VIP hunt

Cobra7

And we will also turn your public gym into a elite one for the Alliance only i will help out on the cost let me kno if you are interested

The gym was made public for the sole reason to help new managers get elite training for an affordable price.

I dont mind taking the hit I just need vip

• Upvote 2

Thats what the alliance will be for also helping new managers a lot of top alliances have so many people its hard for them to focus good mentoring for each person i wanna build a alliance that recruits noobs an helps groom an teach them the game while providing a team base environment along with all the alliance base companies for us to grow

• 4 weeks later...

Guys is someone is willing to work with me I would like to buy/exchange some VIP too. I put in the highest offer this week but then Carlos Castenada put in an offer that we just cannot match.

I run FARTMMA (340k) if that makes any difference, we are at 30+ events are going strong.

I have put a bid of 880k for 6 months VIP, if anyone can help it would be appreciated.

Guys is someone is willing to work with me I would like to buy/exchange some VIP too. I put in the highest offer this week but then Carlos Castenada put in an offer that we just cannot match.

I run FARTMMA (340k) if that makes any difference, we are at 30+ events are going strong.

I have put a bid of 880k for 6 months VIP, if anyone can help it would be appreciated.

Huge thanks to Adam for buying this :)

The show must go on !

• 5 months later...