Pick'em League (PFL6) July-December 2017

Rankings updated, schedule updated through UFC 217, and FXX added to Fight Pass/TUF events.

• 1 month later...

Rankings and schedule updated through the end of the season/year and it seems there's at least one (one time two) event every weekend starting today (Saturday)

• 4 weeks later...

The black bar is back. Anybody below the black bar on the rankings is mathematically out of placing with the remaining (potential) fights left, even if they won every fight and somebody up top got every one wrong. I removed Caleb from the league, he was on the bottom of the ranking list and I've yet to get the buyin from him anyway.

Potential Prize Payouts for this season:

4fdc109a5f3a2aa384f602a196a89dcf.png

• 4 weeks later...

There's only one event left but I'm waiting for UFC to split up the card before I post the pick'em thread. There is now only three people left (Jacman, JLP, and Fallen Angel) the last event will determine who finishes where.

There's only one event left but I'm waiting for UFC to split up the card before I post the pick'em thread. There is now only three people left (Jacman, JLP, and Fallen Angel) the last event will determine who finishes where.

man it's close between JLP and Jacman :)

• 2 weeks later...

expect good competition mate ;) hahaha

where? Jacman missed an entire event and still won.