King of the Beach (270k+) - Official Smack Talk Thread

KOTB 43: Sangrar!

Main Card Preview

Super-Heavyweight

Roos "148" Pilegr (6-2-0, 1-1-0 KOTB) vs. Slavko Pakula (6-2-0, 0-1-0 KOTB)

The opening fight of the Main Card will welcome back two recently struggling Super-Heavyweights as Brazil's own Roos Pilegr is set to face off against the Serbian up-and-comer Slavko Pakula. Both men suffered set-backs in their previous fight, and there is no doubt that either man will come into the KOTB octagon hungrier than ever before. Pilegr is your standard clinch-boxer who favours pulling foes into a close range scrap where he intelligently picks his shots, chipping away at their head and body. funnily enough, his opponent this evening also favours that fighting style although he tends to mix up his striking with knees and elbows, making him a far more unpredictable fighter when it comes to clinching. Intelligence vs. Power is the name of this game, and it will be interesting to see which of these two Knockout-connoisseurs can get the one-up over their opponent, and claw their way back into the winning column - a crucial thing for either man's career.

Bantamweight

Audley Barristan "Selmy" (10-3-0, 1-1-0 KOTB) vs. Alejandro "Osito" Sepulveda (10-6-0, 4-3-0 KOTB)

The next fight takes place between former KOTB Bantamweight Champion, Audley Barristan as he takes on the number 4 ranked Alejandro Sepulveda. Selmy has spent most of his career fighting for or defending Championship belts so one can imagine that he is treating this fight as a stepping-stone on the road back to having that gold wrapped around his waist. Osito on the other hand has a rags to riches story behind him, as he has come from the bottom of the ladder to this place so close to the top - all in the name of providing a good life for the people of his village. Barristan is an all-round striker, who utilises both punches and kicks to fight from the outside, or knees and elbows when fighting in close range clinch battles. Sepulveda does not favour the stand up game as much as his opponent, and he prefers to take the fight to the mat where he can then attack with both strikes and submissions - always remaining a danger. Both men pose threats for their foe, and many are curious to see how these very different styles match up together in the octagon when the two meet this weekend.

Co-Main Event

Fighterweight

"Morte" Vinicius Costa (4-1-0, 4-1-0 KOTB) vs. "Razorrr" Nameless Fighter (11-2-0, 4-2-0 KOTB)

The Co-Main Event will feature two top contenders at the top of their game as #3 ranked Vinicius Costa faces off against the #2 ranked Nameless Fighter. After suffering a loss to the insanely flexible Prathamesh Randhawa, Costa has impressed everyone with back-to-back highlight reel worthy head-kick Knockouts. Interestingly, Razorrr's last loss was to the same man, and he has also since gotten back to his winning ways with a TKO victory over Peter Pan on KOTB 40. There is no doubt that Costa will come into this fight looking to use his excellent Muay Thai skills to overwhelm his opponent with fierce kicks to his legs, body, and head. Nameless is also a striker, although he prefers to use punches both from the outside and the inside. Both men have proven to have Knockout power as well as tough chins, with Razorrr reportedly possessing the advantage when it comes to his ability to absorb a beating. Expect this fight to take place entirely on the feet as I can't imagine that either man would want to take it to the mat, although Costa does have the advantage there as he has earned a purple belt in BJJ whilst his opponent is only a white belt.

Main Event

Super-Heavyweight

Sandu "Bihor Mountain" Lungu (9-3-0, 6-3-0 KOTB) vs. Buster "Parrot" Napoleon (6-0-0, 2-0-0 KOTB)

The Main Event of the evening is set to be a banger as former Champion turned contender Sandu Lungu hopes to get past #3 ranked Buster Napoleon to earn himself another shot at the division's belt-holder, Tito Griffin. Lungu had a short but dominant run as the Champion, who had amassed an impressive record of 8-1 before he ran into the man that ended his reign, a testament to his expert combat capabilities. Opposite him will stand the undefeated American Buster Napoleon, who is currently riding the momentum of a streak of 6 TKOs. A clear key to Lungu's victories appears to be his clinch, where he traps opponents and employs a large volume of heavy punches to the head and body, sometimes throwing a knee or two into the mix. This isn't this former Champion's only weapon however, as he has shown the ability to effectively fight from range as well. Napoleon appears to be the more unorthodox fighter, forever switching up his offense with all sorts of techniques, from punches to kicks in all areas of the body - sometimes even opting to clinch. Expect these two super-sized men to put on a striking display that not even the most tired narcoleptic could sleep through. There have been rumours that this fight is acting as a title eliminator, with the winner facing off against the victor of Griffin vs McGillicutty although nothing has been confirmed by any King of the Beach spokesmen.

Good luck with your upcoming fights!
  • Upvote 2

A postmatch fighter interview with Buster "Parrot" Napoleon.

The Underground: So how do you keep knocking people out Buster?

Buster: I Parrot those motherfuckers.

The Underground: Were you expecting to win versus an opponent with an apparently better skillset?

Buster: I'm not surprised motherfuckers.

The Underground: Why do you think you need a title fight?

Buster: My chin is strong and my hands are long and my legs are almost as long as my dong. The champ only has a puncher's chance of beating me. I'm a complete fighter and I will eat him like a peanut off a tree. Did you expect me to pull guard and almost submit a clinch master? I switch my game up. I can take you down or pound your face into mush while you try to punch mine. I can hold onto you and dirty box to my heart's content. I can pull guard and sub if you're going hard in the clinch. I can kick your face into the land of Narnia. I throw bungalows. Whats up with these one dimensional fighters? I train with the fucking best. You might not know it but its for real. Check out my teammate's records. We don't lose and we aren't planning on many losses in the next year. Get ready kids. The Hart pack is ready to rumble.

Trippin Balls: My fighter has no more words. He's off to do a marathon since he won in the first round, he feels unsatisfied and grumpy. Clear hearts, Clear minds, Can't lose! <takes bongrips with Team Diaz and probably going to be first in the marathon>

• Upvote 1

http://mmatycoon.com/images/company/logo/1449763262KOTB_Logo.gif

April Smacktalker of the month

Psycho Thrillstompers

$50,000 prize

We'll be running this monthly for the same money! :guitar:

Poster for this weekends event:

http://mmatycoon.com/images/posters/1462481679kotb44.png

Preview to follow. Good luck in all your fights dudes!

• Upvote 2

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/40/40w35.jpg

"Hyper" Cingeto Ysengrin

"The enemy should be in no doubt I am your nemesis and that I am bringing about the rightful destruction of all before me. The whole division have stains in their breeches and they are stoking the fires of hell for themselves. You will be destroyed by the fury I contain for no other reason than it is my desire to rule. As you die you will know your deeds have brought you to this place. I shall show no pity in my rise.

Those who wish to fight, well, I aim to please."

• Upvote 1

http://mmatycoon.com/images/posters/1462481679kotb44.png

KOTB 44: Velocidade

Main Card Preview

Bantamweight

"Amazing" Augusto Azevedo (6-3-1, 6-3-1 KOTB) vs. Gabriel FalleN (4-1-0, 1-1-0 KOTB)

The opening fight of the Main Card will see long time King of the Beach competitor Augusto Azevedo return to the cage for the eleventh time as he faces off against fellow countryman Gabriel FalleN. The Amazonian grappler should hope to take the fight to the map where he will have the serious advantages over his opponent, namely in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu where he has earned a brown belt, compared to that of Gabriel's amateur white belt. Gabriel however is a very different fighter, who uses his fantastic Boxing prowess to chip away at opponents from a distance with punches to the head and body along with his Wrestling for defensive purposes. In the past, Azevedo suffered a bit of a stint in his career after suffering two losses followed by a draw - but he has since had a turnaround and is now riding the momentum of a two fight win streak. Similarly, FalleN lost on his company debut not too long ago after succumbing to the abilities of a more superior grappler, and has also since got back to his winning ways after earning a TKO victory. With both men knowing what its like to get knocked down and refuse to stay there, we are eager to see how this one plays out. Will Gabriel lose by submission for the second time in his career? Or will Azevedo suffer neutralization on the feet at the hands of a greater striker?

Lightweight

Lionel "wutUsay" Wright (6-5-0, 5-4-0 KOTB) vs. Beezow Doo-Doo (6-2-0, 6-2-0 KOTB)

The following fight will feature two of the most interesting prospects in the ever talented Lightweight division, as backyard scrapper turned pro MMA fighter Lionel Wright takes on the man with the longest name in the company's history, Beezow Doo-Doo Zopitty-Bop-Bop-Bop. Wright has lost his last two fights in a row and will desperately be looking to claw his way back into the win column, and two keys to earning a victory this evening will be his superior Boxing and Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu abilities. "wutUsay" enjoys to strike from a distance, with both punches and kicks as he has become quite skilled at either. His opponent, Beezow has the advantage over Compton's baddest when it comes to Muay Thai, and one can expect him to utilise his favoured Thai clinch to bring Wright in close where he will employ his usual game-plan of dismantling foes with a barrage of strikes. These are two youngsters that could one day become King of the Beach Champions, and a victory on this night will be their next step on the ladder to the top.

Co-Main Event

Middleweight Title Fight

"The Golden Child " Kyrie Perry (7-1-0, 7-1-0 KOTB) vs. Silvio Gasaspo (4-0-0, 4-0-0 KOTB)

The Co-Main Event of the evening will see the return of the reigning, defending King of the Beach Middleweight Champion; Kyrie Perry as attempts to protect his belt from the number two ranked Silvio Gasaspo. Perry's journey to the top has been a wild one, and he has picked up dominant victories against top grade fighters along the way, including an unexpected 30-25 decision over former Champion Thatcher Halverson in a 3 round bout. With a massive win over Ireland's top prospect Aeden Declan followed by another over the then-Champion Giblert Melendez, all eyes are now on Perry as we're curious to see if "The Golden Child" can cement his place in the annals of the company's history by earning his first title defense. Gasaspo has managed to submit every man that he has come up against in his career and he will no doubt aim to do the same to the Champion, as he has the clear advantage over Perry when it comes to Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu. Perry has seen to be willing to stand and trade with his opponents and he has found success in doing so although his plan of action as of late has been to really work over and grind his opponents - we wonder which option he'll opt for tonight as he takes on a ground oriented fighter.

Main Event

Middleweight fight

Aedan Declan (7-1-0, 1-1-0 KOTB) vs. Giblert Melendez (6-1-0, 5-1-0 KOTB)

The Main Event of the evening will see two of the best Middleweights in the organisation battle it out as they both strive for another shot at the title. In one corner we have the aforementioned Aedan Declan, a bright young prospect from Ireland and in the other we have the recently dethroned former Champion Giblert Melendez. Declan is an incredibly well rounded fighter for his age and his greatest specialty is his Muay Thai where he also has a distinct advantage over his opponent, so he may be looking to use his kicks as well as clinches in order to snag the victory this evening. Melendez on the other hand when it comes to Wrestling, but he has been known to use it to aid in his clinching instead of for takedowns and what not, a tactic he has employed in all of his past fights. With two men coming together that both fight similarly, one has to wonder which of them will change up their game this evening. Declan can opt to avoid the clinch all together and go for kicks, or Melendez could try to overpower him in the closer exchanges. With less interest and hype going into this fight than both of their one's with the now Champion Kyrie Perry, some people may have overlooked this bout. Those people are making a mistake, and this could very well be the most entertaining fight of the night so be sure not to miss it.

Busy busy busy!

• Upvote 2

http://s5.postimg.org/uaeofffqr/image.jpg

Verner Stolt

Only a couple of days now untill King of the beach get its new and true light weight champion.
Dag Daghammar my fellow countryman you have had an impressive run but all good things must come to an end and I'm going to bring that end to you. Im going to tell you what will happen. I know you are going to come out swinging in the first round but you will hit nothing more than air. In the second round when i see the desperation in your eyes I'm going to start toying with you and in the third round I'm going to step it up and make things really uncomfortable for you. Round number 4, well it's not going to end well for you.

• Upvote 2

http://mmatycoon.com/images/posters/1463169821kotb45.png

KOTB 45: Metralhadora!

Main Card Preview

Super-Heavyweight Championship bout

http://mmatycoon.com/images/belt/20150915222551KOTB_Belt.jpg
Tito "The Warrior" Griffin (8-3-0, 7-1-0 KOTB) vs. Conrad "The Joker" Mcgillicutty (5-3-0, 1-1-0 KOTB)

The next fight of the evening will see the return of the reigning, defending King of the Beach Super-Heavyweight Champion Tito "The Warrior" Griffin as he looks to defend his belt for fourth time. After facing Hall-Of-Famer Lungu twice in a row he dispatched of Slavko Pakula in a mere 48 seconds.
Conrad on the other hand is coming into this fight just off a loss to Lungu, but he has impressed the matchmakers enough to warrent him a shot.
We know from previous fights that the champion is very comfortable at range and the clinch. With his granite chin and massive KO power he hasn't have to worry there for a long time. However, this might be the first time he has met his match there. Mcgillicutty might actually have the advantage here. On huge flaw in Mcgillicutty's game is his groundwork though. Griffin sports some solid takedowns from the clinch, and owning a purple belt against “The Joker's” white belt, he probably has a huge advantage on the ground.
Mcgillicutty might make good use of his size advantage, but this fight definatly seems to favour the champ. The winner looks certain to face the divisions star Buster Napoleon.

Co-Main Event
Lightweight Championship bout

http://mmatycoon.com/images/belt/20150915222551KOTB_Belt.jpg
Dag "Dregen" Daghammar (8-0-0, 7-0-0 KOTB) vs. Verner Stolt (5-1-0, 1-0-0 KOTB)

The second championship fight of the night will see Dregen defend his title for a 5th time, however this may be his toughest challenge yet. Let's just say it, Daghammar might have the best chin in all of the org. The man has had some hard fights, like the one against Estima, but lately he has been amazing. He's coming of two first round finishes, and till this day remains undefeated.
His opponent, Verner Stolt is a relative new fighter to KOTB, but boy did he impress in his orginisational debut. It took him less than three minutes to put the first loss on Mat Diaz' record and he did it mostly boxing against the boxing prodigy.
Daghammar is very wellrounded, but he prefers to either box at range or strike at his opponent from top control. If that doesn't work he also has quite a solid clinch game. It doesn't look like the clinch or at range will work that well though. Stolt excels at these areas, and Daghammar is at risk of being chopped up by legkicks if he doesn't get his boxing working. However, Daghammar is unbeaten for a reason, and if Stolt wants to win, he better be prepared for five rounds of hell.

Main event
Lightweight bout

"The Farmer" Isaac Curtis (7-0-0, 4-0-0 KOTB) vs. Janish Jasperdek (4-1-0, 4-1-0 KOTB)

The last fight of the evening pits undefeated old man farmer Curtis against submission expert Jasperdek.
We all know what to expect when we see Curtis fight. The Brit wearing the paintsplattered shorts is the prime example of a clinch-boxer. Solid takedown defence, combined with good boxing at range and some excelent dirty boxing on top of that. The former RSF champ does not seem to care the least about his jiu jitsu, but he hasn't had to worry till now.
I saw Jasperdek walking backstage today, and I have to say, I worry about him. He looks insanely muscled, like he gained ten pounds. On top of that, I suspect that he's overtrained, he looks tense, and not in great shape. It seems like he's in for a very difficult weight cut.
As far as his gameplan goes, he'll try to take Curtis down. His striking isn't bad, but he is not on Curtis his level. On the ground however, he sports a massive advantage. He's a purple belt, with all his wins ending by submission. Let's hope he's actually in a shape to impose that gameplan.

• Upvote 2

Conrad "The Joker" Mcgillicutty

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14270347009408.jpg

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/belt/20150915222551KOTB_Belt.jpg

And your new 265lbs+ champion , yours faithfully !!!

Yep yep, when I am focused, not much an opponent can do to worry me. I took the champ out in just over one minute, easy payday.

That's one minute gone in the round.

Griffin fails to land with a series of punches.
Griffin gets caught by a big overhand right and goes down! Mcgillicutty gets on top of him and starts throwing some serious punches until the ref intervenes and stops the fight!

Ladies and gentlemen, after 1:11 of round 1, we have a winner by way of TKO (Strikes). Conrad Mcgillicutty!
Conrad Mcgillicutty is the new super heavyweight champion!
Conrad Mcgillicutty took to the mic in his post fight interview and said 'I am back!'.
In defeat, Tito Griffin stepped up to the mic, saying 'Thank you for the fight thank you fans and my opponet you were the better fighter'.

I am glad I could beat this dangerous dude. Next up is a dangerous challenger normally and hopefully if I can beat him, a superfight with Orpheus Boagrius can be next. He is a beast, no doubt, but I can beat that midget.

And to KOTB, thanks for the afterparty !

http://cdn29.elitedaily.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/slack-imgs.com_3.jpeg

What a day ( and night :shades: ) !

• Upvote 1

After capturing the belt in dominant fashion, I'll defend it in 12 days time against 7-0 top challenger Buster Napoleon. He has a great chin and hits pretty hard, but aah well, who gives a fuck?! When I enter the cage, there isn't a guy able to intimidate me. His record means shit, his height and weight are laughable, he looks like a 13year old,... too much to mention.

In 12 days time, it's going to another case of HW mania. Don't try to buy tickets anymore, they are all sold out already. As soon as the org announced that I would be defending my belt on the event, it was sold out in 5 minutes. For some reason the percentage of women who will be attending is 10 times higher than in a regular mma event. But who can blame them, it's not every day that you see a style icon weighing 300lbs and standing 225cm tall. I'm their wet dream and as soon as my fight is over, I'll pick out the cute ones and go a few extra rounds.

• Upvote 1

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/40/40w35.jpg

"Hyper" Cingeto Ysengrin

" Been sitting around too long, Ezekiel "Power Trip" Puchowski ran as fast as his stumpy little legs could take him when he realised i'd of been next for him. I'll fight anyone, the 28th card still needs 1 fight, i'm down. Lets fight."

After capturing the belt in dominant fashion, I'll defend it in 12 days time against 7-0 top challenger Buster Napoleon. He has a great chin and hits pretty hard, but aah well, who gives a fuck?! When I enter the cage, there isn't a guy able to intimidate me. His record means shit, his height and weight are laughable, he looks like a 13year old,... too much to mention.

In 12 days time, it's going to another case of HW mania. Don't try to buy tickets anymore, they are all sold out already. As soon as the org announced that I would be defending my belt on the event, it was sold out in 5 minutes. For some reason the percentage of women who will be attending is 10 times higher than in a regular mma event. But who can blame them, it's not every day that you see a style icon weighing 300lbs and standing 225cm tall. I'm their wet dream and as soon as my fight is over, I'll pick out the cute ones and go a few extra rounds.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/42/42w10.jpg

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/42/42w10.jpg

Why do I see your ugly face show up here with no comment at all?

But then again, history has already shown that you are a retard right Napoleon.... ?!

http://assets.diylol.com/hfs/e97/d15/2bd/resized/napoleon-meme-generator-wants-to-end-monarchy-makes-himself-emperor-92919e.jpg

Dumb as fuck !

I really hope you fight a little better than you behave, but well, remember Russia...?

I saw mr. Putin yesterday and asked him if he remember your attempt to conquer Russia in 1812.

His facial expression should tell you enough, certainly since he is a rather stoically guy....

http://cdn.smosh.com/sites/default/files/ftpuploads/bloguploads/laughing-gifs-foolish-human.gif

And to KOTB, thanks for the afterparty !

http://cdn29.elitedaily.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/slack-imgs.com_3.jpeg

What a day ( and night :shades: ) !

Where did you find all those 6'8 women? Did you invite the whole womens basketballteam?

• Upvote 2

Where did you find all those 6'8 women? Did you invite the whole womens basketballteam?

A mix of national volleyball teams .

PS: the ones on the right, I am carrying them on my dick, but don't tell that to anyone, it's our secret...

• Upvote 1

http://s5.postimg.org/uaeofffqr/image.jpg

Verner Stolt

Congratulations to your win Dag Daghammar. Even a blind chicken finds a kernel of corn.
You were the bigger man this time but if we meet again you will not be so lucky. Untill then i hope you stay undefeated couse I want to be the one that break your streak.

• Upvote 1

Damn, tough to see something you put so much hard work into die. Glad you guys kept it going for as long as you did. You guys kept the themes and did a pretty good job with it overall. It was cool seeing something live on after I had to move on. Thanks again for everyone who helped run the org while I was a apart of it and after, and to all the managers I dealt with over the years as Doctor Octagon.

• Upvote 3

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14304375972439.jpg

Eric Ashton (274213)

While i am sad i didn't get a chance to get my belt back, i gotta say it has been a wild ride flying and fighting here in Rio!

The parties here have been off the hook! But now i continue my journey closer to home as I have signed a multi fight deal with GENERATION as part of the merger.

• Upvote 2

• 4 years later...