What is the most humiliating defeat in MMA history? Pick one

There is nothing embarrassing about tapping to one of the best wrestlers in the world in the Fourth round are y'all judging it by the amount of eyes and the amount of shit that was talked?? If that's the case the most embarrassing loss is Ronda getting KO'd via preachers daughters headkick

Exactly why my selections are more reasonable - sustained beatings

• 2 weeks later...

I like your choices...do you like either usman or woodly I know I'm not a fan just listening to them talk sucks and I feel like they are similar in the way they complain and only want 1 fight a year

I appreciate their talent but find them pretty boring - Usmans smack talk is equally annoying but cant see anyone beating him for a few years - he would kill Askren

• 4 weeks later...

Jorge Vs Askren jumps to top of this list, hands down. I like Jorge as a fighter but I think Ben wins that 7/10 times. Majority. Easy for Jorge to trash him now, but he is a damn good wrestler and he bulldog choked Robbie Lawler lol.

Getting stung by one punch isnt really humiliating though?

It would be humiliating if Masvidal out wrestled or submitted Askren (or won a clear decision)

Maybe we have different definitions of humiliating but for me it comes down to a sustained beating or being beaten at your own game

Getting stung by one punch isnt really humiliating though?

It would be humiliating if Masvidal out wrestled or submitted Askren (or won a clear decision)

Maybe we have different definitions of humiliating but for me it comes down to a sustained beating or being beaten at your own game

To me a humiliating loss has to do more with the buildup. Askren has been talking shit for a long time and to get kod in record time it adds to it. Thats why Ronda v holly is the most humiliating. Ronda had an ego that had gotten over the top and she was incredibly disrespectful to holly. And then to get beat handily and brutally kod. It fits all criteria imo. I think khabib v Conor is a close second.

To me a humiliating loss has to do more with the buildup. Askren has been talking shit for a long time and to get kod in record time it adds to it. Thats why Ronda v holly is the most humiliating. Ronda had an ego that had gotten over the top and she was incredibly disrespectful to holly. And then to get beat handily and brutally kod. It fits all criteria imo. I think khabib v Conor is a close second.

I do get what you mean but Khabib vs Conor is easily more humiliating than the others because that was a sustained dominant beating where Khabib did better than Conor in all areas

I do get what you mean but Khabib vs Conor is easily more humiliating than the others because that was a sustained dominant beating where Khabib did better than Conor in all areas

I agree, for me, the Conor loss is way more humiliating. Askren is more of a wildcard, fluke loss.

Ernesto Hoost losing to Bob Sapp. Twice.

As a slightly mitigating factor, the second fight got stopped because Sapp punched Hoost's gloves a few times lol -- I have no proof but honestly, that stoppage was shady as all fuck, and Hoost kept doing weird shit in the first one too.

On the topic of Sapp, his loss to Cro Cop was pretty embarrassing.

As a slightly mitigating factor, the second fight got stopped because Sapp punched Hoost's gloves a few times lol -- I have no proof but honestly, that stoppage was shady as all fuck, and Hoost kept doing weird shit in the first one too.

On the topic of Sapp, his loss to Cro Cop was pretty embarrassing.

the fact that sapp was in the same ring as cro cop was embarrassing
  • Upvote 1

• 5 months later...

I think any fighter that talks shit and who's ego gets out of control, disses their opponent then proceeds to get their ass handed to them on a plate has got to be mentioned, I'll chuck in another one for you from a few years ago

Dan "the outlaw" Hardy get sparked out by Carlos Condit, after him boasting how much better he was, and that Carlos was boring one dimensional and that he had absolutely nothing to be afraid of...

Bisping vs Hendo? The dropping H-bomb of Death and Doom?

I think any fighter that talks shit and who's ego gets out of control, disses their opponent then proceeds to get their ass handed to them on a plate has got to be mentioned, I'll chuck in another one for you from a few years ago

Dan "the outlaw" Hardy get sparked out by Carlos Condit, after him boasting how much better he was, and that Carlos was boring one dimensional and that he had absolutely nothing to be afraid of...

You do have a point. Even tho Khabib took him down, his TD defense that fight seemed pretty good.

I promise that Ben's loss he is more humiliated than Conor ever was...

Conor has something to look at and be like, I did good there, made this mistake there...

Ben just took a dive and made the WORST history you could possibly make in a cage fight. Out cold. Retired.