GSP = BORING!

Diaz has absolutely nothing for GSP. And no, he's certainly -not- a better striker.

I think the best matchup for GSP would be a fighter like Alves, but Alves has a significant reach disadvantage that hinders him against some.

I have always been a fan of Alves. One of my favs to watch for sure. But i knew he would lose to GSP the first time. He counters to much and comes in to big and doesnt really work hard enough in the fight. Low punch numbers etc. The way he needs to fight GSP is the way he fought his last fight with John Howard. He was aggressive, he was fast, and he threw lots of strikes. For GSP he needs to jump on him with the jab and control the distance while at the same time frustrating GSP. In the first fight Alves didnt control the distance at all. He just anticipated the takedown attempts and let GSP get off first every time. The Alves that fought Howard would beat GSP IMO. But the slow paced 1 strike KO Alves doesnt match up with him.

there's an adcc vid online where shields totally tools fitch in a grappling match...i think that was when i fell in love with shields. :D

This is the reason for all the St-Pierre hatred! I finally found the cause! He's a Shields "Nuthugger" (see what I did there? I used his own term against him, go me!)

I think Shields improved with his striking and fitch could be worry about take him down .

If by improved striking you mean his ability to cheat via eye gouges and pokes, then I agree with you sir. ;)

This is the reason for all the St-Pierre hatred! I finally found the cause! He's a Shields "Nuthugger" (see what I did there? I used his own term against him, go me!)

If by improved striking you mean his ability to cheat via eye gouges and pokes, then I agree with you sir. ;)

seriously? are you 12? actually, if you can somehow check my post history. my dislike of gzzzp has been there waaaay before this fight.

seriously? are you 12? actually, if you can somehow check my post history. my dislike of gzzzp has been there waaaay before this fight.

I wish I were, everything was so much simpler back then...

Anyways, don't hate the diagnostician, hate the diagnosis.

Not sure why you hold such love for Jzzzke Shizzzzlds (see what I did there?), who is probably just as, if not more, boring than your secret man-crush St-Pierre.

I wish I were, everything was so much simpler back then...

Anyways, don't hate the diagnostician, hate the diagnosis.

Not sure why you hold such love for Jzzzke Shizzzzlds (see what I did there?), who is probably just as, if not more, boring than your secret man-crush St-Pierre.

i like Jzzzke Shizzzzlds (see what I did there?), cos hes an awesome, top notch grappler. even though i know hes boring as fuck, i still love watching him fight. see, i know hes a boring bastard with the personality of a wet fish. i know and accept it but hes still a fave of mine, despite.. i dont delude myself...same reason i like machida, highly technical, very elusive.

i just dont like gzzzp and to make matters worse, he bores me. go cry about it

i like Jzzzke Shizzzzlds (see what I did there?), cos hes an awesome, top notch grappler. even though i know hes boring as fuck, i still love watching him fight. see, i know hes a boring bastard with the personality of a wet fish. i know and accept it but hes still a fave of mine, despite.. i dont delude myself...same reason i like machida, highly technical, very elusive.

i just dont like gzzzp and to make matters worse, he bores me. go cry about it

What is there to delude?

What is there to delude?

ohh u do delude yourself with ur "gzzzp is teh awesome!!!!!11 and is so not boring. all you haters can kiss his ass. just avoid me, as im still stuck in it"

Shields is so elusive he eluded the decision!

Sorry, had to say it. Carry on. Haha.

lol, i said machida's elusive...

ohh u do delude yourself with ur "gzzzp is teh awesome!!!!!11 and is so not boring. all you haters can kiss his ass. just avoid me, as im still stuck in it"

:tumbleweed:

Diaz is a better striker than GSP, but he has always been weak against wrestlers. I think that fight would be something like the Penn rematch.