RozzaD

If like 15 of the people ranked above me who joined for some reason refuse to be Captain, I can guarantee my gang's name will be more closer to the spirit of G Wad and his Merry Men. I won't let Rory's whining, or anyone else's, convince me to change as it did in GONY 3.

I mean we had the cbombs vs the dicks vs wank vs the fucking trannies or whatever last time. But hey I was a good sport and made an avatar of me in a gimpy looking mask and crushed it. Just like bane I was no one till I put the mask on.

• Upvote 2

I mean we had the cbombs vs the dicks vs wank vs the fucking trannies or whatever last time. But hey I was a good sport and made an avatar of me in a gimpy looking mask and crushed it. Just like bane I was no one till I put the mask on.

Lol you begged for us to be G.I.M.P.S. I just went along with it to make you feel at home.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I'm not aknowledging anyone but CK drafting me.

It doesn`t work like that ... on the streets

Take it from someone that before living the luxurious lifez was brought up by the mean streets of Montreal,Canada.. you go where you are said to go.

So if the Tri-Champ (or anyone else) end up drafting you you WILL answer my summons!

/mic drop

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Take it from someone that before living the luxurious lifez was brought up by the mean streets of Montreal,Canada.. you go where you are said to go.

So if the Tri-Champ (or anyone else) end up drafting you you WILL answer my summons!

/mic drop

Now be a good boy and keep your shenanigans at the earliest for during the tournament.

Lets make sure this tournament fills up first, before you unleash your unmatched wisdom upon us all.

/mic drop

I bet it was real hard to get your ass kicked every day by people who spoke French and had a lisp.
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Im Convicted gang only

All jokes aside the point of the draft is to get all teams to be balanced and to have an equal chance for any given gang to win. Also to encourage participation from newer or returning managers who may not be ranked or part of a top alliance yet.

Unlike the Alliance tourney this tourney will play more like TUF season 1 (picks) so I would strongly suggest that if anyone currently signed 100% is not willing to join any given gang to please remove your names before we get closer to the 30 man signup.

If this type of comments were said simply in gest / joke then no need to but we`ve had a few tourneys fall under due to shenanigans.

So to keep it simple:

1- Read Rules in Page 1

2- Only signup if you agree with Rules in page 1

Respectfully,

Ibby

• Downvote 2

All jokes aside the point of the draft is to get all teams to be balanced and to have an equal chance for any given gang to win. Also to encourage participation from newer or returning managers who may not be ranked or part of a top alliance yet.

Unlike the Alliance tourney this tourney will play more like TUF season 1 (picks) so I would strongly suggest that if anyone currently signed 100% is not willing to join any given gang to please remove your names before we get closer to the 30 man signup.

If this type of comments were said simply in gest / joke then no need to but we`ve had a few tourneys fall under due to shenanigans.

So to keep it simple:

1- Read Rules in Page 1

Respectfully,

Ibby

If you want to play important mister authority-man, start your own tourney and lord over whatever sewer rats and fart sniffers you can get to sign up.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

If you want to play important mister authority-man, start your own tourney and lord over whatever sewer rats and fart sniffers you can get to sign up.

It`s not playing anything.

The rules for signing up are simple. Meaning chances are no team will be comprised of all same alliance members.

I just want to make that clear as to not get to the start of the tourney and then people start complaining and want to switch teams or threaten with dropping out like they have done in other recent tourneys before we got going.

Simple..

1- Read Rules in Page 1

Respectfully,

Ibby

Telling people to not fly gang colors? That's not very 'street' of you.

Well defo do your best to gather your homies together via draft. I defo hespect that.

But I just don`t want anyone throwing a tantrum (and affecting the tourney / having to look for replacements last minute) if you are not able to get all members under the same team.

This tourney seems to have some history and now has my blessing so I will make sure the rules are enforced.

If anyone has a problem with that .....

BV1PjVJCIAApKRg.jpg

So to keep it simple:

1- Read Rules in Page 1

Respectfully,

Ibby

Lol Im so glad youre around, and bored enough to reiterate the rules for me. Thank you so much.
  • Upvote 4