in their previous fights.

Exactly what I was thinking. Plus all my family and friends were hating on Mayweather after he beat Marquez saying that Pacman would knock him out. Don't know why the fuck people thought Pacman could beat him after watching him easily beat Marquez knowing that Pacman barely got past Marquez in their previous fights.

execpt for the last fight. he didnt get past him he fell asleep. Pacroids career is over it doesnt matter who he beats now him and money will never fight now. not that i care.