Grumpy bastard complaint

Can I get everyone who has had their fighter held hostage or has had issues with this manager to message Mike with a complaint of what happened? We've had several forum complaints of him and I believe it would be best to get him banned from the game or at the very least have the org that he is harboring deleted.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 5

I contacted Mike about it a while back but never got a response and he wont step in anyway, PFC still have 2 of my fighters on $1/$1/$1 contracts but the coward blocked me after asking for their IDs to release them.

Grumpy Bastard was full of piss and vinegar when it was just 1 guy calling him on it but went MIA once a few of us spoke out.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

This types of things should not be brought to Mike. There is a contract in place. If the org offered the contract and a fighter signed the contract, then its a deal. Agreed upon for money, fights, and length of time. If you're being held hostage in an org, that is between you and the org. Why sign a contract with an expiration date way past and conceivable amount of time it takes to fulfill the contract? I see this all the time with offers to me - contract expires January 2019. If you sign that deal, then technically you are signed to that contract and IN THAT ORG until Jan 2019 unless the fights get fulfilled, contract gets voided by inactivity or cancelled events, or the owner lets you out of the contract.

Some org owners don't care and let you out of the contract, some org owners do care and keep you in an org until they no longer can. Just like life, READ YOUR CONTRACTS.

• Upvote 11

This types of things should not be brought to Mike. There is a contract in place. If the org offered the contract and a fighter signed the contract, then its a deal. Agreed upon for money, fights, and length of time. If you're being held hostage in an org, that is between you and the org. Why sign a contract with an expiration date way past and conceivable amount of time it takes to fulfill the contract? I see this all the time with offers to me - contract expires January 2019. If you sign that deal, then technically you are signed to that contract and IN THAT ORG until Jan 2019 unless the fights get fulfilled, contract gets voided by inactivity or cancelled events, or the owner lets you out of the contract.

Some org owners don't care and let you out of the contract, some org owners do care and keep you in an org until they no longer can. Just like life, READ YOUR CONTRACTS.

Apart from you not apologizing me I think finally we have a moderator with brains.

Theres kids will cry about absolutely everything in the game and that is what is killing the game. This is fighting game grow some balls and man up.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

This is exactly what I feel.

I never signed with that guy because I have had bad interactions with him and I know his reputation as well so I steered clear of him in every possible situation. I kind of feel bad for some of the people in his org but at the end of the day it's business and a contract is a contract.

If you think about it, not every fighter has a great relationship with Dana White and some of them want to get released and will not agree to fights and Dana still holds on to them despite that etc.

So at the end of the day you signed on the dotted line. They own you until it the contract expires. This is why you need to negotiate contract details, ask for more money/show money and ask to change the expiry/inactivity clauses.

I will like to add the Grumpy bastard is also a fight dodging pussy as a org owner. And I see you gave me a 1 out of ten for satisfaction rating with your fighter I released. Coming from a fellow org owner I find that as a weak pathetic move. Especially when I have done nothing but try to accommodate.

Fuck heriatge what a pile of shit!

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Mike doesn't have anything to do with this. Involving him in things like this is silly.

That's why you should demand a reasonable Expiration date on your contracts. it looks like several org owners don't take that into account when sending an offer and even more managers don't pay attention to it when agreeing. I don't really understand the logic involved in a contract for 3-4 fights that has an expiration date set for an year in advance. if I ever agreed to one then I certainly considered that worst case scenario my fighter will be training for a long time until it finally expires.

• Upvote 3

If an org owner was required to release fighters because an manager was not happy there would be zero point for contracts in the game. Some org owner may release upon request because they just dont care, others will release in fear of getting a 1 star rating from a pissed manager but the bottom line is they dont have to release upon request. This org is ID restricted so the likley hood of condtantly getting "unfair" is small. The problems im seeing managers complain about with this org are complaints of opponents not having enough hype or lower p4p than they would like. Too me its sounds like they are unhappy because they arent able to be matchmaker.

• Upvote 2

If an org owner was required to release fighters because an manager was not happy there would be zero point for contracts in the game. Some org owner may release upon request because they just dont care, others will release in fear of getting a 1 star rating from a pissed manager but the bottom line is they dont have to release upon request. This org is ID restricted so the likley hood of condtantly getting "unfair" is small. The problems im seeing managers complain about with this org are complaints of opponents not having enough hype or lower p4p than they would like. Too me its sounds like they are unhappy because they arent able to be matchmaker.

This is spot on. Grumpy Cocksuckers "theory" is that the p4p/hype/pop has zero meaning in ID restricted orgs. So fucking dumb. He'll easily match up a 1k p4p fighter w/ a 5-0 record against an 8k p4p fighter whose 0-2. And then write an essay on his ideology if you decline. Dumb twat.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

This is 100% my position on the issue as well.

• Upvote 1

This is 100% my position on the issue as well.

But then the org owner starts trying to set up your top 20 p4p fighter against a 5k ranked fighter coming off 2 straight losses. The inactivity clause will never kick in because technically he's sending out offers, and your fighter is stuck for god knows how long in limbo. Technically yes, you should pay attention to expiration date in the contract, but it's immoral, even if you accept a long expiration date, to abuse the fighters.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

But then the org owner starts trying to set up your top 20 p4p fighter against a 5k ranked fighter coming off 2 straight losses. The inactivity clause will never kick in because technically he's sending out offers, and your fighter is stuck for god knows how long in limbo. Technically yes, you should pay attention to expiration date in the contract, but it's immoral, even if you accept a long expiration date, to abuse the fighters.

Immoral, but not illegal. Unfortunately, in business its usually about legalities not moralities.

Nobody asked for their guys to be released we all just want to be treated fairly, in every case he has asked for fighters IDs to release them but then blocked us all before we could reply.

My fighters are on $1 deals as i was trying to help when the org started and to be honest i never had any issiues with him (apart from him refusing to fight any Louie Depalma fighters because "his guy was lighter than mine once and i lost"), the problems started when he offered a ridiculous fight for my guy who was 3-0 in PFC against a bum who was 1-3 and lost all his PFC fights. (the first of many pointless matchups)

He accepted my reason for declining was fair but then offered a similar fight and exploded when i messaged him, i got a torrent of abusive messages and now he keeps sending me terrible matchups just before the inactivity clause kicks in.

The funny thing is that we are all expected to accept any fight offered without complaint regardless of how fair or unfair it is, all while 2 of his guys got instant title shots even though 1 lost his last fight.

All this while he is only staff at the org but even that is up for debate, pretty sure the "owner" is just there in name so Grumpy Shithouse can run a gym at the same time

Dont feed me any of that bullshit about reading contracts before signing and dealing with the consequences, i have run Underground for over 2 years and never treated anyone like this........he is doing it to multiple managers at the same time

• Upvote 2

http://mmatycoon.com/scoutfight.php?fida=312178&fidb=311259

135 title fight lol. Look at the hype/pop gap.

OK. That is an ugly gap there. The guy with all the hype and Pop is in a lose lose situation. If he wins; he gains nothing. If he loses... he is fucked. Grumpy just doesn't know how to match for that. I seldom look at that stuff, but I am fighting exclusively in ID restricted orgs at the moment. And all my fighters have basically shit hype + pop anyway, but it does illustrate that I should loos at the fights before accepting them just in case that is going on. So far it hasn't been anything like that.

Immoral, but not illegal. Unfortunately, in business its usually about legalities not moralities.

Absolutely. You need to do some research on the org/owner before signing. Most org owners are pretty cool. Others are complete pricks.

Nobody asked for their guys to be released we all just want to be treated fairly, in every case he has asked for fighters IDs to release them but then blocked us all before we could reply.

My fighters are on $1 deals as i was trying to help when the org started and to be honest i never had any issiues with him (apart from him refusing to fight any Louie Depalma fighters because "his guy was lighter than mine once and i lost"), the problems started when he offered a ridiculous fight for my guy who was 3-0 in PFC against a bum who was 1-3 and lost all his PFC fights.

He accepted my reason for declining was fair but then offered a similar fight and exploded when i messaged him, i got a torrent of abusive messages and now he keeps sending me terrible matchups just before the inactivity clause kicks in.

The funny thing is that we are all expected to accept any fight offered without complaint regardless of how fair or unfair it is, all while 2 of his guys got instant title shots even though 1 lost his last fight.

All this while he is only staff at the org but even that is up for debate, pretty sure the "owner" is just there in name so Grumpy Shithouse can run a gym at the same time

Dont feed me any of that bullshit about reading contracts before signing and dealing with the consequences, i have run Underground for over 2 years and never treated anyone like this........he is doing it to multiple managers at the same time

Grumpy is an asshole. What do you expect from someone in Heritage?

• Upvote 2

I think that guy should be banned from the game. Hes I used to think he was decent to the game since he literally messages all new users and tell them how to get a good start, but this is beyond what I expected. The guy is clearly not in a mental state to interact with real humans, he should stick to a singleplayer game like WMMA or something.
  • Upvote 3