Fedor vs Barnett

dushira

He won the Arlovski fight with a lucky punch he trew with his eyes closed and you can't see challengers for him. Damn you are naive.

I don't think it is naive to think after Barnett there is not much out there in the HW division outside of the UFC that would be a worthy challenge.

I love when people say "Fedor was losing that fight to Arlovski until he landed that punch." He knocked him out in three minutes! Ok so he was behind on points for three minutes before knocking his opponent into next week...lol

Nobody is undefeatable, but again I dont see much outside of the UFC that would pose an interesting matchup for Fedor.

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyways, I think the Barnett/Fedor fight could be decent.

Someone said Barnett could win on the feet or the ground which I disagree with. I dont see Barnett being able to do much with Fedor on their feet, but stranger things have happened I guess. I think Barnett best chance would be a LnP decision because he is big enough to possibly control fedor.

Pppfff. Except he didn't time it. He was was looking at the ground. It wasn't a counterpunch either. Fedor didn't see that Arlovski would go for the flying knee. It's a bit funny that you are the one finding it disrespectful, proving my point completely. If you dare to say that superman isn't perfect than you are disrespectful. But if you feel good playing the disrespectpolice for Fedor than go ahead.

WTF? Come on man if you´re going to make a joke make it funny and superman is a bitch.

See a gif of the fight and you'll see that Fedor was throwing a punch even before AA was jumping because AA had his hands down and in case the overhand would have missed Fedor threw a left hook so AA was pretty much doomed.

Fedor vs Barnett: Fedor by armbar or decision.

I love when people say "Fedor was losing that fight to Arlovski until he landed that punch." He knocked him out in three minutes! Ok so he was behind on points for three minutes before knocking his opponent into next week...lol

I reserved some kudos for the first guy to bring me the horn of a unicorn, but if you find where I said that I might give them to you.

See a gif of the fight and you'll see that Fedor was throwing a punch even before AA was jumping because AA had his hands down and in case the overhand would have missed Fedor threw a left hook so AA was pretty much doomed.

Why changing your story suddenly? First you said it was a counterpunch.

"and in case the overhand would have missed Fedor threw a left hook so AA was pretty much doomed." You obviously know a lot about boxing. I don't feel the need to argue with you anymore. You win.

I reserved some kudos for the first guy to bring me the horn of a unicorn, but if you find where I said that I might give them to you.

Why changing your story suddenly? First you said it was a counterpunch.

"and in case the overhand would have missed Fedor threw a left hook so AA was pretty much doomed." You obviously know a lot about boxing. I don't feel the need to argue with you anymore. You win.

I did not changed my story, I'm only telling it the way it was, and that Fedor was throwing the punch before Arlovski began to jump does not change the fact that it was a counter punch.

P.S. The sarcasm is overrated

I did not changed my story, I'm only telling it the way it was, and that Fedor was throwing the punch before Arlovski began to jump does not change the fact that it was a counter punch.

P.S. The sarcasm is overrated

I can't believe I'm actually agreeing with Steeve. Either he threw it before AA threw the knee or it was a counter punch. Can't be both.

Personally, I thought it was a hail mary that happened to work. He knew he was in trouble and so did AA. Fedor got lucky it landed.

Lee Trevino once said "The more I practice, the luckier I get" Even the best get help from luck now and again.

FEDOR all the way!!! and after that i hope he signs up to the UFC and whoops brock's ass and breaks Mir's arm

As much as I would fightgasm seeing Fedor take out the gay hating fighter with a tattoo of a cock on his chest....IFF Brock happened to land that perfect storm of a shot on Fedor and Brock would be known as the first man to dethrone the Last Emperor I might hang myself........many of you will say PFFFFT!!!! LOL!!!!!!11111. Well I also agree, but ANYBODY has a punchers chance....won't happen but if it did I give up on life, I'd see you all on another day in a different life because I'd hang myself on the spot!

Agree completely. Brock has a legit chance to beat anybody. It's the Bob Sapp nightmare all over again. I couldn't stand it when he won over Ernesto Hoost... Twice. Schilt is in the same category. Damn did I hate to see him win the K-1 GP 3 times.

once again everybody, Steeve the 12 year old is a troll. That's what he does, that is his joy, he obviously is looking for attention, meaning every post dedeicated to his trolling, including this one, gives him a nut.

The only way to possibly make him stop is to ignore his dumbass logic because fedor is so known throw so many wild lunging power shots with his eyes closed.

So let's all ignore.

Next time he posts please don't make a response of any kind.

You are posting this because you got annoyed with me saying that Roman isn't an American name. But you couldn't find a good reason to take it out on me so you decided to get back at me in a topic where I had a lot of opposition. Please. You don't have to take it personal. I don't care. And I'm sure people don't need you to tell them how to handle me.

once again everybody, Steeve the 12 year old is a troll. That's what he does, that is his joy, he obviously is looking for attention, meaning every post dedeicated to his trolling, including this one, gives him a nut.

The only way to possibly make him stop is to ignore his dumbass logic because fedor is so known throw so many wild lunging power shots with his eyes closed.

So let's all ignore.

Next time he posts please don't make a response of any kind.

Do you think I'm a troll?

Against my better judgement, I have to side with Steeve on this one. Fedor threw a lucky shot while looking straight down. Unless he's a Jedi and used the Force to guide his fist to the target, he got lucky. Does that make him less of a fighter? Hell no.

Does this make Steeve a troll? maybe he is, but in this instance i think he's right.

Virgin Steeve, actually I haven't looked at that thread since my post of names.

And as much as I dislike you I pretty much expected someone to mention that. I wasn't sure myself on that one, just kind of threw it out there.

And to Doug, I respect that opinion and have a strong dislike for Fedor myself mainly because all his "Fedor is superman" nuthuggers.

But I factor mostly in two things to my opinion on him throwing that punch intentionally. 1- Fedor almost never wails aimlessly, his accuracy rating if you can find it is probably very badass. And 2- He mounted no offense the entire fight being picked apart by a much more on point Arlovski with much more speed. Fedor barely did anything the first round. But as soon as Arlovski goes for a heavy strike, a flying knee (also one of the most easy to detect coming at you) Fedor throws his forst heavy shot of the night landing dead on and puting Arlovski away.

You gotta at least factor that in.

Virgin Steeve, actually I haven't looked at that thread since my post of names.

And as much as I dislike you I pretty much expected someone to mention that. I wasn't sure myself on that one, just kind of threw it out there.

And to Doug, I respect that opinion and have a strong dislike for Fedor myself mainly because all his "Fedor is superman" nuthuggers.

But I factor mostly in two things to my opinion on him throwing that punch intentionally. 1- Fedor almost never wails aimlessly, his accuracy rating if you can find it is probably very badass. And 2- He mounted no offense the entire fight being picked apart by a much more on point Arlovski with much more speed. Fedor barely did anything the first round. But as soon as Arlovski goes for a heavy strike, a flying knee (also one of the most easy to detect coming at you) Fedor throws his forst heavy shot of the night landing dead on and puting Arlovski away.

You gotta at least factor that in.

I feel the same way about Fedor. I would like him more if every time I turned around, I didn't hear about how great Fedor is. That being said, Fedor threw that shot without ever seeing where AA was. He needed to do something, anything. He threw it and got lucky. He never even looked up during the punch.

As I said, just because it was a lucky shot ,doesn't take anything away from his body of work. Great fighters get lucky more often than average fighters.

So when I give an opinion I'm a 12 year old virgin troll. :rolleyes: But if Doug says the exact same you respect the opinion. If you had something meaningfull to say you wouldn't have to resort to those sad ad hominem attacks. I think 12 year olds are probably the only ones you could win an argument against. But whatever makes you feel good, champ. I think it's best if you follow your own advice though.

As much as I would fightgasm seeing Fedor take out the gay hating fighter with a tattoo of a cock on his chest....IFF Brock happened to land that perfect storm of a shot on Fedor and Brock would be known as the first man to dethrone the Last Emperor I might hang myself........many of you will say PFFFFT!!!! LOL!!!!!!11111. Well I also agree, but ANYBODY has a punchers chance....won't happen but if it did I give up on life, I'd see you all on another day in a different life because I'd hang myself on the spot!

Come on man don't take it to personal.

So when I give an opinion I'm a 12 year old virgin troll. :rolleyes: But if Doug says the exact same you respect the opinion. If you had something meaningfull to say you wouldn't have to resort to those sad ad hominem attacks. I think 12 year olds are probably the only ones you could win an argument against. But whatever makes you feel good, champ. I think it's best if you follow your own advice though.

I think you have a friend man.

Well about Fedor's KO of Arlovski, once Bas Rutten said that if a fighter aims and throws a punch and if the punch actually lands it isn’t luck, personally I don't believe in luck and please guys leave it there it's obvious that none of us is going to change his opinion about Fedor's victory over AA, so can we talk, I don't know, about the fight between Fedor and Barnett you know the main topic, just a suggestion.

hahaha. anybody that thinks that that punch was anything at all more than luck needs to get there eyes checked.

it was obviously luck. fedor was getting his ass handed to him the entire fight and aa had got him backed into a corner and all that fedor could do was just thro a blind punch. and in my opinion if he had not landed it and aa wer not the biggest moron on the planet and try to go for a flying knee. i mean wtf was that? fedor would have been nocked out very shortly after. its hard to talk to sum ppl that just dont c things for what they are, but fedor was overmatched that night.

the problem is is that to many ppl are followers and get so caught up in hype and what the crowd is saying that they lose all ability to make logical assumptions. even when most of the time its so clear.

but im not a fedor hater. i personally thot that he was invincible also, until that night. the difference is, i and steeve and doug are willing to adjust our point of views according to reality.

and as far as barnett and fedor go. i am probly the biggest barnett fan that there is, (but i dont let that interfere with my logic) and i am pretty confident that he will beat fedor, most likely by dec.

but i cant wait for the lines to come out. fedor is sure to be the large favorite (probly +350 or better) and i am gonna cleeeaaan up!! ive got about 400 or 500 saved up just for this fight. thats gonna send me on my vacation

hahaha. anybody that thinks that that punch was anything at all more than luck needs to get there eyes checked.

it was obviously luck. fedor was getting his ass handed to him the entire fight and aa had got him backed into a corner and all that fedor could do was just thro a blind punch. and in my opinion if he had not landed it and aa wer not the biggest moron on the planet and try to go for a flying knee. i mean wtf was that? fedor would have been nocked out very shortly after. its hard to talk to sum ppl that just dont c things for what they are, but fedor was overmatched that night.

the problem is is that to many ppl are followers and get so caught up in hype and what the crowd is saying that they lose all ability to make logical assumptions. even when most of the time its so clear.

but im not a fedor hater. i personally thot that he was invincible also, until that night. the difference is, i and steeve and doug are willing to adjust our point of views according to reality.

and as far as barnett and fedor go. i am probly the biggest barnett fan that there is, (but i dont let that interfere with my logic) and i am pretty confident that he will beat fedor, most likely by dec.

but i cant wait for the lines to come out. fedor is sure to be the large favorite (probly +350 or better) and i am gonna cleeeaaan up!! ive got about 400 or 500 saved up just for this fight. thats gonna send me on my vacation

:suicide_anim:

http://alexsah.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/10/epicze4.jpg