TUF 14- Mayhem vs Pissping

Face Kicker

Ya it was a great episode I thought. The fights were all sweet imo. Looks like a pretty good season from the promo as well. Even though I don't like Bisping I want to see the story with the donkeys lol that looked pretty funny.

2 hours to go till it airs in the UK, can't wait for this one though I do think that Miller and Bisping get on from the press conference and the aggro is all for a good show. Makes sense, Miller is known for bully beatdown in America and Bisping is hated so perfect combo to drum up interest if they bicker

I loved the mariachi band and the donkeys, think it should be a hell of a show and if history repeats then the house should be fun too as the lightweights tend to have little man syndrome and go nuts when they're in there

It's all for show which is why I find it so amusing how hated he is, Bisping is quite funny and a really decent guy in real life away from the cameras. Always had time to chat randomly about anything, not just MMA either as he is a little mental too which suits me fine

Think Miller is over rated fighter wise to be honest, has very good jiu jitsu but his stand up and movement is a little poor. I can see a finish for Bisping with a TKO here, then a number one contenders match where he gets smashed by Belfort or Sonnen (depending on results and title fight matchups)

It's all for show which is why I find it so amusing how hated he is, Bisping is quite funny and a really decent guy in real life away from the cameras. Always had time to chat randomly about anything, not just MMA either as he is a little mental too which suits me fine

Think Miller is over rated fighter wise to be honest, has very good jiu jitsu but his stand up and movement is a little poor. I can see a finish for Bisping with a TKO here, then a number one contenders match where he gets smashed by Belfort or Sonnen (depending on results and title fight matchups)

I respected Bisping and never got upset by his trash talk. He made it quite obvious he was just BS'ing to get a rise out of someone and didn't mean 99% of what he said. But, that changed the way he acted in the Rivera fight. That illegal knee then using it to get the KO and spitting on Rivera's corner lacked any class and turned me against Bisping. Rivera's trash talk was just as much joking as Bisping's was. He shouldn't have taken it so personal considering it is a sample of his own medicine.

Great fights, man half the guys that lost and didn't even make it to the house look as good as half of the winners from some years.

Could be some real wars going on this season, anything might happen in terms of people getting a second chance or wild cards coming in. I can really see a few fighters getting wins but not being able to make it to the next round due to injuries or cuts etc.

Much to early to be picking out winners really but a lot of guys impressed me, some of them we only saw a minute or less of as they went in for the early kill.

I don't know why, but I was able to pick the winner almost every time just by looking at them as they walked to the cage. Indeed good fights, last seasons were reaaaally boring. Who wants a 3rd round to determine a wrestling match anyways?

Enjoyed the first fight. If Marcus had listened to Bisping he would've probably won. Bisping kept telling him to seperate but he wasn't.

Mayhem seems like a good coach, he seems to have already bonded with his fighters. But I kinda agree with Bisping, I think he picked the better fighters. Think TJ will win it, he looked great on the opening show. Good wrestler with fast hands, he'll do well.

Out of interest, did the hate for Bisping in America stem from the Jorge Rivera thing or were you guys just bitter at how he and team UK gave team US a lesson on TUF Season 9!? :P Despite being from the UK I'm a huge Henderson fan and was glad he won that fight, but it seemed that Bisping was pretty popular in the US before that season of TUF and he didn't really do all that much on the show to justify the amount of hate that seemed to follow, besides win ofcourse. I lost a lot of respect for him for the knee on Rivera though, that was total bullshit. That said, he should beat Miller easilly. I like him and all, but for the life of me I dont see what qualifies Mayhem to come straight into a big fight in the UFC other being a TV personality with bully beatdown. His only real name win was a decrepit Sakuraba over a year ago!

More or less. Dan Henderson's easily my favourite fighter, but there's fighters I have more hate for than Bisping.

Oddly enough, those three fighters are American, and happen to be Couture, Kos, and Hughes.