Tycoon World Grappling Championships 11/1?

SteelPenn

When will it be open to join?

• Upvote 2

No one knows?

Ended forever? But why?

Ended forever? But why?

I don't see why it wouldn't happen, but in the meantime, I have a grappling org if you want to keep your elite grapplers in fighting shape. http://www.mmatycoon.com/orgpublic.php?oid=5559

If you have fighters who classify as Div 1, they are more than welcome. Let me know.

2 divisions: 170 and 265

• Upvote 1

I don't see why it wouldn't happen, but in the meantime, I have a grappling org if you want to keep your elite grapplers in fighting shape. http://www.mmatycoon.com/orgpublic.php?oid=5559

If you have fighters who classify as Div 1, they are more than welcome. Let me know.

It's cool that you're doing this much needed. Unfortunately my grappler is 18, created for the nonexistent TWGC I thought was going to happen.

I messaged Mike just now, so maybe it will open up. I've got a few guys that could grapple anyways

I think that did the trick, thanks! Noob question about locations. "Locations: You can join in any city but NOTE, there is no auto-flying - you will need to get your fighter to the correct location."

So I take that to mean no cancelling auto flights and that I to move my fighter to the city he is fighting in correct?

• Upvote 1

I think that did the trick, thanks! Noob question about locations. "Locations: You can join in any city but NOTE, there is no auto-flying - you will need to get your fighter to the correct location."

So I take that to mean no cancelling auto flights and that I to move my fighter to the city he is fighting in correct?

I believe that’s correct...noob question myself, when you enter your fighter can he still train or is it locked out like QFC tourney?

no, that is wrong or outdated info.

your fighter will teletransport just like they do in regular fights.

• Upvote 1

wow definitely need a place for a few 1 or 2 of my ground fighters who have glass chins :)

• 2 weeks later...

I wanted to put some guy in here, but seems it was just as well I didn't.

Should be just division 1.

But that would mean making changes, which requires coding, which requires attention and work on the game, so never gonna happen.

Don't be so negative, we are having weekly updates now since July:

A quick note to say we're back doing updates now. The first one this week has been to add the option to add managers to org hall of fames. We will continue with updates hopefully at roughly 1 per week.

hopefully, roughly.. ah, never mind. If you need to wrap promises of things to come in words like that maybe you shouldn't make them to start with.

• Upvote 2

Twgc should just have a 2 week sign up period, if it's not full by then just give people bye rounds. Energy loss and injuries are not a thing anyways.

This is one of the best ideas ever. I hope it gets noticed. Probably should be suggested in the Improvements section.

Still need 44 more fighters.......

• Upvote 2

Rough thing is, I suggested this to Mike last time around, and didn't even get a response. Now this has been up for a week, and still nothing. It's blatant fucking disrespect for his costumers and it makes me doubt more every day if I should buy vip the next time around.

(Sell tycoon money for vip, never need to spend actual money on it when youre rich.)

But yeah its a great suggestion. Logical, simple, effective. One day Mike might notice and concur.

• Upvote 1