DEVOTION COMBAT LEAGUE-SMACKTALK OFFICIAL

Here is the place for all the fighter interviews!

the smacktalk to tell your opponent what you think about him!

to post videos of your fighter everything about fighters can be posted here!

Post here if you want to get a shot at the Belt everything should get posted here!!

• Downvote 1

This is the offiacial COUNTDOWN TO Devotion:KICKBOXING 01

In our main event we have a n explosive K1 match for the Middle wight Title its Xavier David(29-25-2) vs Bobby Tupper(3-1-0)

Well Xavier David is 38 years old and he says he wants to taste Gold once more before he Retires....now...Bobby tupper on the other hand he is 23 and is very talented and on a 3 fight winning streak!!he might not have held a K1 belt before but he is a former boxing champion and his all-round MMA game is very good for such a young guy....

David says he might not be as good as what he always was but he can definitely box a few lads out of the ring and he believes Tupper doesn't have the pin point accuracy that he has and Tupper thinks David is an old fogie that stilll wants to do something but his time are far behind him! Who will win will Tupper get another KO or will David out box Tupper don't mis this fight live 01 Aug 2014

and the co main event is a Awesome fight featuring the Muay Thai master Raphael Oliveira(0-0-0) and the Pro Boxer and great Muay Thai fighter Ruslan"Czar"Prudnikov(3-3-0)

All of Ruslan's fights ended in KO or TKO and he won is a guy that just loves going in there and putting on a KO either he gets knocked out or his opponent but either way there is a KO!!

and then Raphael making his Debut he thinks he can use his muay thai history to out class Ruslan he believes he has more tools in his book of tricks!! so tickts are on Sale now catch all the bouts at the Underground there is only 1000 tickets available so call now!

i should have read the first post a little more carefully..he does say post here if you want a shot at the belt...i guess since he posted and noone else he gets the title shot.....

• Upvote 1

HAHA mate its a retirement fight after the fight I'll strip the belt and give the other mates shots relax I'ts just fot K1 anyway the guys want MMA its a retirement fight and look at the guys he faught But I don't want titles in my own org that sucks I just signed them to start the org up they have 1-2 fight contracts mate

• Downvote 1

you dont even have enough fighters to crown champions yet..what are you retiring the org? noone even has a hype/pop value over 70? why go out like that? and im dead ass serious when i ask that

• Upvote 1

I said I am going to retire the Fighter not the org and I am working on getting more fighters to do the rest and have tourneys for champions but Why are you asking this in my smacktalk thread pm me ingame to discuss thing mate!@MMA Jimmy

public org=public matter..this should be addressed publically...if we discuss this privatley then everyone else wondering this doesnt know your logic behind this..

• Upvote 1

#1 rule for most org owner is not to have fighters in their own org, i understand you org is new, but then the fighters should be new to

#2 rule is never give a title shot to a fighter on a 3 fight losing streak, especially your own fighter, looks incredibly fishy

#3 probably best to wait a bit before having titles anyway

Ladies and gentlemen this is the official weight in for DEVOTION:KICKBOXING 01

We have a lot of great fights for all of you tonight first we have a light heavyweight match between Jean "Blackout" Ben Faur and Rodrigo "Hell Hand" Medeiros first to the scale its Rodrigo "Hell Hand" Medeiros.......he makes weight easily...and now Jean "Blackout" Ben Faur....204lbs for JEAN!!

now our next bout is in the Heavy-weight division its Xerxes Nubutoo vs Arwin "Gravity" Dwaynson first up its Arwin Dwaynson......262 for Mr. Dwaynson.........252lbs for Xerxes!!!

Next is a Light heavy weight mask of Dave "Brawler" Peter and Gavin "G-Bomb" Green!first up its G-Bomb...205lbs for Gavin ....and 204,67lbs for the Brawler!

Next up is Ethan "Splash" Neal and Jimmy "The Exhibitionist" Murdock......185lbs for NEAL!!.....and 181lbs for Murdock!

and in the next fight its Juan "10" Messe vs Sid Sarkasov......184 for Messe!!.....aaaannnnnd Sarkasov gets 183lbs......

Now in Our CO-Main event it will be a Feather weight bout between the Muay Thai Kid Raphael Oliveira and Ruslan "Czar" Prudnikov Ruslan is coming of loss by KO and looking to get his career back on track!!!firt up is Mr. Prudkinov!!......145lbs for him and ...........144 for Raphael!!!!don't mis this fight!

Now in the MAIN EVENT its for the Middle weight Belt this fight is going to be a fight between Xavier David and Bobby Tupper......Tupper is on the scale......185lbs for Tupper......aaaaaaaaannnnnnnd,,.....183 for Xavier David........

So Mr Bobby Tupper is there anything you want to say?

Tupper-Uhm all I want to say is that I am not a talker on the night you will see in the ring that I can KO someone hard!!

and Xavier is there anything you want to say?

David-Well this is my Last MMA fight and I am really looking to win this I am 38 and I just want to finish my career as 30 wins not 29!!so I will do my best to Take Bobby out and I apreciate what MMA Jimmy and LB Lawton the owners of DEVOTION are doing by giving me such a great honor to get a good retirement fight and I will see you all tommorow so Goodbye EVERYONE!!

well that was to weight in everyone made weight so All the fight will happen see you guys on the 1st of August!!Buy Tickets at RAGING TICKETS.CO

DEVOTION MAGAZINE

MAIN ThING THAT NEEDS ATTENSION IN DEVOTION IS-SMACKTALK EVERYONE PLEASE TALK MORE SMACK!!IN THE SMACK TALK THREAD :whip:

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/39/39w37.jpg

JIMMY MURDOCK

Jimmy Murdock, brother of 185 lbs. Ascension Champion Matt Murdock is looking forward to his next fight. He wasn't happy with his last bout even though he won by Unanimous Decision and is looking to improve his striking techniques.

Ad…..Devotion is looking having survey and we want to know if we should have openweight K1 or not just pm MMA Jimmy for your answer(all answers are much appreciated!

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/37/37a3.jpg

RUSLAN PRUDKINOV

Hi, my fighter is Ruslan Prudnikov (240312), right now he doesn't live in Rio.
He's a gung ho fighter, KO or be KOed. Prefer KT fight, but ready to take the 145 lbs title on the next fight.

DEVOTION NUTRITION INC. are stocked again and they are selling out so you better buy your supps quickly they only give quality supps!! So buy’em of the Web! :showoff:

Devotion Combat Legue is looking for any fighters with a ID of 200k and higher if he has great skill we’ll sign him if he is still new (250k+) we have lot of fighters with that ID so he won’t be bad he will then only compete with his class opponents until he pops to a master MMA STAR then he faces all stars!!Devotion is here to help new fightes advance in their career and we are here for experienced awesome stars to we want to sign the most awesome guys around!!

New Events Added and fights are booked and being negotiated..

Devotion Combat League has 3 new events booked!! Tickets are on sale now!!

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/27/27w22.jpg

JUAN”10”Messe the K1 and MMA elite rookie!!

JUAN MESSE IS THE K1 EVENT KO of the NIGHT award winner and he just wanted to say”I am very proud of my achievement and I do this for the fans not for me its all about you guys !! :winner:

MMA Jimmy-DCL owner said in a meeting this week that he loves all you guys and the fighters are awesome and he wants to reward all you guys for fighting for DCL the Reward will be identified in the upcoming month!!

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/26/26b12.jpg

If I win my next fight against DJ, I want to fight for the vacant belt. My division is shallow and I don't see any other fight afterwards that would make sense. I don't want to pollute the smack talk forum to get a title shot but I believe that it is the next step in my career and once I knockout DJ on the 12th, I hope you will all agree with me.

-Rodrigo Silva

Hey guys we have a smashing event tonight and Everyone made weight I am very exited about the eventthere are 9 shooting bouts there would've been 10 but I guy couldn't make the fight he was not logged on and so does the fight not happen...anyway I forgot to show you guys the weight in write up but for the next event there will be one and write ups post evvent press confrence ect...

I

n the main event it will be a 5 minute war between Dr.Awesome and Bobby III so don't miss it it's gonna be a nael bitter Be there in 5 hours and if you don't live in Rio and can't fly there just buy the event online and watch live streaming at DCL.AWEASOMETVONLINE.LIVE!!//>>;;'YEAH /..JUST Watch;; I am looking forward hope you guys are to!!

JUST FIGHT

Jimmy