UFC 169: Faber vs Barao II Pick 'Em

Deuce7

Not sure how he managed that.

Dat Russian grit, I guess. Was a good rally the following two rounds by Rashid, Martin got smashed up in rounds 2+3.

That escape though, lol. Nasty.

Hester vs Enz is a very good candidate for fight of the night........then again, so is Magomedov vs Martin

Yeah, they were both going after it pretty hard.

I loved Enz's corner giving him honest, accurate advice, in telling him he was down 2 rounds. Always refreshing to see.

Now watsons gonna get robbed. CATONE DID JACK SHIT WITH THE TAKEDOWNS AND GOT TORN UP STANDING AND IS NOW GONNA WIN.. WATCH SHIT MMA JUDGING LADIES AND GENTLEMEN IN THE FUCKING WORKS!!

Now watsons gonna get robbed. CATONE DID JACK SHIT WITH THE TAKEDOWNS AND GOT TORN UP STANDING AND IS NOW GONNA WIN.. WATCH SHIT MMA JUDGING LADIES AND GENTLEMEN IN THE FUCKING WORKS!!

No way Enz was robbed, even his corner knew he was down after 2 rounds. He did look good in round 3 though.

As soon as hester takes a step up his ass IS GOING TO GET HIS SHIT PUSHED IN... dude should be fighting in BAMMA. not fucking ufc. enz has more potential

Actually agree with you on this. Catone did fuck-all.

Horrible fight though, absolutely killed the energy of the preceding fights.

I'd have scored the Lee fight a draw, personally....but figured they'd give it to Al.

Not sure what the fuck the judge that scored it a 28-27 was thinking though.

Yeah I heard 28-27 and thought what was that judge watching??

Actually agree with you on this. Catone did fuck-all.

Horrible fight though, absolutely killed the energy of the preceding fights.

It was horrible because catone was back peddling. watson was actually starting to put it on and do some damage in the third. before the take downs.. in which catone did shit with..

not to mention, catones teamate almaeda is judging tonight... no doubt he is the one who scored it 30-27 for catone.. fucking kill yourselves.

Takedowns and counter punches > weak low kicks from Watson. Catone 29-28 no problem.

I don't have a problem with a 29-28 for Catone, though I disagree with it. I don't know how anybody can give him a 30-27 though. That is nonsensical. He absolutely lost the third round.