Florida Fight Squad (16-19 Year Old Fighters Only)

BuffMinion

So you wanna be an MMA fighter? Heh well my friend this is where your journey begins right here with the Florida Fight Squad!

0NwLvI0IJ-6icDbyg.jpg

Event accommodations are humble to say the least. Fights take place either in a make shift ring or nothing at all. We travel to VFW halls, bars, backyards, parking lots & all other sorts of glamorous, exotic locations! It ain't pretty but you'll find out if you really wanna be a fighter REAL fast.

Aside from visiting the most beautiful cities in Florida that allow combat sports events without things like "permits" & "insurance", you'll earn your chops against fellow fledgling fighters looking to establish themselves in the fight game!

No limitations on attire, wear whatever you want. If you wanna rock a wrestling singlet, weird flex but ok. Wanna wear a $10 chain & some JNCOs?, do it who gives a shit. Gloves are not required but encouraged. All that being said, our fights are sanctioned & recognized by the Florida State Athletic Commission (amazing what a little blackmail can do).

The-Ring.jpg

So come join us if you think you got what it takes! Oh & if the police show up RUN & if they catch you, you don't know me!

In-Game Details:

-16-19 year old fighters only (Non-ID)

-Fair fights based on org skill estimate tool

-1 round x 3 minutes to reduce energy loss for prospects still in training

-Once a fighter turns 20 they are released

-Standard contract is 3 fights 2k/2k/2k

-If you would like to do a test fight lmk & I will send you a 1-fight 1/1/1 contract

• Upvote 8

So you wanna be an MMA fighter? Heh well my friend this is where your journey begins right here with the Florida Fight Squad!

0NwLvI0IJ-6icDbyg.jpg

Event accommodations are humble to say the least. Fights take place in a make shift ring & we travel to VFW halls, bars, backyards, parking lots & all other sorts of glamorous, exotic locations! It ain't pretty but you'll find out if you wanna be a fighter REAL quick. Aside from visiting the most beautiful cities in Florida that allow combat sports events without things like "permits" & "insurance", you'll earn your chops against fellow fledgling fighters looking to establish themselves in the fight game!

The-Ring.jpg

So come join us if you think you got what it takes! Oh & if the police show up RUN & if they catch you, you don't know me!

-16-19 year old fighters only (Non-ID)

-Fair fights based on skill estimate

-1 round x 3 minutes to reduce energy loss for prospects still in training

-Once a fighter turns 20 they are released

I could have photoshopped avatar faces at these pics, just like my signature

• Upvote 2

You are more than welcome too! That would be pretty neat. I can always go back and edit the post to add the updated picture. Also, I'm in need of an org logo & banner if you are up to the challenge.

Not good with Banner/logo. My creativity does not strike there. Could try something, but probably shitty.

This is how its going so far. Its gonna take a while. Probably 3-4 faces/day

florida_crew.png

• Upvote 3

"Mad" Anthony Wayne (360096)

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/15846218171829.png

Walk out song

Edge Of A Revolution- Nickelback

United States Army officer, statesman, and Quarterback General- his military exploits and fiery personality quickly earned him promotion to brigadier general and the nickname "Mad Anthony". He was instrumental to leading his personal outfitted Army to several championships. He is known for having knocked out his opponents horse with a football in battle.

I just wanna say, its glad to be down in Florida. Ready to throw some damn fist bombs and deflate some assholes. Oh, by the way TB12 is the system way bros! Thanks to

Florida Fight Squad

for letting me join! Looking forward to it!

• Upvote 3

Black Dude in the Hulkamania shirt looks in his 40`s

Buff how tight is your security?

Nah, that dude's only 16... :rolling:

I'd be more concerned about the white dude to the left in the black wife beater or the meth addict about two over to the right with the shades on his head... :yes:

No backgrounds checks. Age is based on your word. Real Cuban style!

• Upvote 2

Guy on the far right, fatty titty with the swet t shirt. That dude looks like 14 to me. Not legal age.

Nah, that dude's only 16... :rolling:

I'd be more concerned about the white dude to the left in the black wife beater or the meth addict about two over to the right with the shades on his head... :yes:

• Upvote 1

I actually already tried to sign them before you posted this. It won't let me sign your fighters, along with a couple others saying that your friends/family/etc. Very frustrating.

That's weird. PM Mike.

You tapping my wi-fi bro? I need you to stay out my box. Don't touch my signal man.

• Upvote 2

For a couple months back in 2009 I was staying in Gainesville. Little college apts off Archer. Could of been Newberry but I'm remembering Archer for some reason. I think it was right by Sante Fe CC. Wouldn't be surprised at all if we somehow hit from the same IP.

Had a few wild nights downtown Gainesville at that fake ass strip club lol. Smoked weed in that lil closet, didn't throw any money though. Definitely gotta go down to Tampa if you want a decent titty bar.

• Upvote 3

For a couple months back in 2009 I was staying in Gainesville. Little college apts off Archer. Could of been Newberry but I'm remembering Archer for some reason. I think it was right by Sante Fe CC. Wouldn't be surprised at all if we somehow hit from the same IP.

Had a few wild nights downtown Gainesville at that fake ass strip club lol. Smoked weed in that lil closet, didn't throw any money though. Definitely gotta go down to Tampa if you want a decent titty bar.

Mike says the issue has been fixed if you are still interested in signing some fighters.

Friends, Family Contract Error 2020-04-12 14:35:37

Hey Mike I cannot send contracts for Chris Karters (4744) & Rick Steiners (111698) fighters as it says we are friends, family, etc which is definitely not the case.

Re: Friends, Family Contract Error 2020-04-13 13:02:27

sorted

Re: Re: Friends, Family Contract Error 2020-04-13 13:20:21

Thanks! What was the issue if you dont mind me asking?

Re: Re: Re: Friends, Family Contract Error 2020-04-13 15:33:10

You matched IP somehow... I dunno how :)

• Upvote 1