I'M GETTING UFC 09 BACK!!!1

I don't own the game, can't really afford the cost at the moment. But, anyway, I have the demo. I don't want to brag or anything ... But I'm pretty good. Just saying, even without owning the game I think I could handle my own. :P

Woot! my friend that is going to bring his game here i could download it to my Xbox since he scratched my new 09 so it's awsome woot!woot!

Sometimes this works and sometimes this does not. downloaded it on my 360 HD and when I went to play it without the disc it told me to please insert ufc undisputed disc. Tapped my high..... very disappointed to say the least

Let`s bet some Tycoon's money on UFC Undisputed then!

BRING IT!

Bring it!!!

I have it on PS3. Online record of 20-6.

I got it on the 360 and have a record of 50 wins, 8 loses and 199 'NC' quit outs when i'm about to knock out/submit them.

Don't you just hate those guys? Yep, I'd probably have a few more wins if people didn't quit out the moment their fighter gets rocked.

I had a great fight where i rocked the guy 4 times and he never quit (wanted the gold medals for overall damage and what not) and when i let him up he head kick KO'ed me lol

i have the game too, but i must say, i loved it too death, but havent played it too long. the ground-fighting, i dont know, but i seem really bad at it, so when a fight goes to the ground, i'm fucked. And lots of fights go to the ground xD

Looking forward to play this game, but unfortunately I need ps3 first hehe.

Can you create your own fighter in this game or can you only play with the real deals?

You can create your own fighter, can customize appearance, put different sponser patches, tattoos, etc.

Get to choose from standup : muay thai, boxing, kickboxing

grapple choices are : judo, BJJ, wrestling

LW through HW and you get 34-39 fights I think until you are forced to retire, depending on your weight class I think the max fights go.

Hooooray they have patched it so people get losses when they don't finish

Bit confused though it says i have 15 DNF and 13 losses so it looks like i have quit out of a lot lol. Someone just came on with 101 wins 11 losses and 110 dnf.....that doesn't tell you if they have a great win record coz they left the matches or because people quit out on them??? (since i presume it isn't backward compatible...)

• 3 weeks later...
Hooooray they have patched it so people get losses when they don't finish

Bit confused though it says i have 15 DNF and 13 losses so it looks like i have quit out of a lot lol. Someone just came on with 101 wins 11 losses and 110 dnf.....that doesn't tell you if they have a great win record coz they left the matches or because people quit out on them??? (since i presume it isn't backward compatible...)

I know, it's weird isn't it. I've quit like twice and have a 13 DNF. :suicide_anim:

• 7 years later...