Hardcore - Official Smack Talk Thread

Bleakardor

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/15897320126752.png

Harley Blaze

"HFC is still looking for a graphic designer to create our custom event posters and a weekly update of our rankings. (Rankings are done for you, just the visual display)"

Pay based on quality

1 poster per week & 1 ranking per week

Can be signed on to a contract for pay, or under the table payment if you do not wish to join org staff.

We will gladly pay for freelance work. We will buy generic HFC event poster backgrounds. Set it up so that it's ready for me to add an image and the event text, and I will buy it gladly. 50-100k a pop for these, depending on the quality of work. Please spread the word as we are very eager to add that level of depth to our organizational experience. Our managers, our fighters, and out fans deserve quality work, and you deserve quality pay for doing it!

• Upvote 3

Undisputed because he's not in the right place to be contested! LOL

He is pretty much Hezbollah and the homoerotic logo taking ground and pound to sexually violent levels is offensive to him, and its owner being J.W. Hardman is equally coincidental.

Kahn expects this behavior from Dagestan.

• Upvote 2

I need to somewhere to enjoy the puns for this logo, and your thread isn't the best spot. but it should be embedded in history just like old chesty. not sure if you were around when old chesty was on the front page of tycoon, but his chesticles were legendary.

TjWUm0x.png

Beautiful. Throwback to the foundation of the greco roman wrestling in the greek olympics. Nothing says hardcore more than two muscled up gladiators fighting with nothing on using only their fist and rage.

This is the closest we've had to RHOE in a long time and I think its great. Dre Battle and Marcello Sosa are accustomed to prison style fights so this suits them.

• Upvote 1

I need to somewhere to enjoy the puns for this logo, and your thread isn't the best spot. but it should be embedded in history just like old chesty. not sure if you were around when old chesty was on the front page of tycoon, but his chesticles were legendary.

TjWUm0x.png

Beautiful. Throwback to the foundation of the greco roman wrestling in the greek olympics. Nothing says hardcore more than two muscled up gladiators fighting with nothing on using only their fist and rage.

This is the closest we've had to RHOE in a long time and I think its great. Dre Battle and Marcello Sosa are accustomed to prison style fights so this suits them.

Is there a link that references the old logo?

HFC 34 - Krylov vs Ferreria
1597098024poster1.jpg
15 Aug 2020 New York Credit Card Center
Odds by: Syndicate Bets
Sponsored by Threads of HARDCORE

THC has been providing Hardcore clothing at rock bottom prices for our fighters for some time now. They now offer a value line of clothing ($10-25 per item) on select stock, and you can find their stand in the vendors section opposite side of the fighters entrance. They are offering top end sponsorship offers for top tier talent, so sign on and make the big bucks!
The Preview...
This card has not one, but two title fights on it! Both our main, and co-main events are for the Heavyweight and Lightweight championships! This card is stacked full of talent and there are sure to be some great fights in this one. We've been seeing a trend lately with several of these fights going to the score cards. We're getting to the point in fighters careers where they are facing tougher competition and having to adapt and win by being technically sound and scoring points. Some have changed their training and adapted their gameplans to give them multiple ways to attack. As we've seen this shift in the HFC, we're seeing less finishes but better fights over all. But let me tell you what, when you've seen three long 15 minute fights go to the judges, how much sweeter is that next KO superman punch when it finally does happen? The crowd erupts, chaos ensues, revenges start being plotted, and after parties double up on the booze.
On this card, we'll also feature a farewell fight for a long time HFC standout, Vernon Wells. He has decided to move over to Victory KT to see how he does in the KT ring while further developing his skills. We hope to see him compete in the HFC again in the future, but otherwise wish him luck in his KT endeavors!
Main Card:
Boris Krylov (9-2) vs Alex Ferreria (10-2)
Heavyweight Title Bout
Main Event
Krylov -124
Krylov was managed by Jake Fury from his amateur days, and through the better part of his Madness career. He was able to obtain the belt when he KO'd then champ Camoran, but was unable to defend it in his first defense against Alex Ferreria. Yes, the same Alex Ferreria he faces now.
Krylov went 5-2 under Fury, but made the change to Alex K. after his title loss. Under new management, Krylov now finds himself 4-0, champion of HFC, and now here comes his nemesis, Alex Ferreria. So the setting is the same, this is not only a rematch of two championship quality fighters, but this is the exact same scenario. Top of his game, champion of the world, and his first title defense is a rematch of the man who defeated him in his previous first title defense.
The previous loss to Ferreria was stopped due to doctor stoppage for a cut. The cut was nasty, but Krylov was furious that a championship could be lost by a little blood. Who needs both eyes to fight anyway?
Krylov is an outstanding striker, with remarkable boxing and sensational Muay Thai. He's been working on his defensive ground game to round out his skills and is a superb wrestler and has managed to earn himself a blue belt.
Krylov will be accompanied cage side by manager Alex K., representing The Stepdads.
Ferreria -119
"Furious" Ferreria (and yes, I gave him that nick name, he's to boring to give himself one) comes into this fight confident not only because of his current three fight win streak, highlighted by his KO victory over Gregory Motts at HFC 31, but because he's coming into a very comfortable situation. It's almost as if he's been here before... but for some reason, he keeps seeing clowns running through the background.
Ferreria started his career fast and furious right out of the gate going 7-0 in his first 7 fights leading him to the championship at SAFO, which he defended against Stone. The clowns drew him to the dark side and he found himself fighting under the Madness banner in his next fight (even though he was SAFO champ) and he opened up with a win over Rodgers and was rewarded a shot at the title against Krylov.
The rest is history, he went on to win the title from Krylov, but lost it to Kocak the very next fight in his first title defense. The only spin on that, is that Kocak went on to lose the title to Krylov last fight, who.. yes.. defeated Ferreria. It's like a three way love triangle of blood and fists.
Alex has proven his KO prowess over and again as all 10 of his victories have come via (T)KO, and it's in large part to his sensational boxing. He's proficient in MT, but he utilizes his exceptional wrestling to keep the fight standing and help him in the clinch, if needed. He's done enough to earn a purple belt, but to date, has not had much use for it.
Ferreria will be accompanied cage side by manager Marcus Crassus, representing Convicted Inc.
Blaze
"Holy shit, what a fight! Man, this is going to be FotN or KO otN, how could it not? Both of these men have been here before. The exact same situation, it's monumental! Krylov has once again earned himself the championship, and Ferreria is once again given the opportunity to try and take it from him. Krylov used the loss to motivate him to this current championship, and Ferreria looks like he's found his groove again after suffering those back to back losses that really seemed to shake him a bit. But this man isn't shaken now, that's for damned sure."
"On a side note, I was able to get a quick phone interview in with the busy Ferreria leading up to this fight. To say he is confident, is an understatement."
Blaze: "So you defeated Krylov to win the belt at Madness, but went on to lose Kocak, who Krylov just beat to win the HFC belt. With this history, and you're experience in cage with him, what's going through your mind as we approach this fight?"
Ferreria "Yeah I was surprised he won the belt - but fair play he did well, but being honest I don’t see him as a threat , I’ll take the belt and move on."
Blaze "Strong words, but that's how you have to think as a fighter or you're already defeated. So you plan to win, and there's no shortage of confidence. How do you see this fight playing out?"
Ferreria "Well he seems to hit hard but he’s fragile, he’s a bleeder and I hit hard so I see him getting cut up and stopped real quick like last time."
Blaze "Rinse and repeat, huh? Well, you did a hell of a job last time, and you've looked damned good in your past few fights. Is there anything you're doing differently to prepare for this fight, knowing what you do about your opponent?"
Ferreria "Thanks be honest I’ve just been training as normal, we hadn’t given Boris any thought , I’ll just do my thing - look to finish the fight early. Boris will bleed it’s a straightforward fight in my opinion."
"Also, Ed Ford text me the other day saying he planned to be sitting cage side with a great interest in the Lightweight Championship."
Prediction: Ferreria wins via TKO (Cut) round 3 Annddd Neewww!!
Gorgon Patriot (8-3) vs Olyn Seran (8-3)
Lightweight Title Bout
Co-Main Event
Patriot -119
Patriot has been on an absolute tear through the divisions. He made the switch from 145 to 155 and has been a terror to the division since. In his last three fights, he's defeated highly skilled Imanari in a decision, contender Ryan Rodriguez via TKO, and even took out the champ, Moxley, via decision in his last outing. The man was on a mission for the belt, and he completed that mission. Now, his mission is to retain it, and that new journey starts here, now, with this fight.
Patriot has won has won KO of the night and finished 5 fights from KO/TKO, but has been more of a technical fighter as he's developed. Early days, he was KOing people like it was a trend on tik tok, but then he met Sosa who showed him the power of the decision... or something like that, I'm just making shit up now.
Bottom line, the loss to Sosa was a career changer for Patriot. He switched weight classes, tweaked his workout regime, and cleaned up his striking and has been seemingly unstoppable here in HFC. This is all fueled by his sensational MT and superb boxing, and he keeps the fight standing with his wonderful wrestling, but should it go down he can use that wrestling and his purple belt to hopefully work the fight back to his comfort zone.
Patriot will be accompanied cage side by manager Scotty Jc, representing The Guardians.
Seran -124
Seran enters this fight as an underdog, but isn't that how it usually is in a title fight? The challenger is here to prove he's not the underdog? Seran is on a two fight win streak with an impressive submission over Carvaleho and then followed up with a TKO victory over Wulfgang Bleak on Independence Day.
He now looks to ride this momentum, and his versatile game plan, to find a way to catch the champ napping and take his gold. Seran is not the match of Patriot standing, but he's quite capable with remarkable boxing and Muay Thai, and his superb wrestling isn't quite what his opponents is either, but he is a brown belt and will look to use his BJJ to find a way to win this belt.
Seran will be accompanied to the cage side by David Septim, representing Renegade Warriors.
Blaze
"Man, I thought I was gonna get away without having to make a prediction. Okay, so the champ is always the easy choice. Pick the champ because he's the champ, been there, has the experience blah blah... But in this one, Seran has a real shot at this if he can get it on the ground. I think he can tap out the champ and earn that gold. But I think the champ has what it takes to keep this fight standing for long enough to finish it.
"I did have a chance to talk with Seran briefly last weekend, and this time I remembered to record it!"
Blaze "Thank you for giving me a minute of your time, Olyn. Just a few quick questions as we look forward to this title defense against Seran. For starters, how do you feel going into this fight? There's little over a week to go, so where do you feel you're at right now?
Seran "It will be a tough fight. He's in a top notch camp. But we're both 8-3 and his camp won't be in the ring with him to take punches."
Blaze "Gorgon Patriot is no joke, and he wears his belt very proudly. Tell HFC fans out there why you'll win this fight?"
Seran "I'll win because I've already held a belt and know what it takes to get it. This is his first defense so his nerves will be pulsing. He is at a distinct disadvantage being much shorter. I'll pepper his head with punches and if he tries to take the fight to the ground, I'll use my size and brown belt to beat him there too."
Blaze "And before we let you get back to trading sweat in there, any last words for your opponent going into this fight?"

Seran "I have no last words for Gorgon."
Prediction: Patriot wins via TKO (Strikes) in the 2nd.
Vernon Wells (8-3) vs Feaqeuin Bizihwaeile (11-5)
Middleweight Bout
Wells -135
Pending a later return, this fight could be the HFC finale for Vernon Wells. This will be his 5th fight in the HFC, and he only lost his last one to the champ, Dos Anjos. Since joining HFC, Wells has had 3 straight KO otN awards, and has amassed a whopping 7 KO otN awards and one FotN over his career.
Losing the fight via decision to Dos Anjos, or maybe just getting man handled on the ground, was the straw that broke the Vernon's back. He has decided the ground game is not for him, and is moving to kickboxing where he is expected to sign with upstart KT organization, Victory KT. For any young aspiring kickboxing fighters, we highly recommend this outstanding new young organization!
Wells is not looking to that future right now, though. He is deadlocked, laser focused in on his upcoming opponent, Bizi. Bizi can be a handful, and Wells has no intention of leaving on a loss. His wonderful boxing and exceptional Muay Thai are his bread and butter, where he makes his money.. literally, look at all those KO of the night awards! But he's still a superb wrestler with a blue belt.

Wells will be accompanied cage side by his manager, Django Waits, representing Legion of Doom.
Bizi -110
Bizi is still the freak of nature he's always been. He hit a rough patch, lost his title shot to a hip hugging Wolf, and then his first ever back to back loss when he followed that championship loss up with a loss to.. you guessed it, Vernon Wells.
Bizi has won his last two fights, however, and a very impressive KO over Southanouvong in his last outing have Bizi on the rise again. Standing in his way, again, is Wells. Bizi is not the striker Wells is, he's a wonderful boxer with strong Muay Thai skills, but he is a wonderful wrestler also, who has absolutely no bjj training to date. As he's said before, he hates hip huggers who want to man hump on the ground.. or something like that..
Bizi will be accompanied cage side by manager Bjorn O'Donnel, representing The Syndicate. (Not to be confused with Syndicate)
Blaze
"Another great rematch! Wells lost his title shot, but that doesn't mean he's any less feared of a striker. Everyone loses eventually in MMA, but maybe that's why he is going to KT. Maybe there he figures he might not ever lose? Either way, best of luck V, hope to catch ya in the cage again. But Bizi, he has a hunger, doesn't he? He just feels like he's due. Momentum is on his side, he's got a very experienced manager who's had some time to work with Bizi now and tweak his training. Maybe it's Bizi's moment? Syndicate Bets have Bizi as the slight underdog."
Prediction: Wells wins via KO (Punch) in round 2.
Matt Curtis (8-3) vs Matthaus Gold (10-3)
Super Heavyweight Bout
Curtis -135
Curtis is another fighter who is probably on his way out of the HFC. Not due to his performance, of course, but due to management. Curtis has been asked by his manager to try his hand at Ashbourne Events, and it sounds like Curtis is going to make that move. If he does, we'll release him and wish him luck.
Curtis was on a 3 fight win streak when he got his title shot against the most Massive Wanker of all, our SHW champion, well, Massive Wanker. Wanker defeated Curtis by an Armbar in the 1st and Curtis was, to say the least, not happy about his loss. Maybe that's when management swayed him to Ashbourne, but either way he has stepped up here to go out with a bang at HFC. He's still a contender here among the best of the best, and he'll be looking to prove that against Gold.
With a history of (T)KO victories, matter of fact, all 8 of them, we know Curtis likes to dish out punishment, and his skill set supports that. While he's a strong boxer, he's also a wonderful Muay Thai striker with superb wrestling skills and a blue belt. He's not the most skilled gym rat, but he's been spectacular in the cage. Gold will not be an easy challenge for him, but definitely a challenge he can handle.
Curtis will be accompanied cage side by manager Dave Ashbourne, representing The Guardians.
Gold -110
Gold has been around the block, and he's still here. gathering 10 wins is no simple task anywhere, being in a title fight loss and making your way back to another title shot is hard. But winning? Winning is everything, and Gold has always found a way to be considered a winner. He has bounced back from every loss he's ever had and never had back to back losses in his career.
Coming off an impressive submission victory over Jason Mendoza in his last outing, Gold will look to keep the ball rolling as he faces Curtis. He'll need his superb boxing to keep him in the fight with Curtis' explosive striking, but if he can get the fight to the ground his brown belt will be the difference for him. Gold is not the wrestler that Curtis is, so getting those takedowns will be key for Gold.
Gold will be accompanied cage side by manager Dillo The Manager, representing Syndicate.
Blaze
"This is another interesting fight to round out our main card. Gold is an experienced grappler, and good at what he does. He's 10-3, so nobody takes him as a joke, or they gonna get choked! If you're going to beat Gold, you'll have to beat him standing, and that's exactly what Curtis is built to do. The fact that Curtis is a heavy hitter and that he has superior wrestling skills that should help keep this fight standing is the key to it all. That's why he's my pick to win, I don't think Gold gets this fight to the ground in time."
Prediction: Curtis goes out with a bang, wins via KO in round 1.
Undercard
Chanthaphone Southanouvong (8-4) vs Leon Lentz (10-2)
Middleweight Bout
Southanouvong -135
The Phoenix enters this fight looking to snap his two fight skid in the HFC. He's sitting at 1-2 under new management in his career thus far with HFC, with losses over Bizi and Sabotage Rex. The loss to Rex turned some heads, but Phoenix has a shot to turn this around and get back to being a contender in this division.
Southanouvong is undoubtedly a striker with wonderful boxing and some superb Muay Thai skills, and he's well versed on the ground with wonderful wrestling and even has a blue belt as he's dabbled in bjj. (not to be confused with bbj)
Southanouvong will be accompanied cage side by his manager Benjamin Hale, representing Syndicate.
Lentz -110
Lentz is another striker who's not quite considered the stand up fighter that Phoenix is, but his 10-2 record with 9 (T)KO victories he thinks tells a different story. Where Phoenix comes in on a two fight losing streak, Lentz is riding a 3 fight winning streak. If you look at his impressive fight history, he avenged his first ever loss against Baker, and the only other loss of his career was to Chip Nickel, who went on to win the title i his next fight.
Lentz can solidify himself as a top contender with a win over Southanouvong, and you can bet your ass he's out to do just that. He will use his wonderful boxing to do that, not sure if this fight ever goes to the ground, but in the clinch his exceptional wrestling may prove pivotal, and I don't see these fighter's blue belts coming into play in this fight at all.
Lentz will be accompanied cage side by manager Alexis Beoulve, representing Tycoon Alliance.
Blaze
"No doubt about it, this is going to be a great fight. If for no other reason that I can almost guarantee you that this will be a finished fight, no judges needed here! These two strikers will beat the bloody piss out of each other, and Lentz has been doing it for a while now. The Phoenix has been training hard, knows that he has to bounce back with a win in this one or his career could be in real trouble. Lentz has the experience, but Southanouvong will have the hunger, and I like his edge standing in this one."
Prediction: Southanouvong wins via TKO (Strikes) in the 2nd.
Luke Valentine (3-2) vs Your Sweet Destruction (8-5)
Welterweight Bout
Valentine -119
Luke has been fighting like a middle of the road fighter, with a 3-2 record, but don't be fooled. He has exceptional boxing and superb Muay Thai and he's a technical fighter who likes to score points and beat you on with the judges. His superb wrestling and purple belt keep him safe on the ground, but he prefers to stay standing against Y.S.D.
He defeated Vince Crosby in his HFC debut back at HFC 22, but lost in his last outing to Seemah Feet by way of a decision. He was in no way happy about that loss, and he'll look to set the record strait and improve his record to 4-2, and possibly line himself up with a future rematch with Feet down the road.
Valentine will be accompanied cage side by manager Rei, representing La Familia.
Sweet Destruction -124
Y.S.D. is not shy about his love of knocking people out. "I love to hit, what can I say?" he was once heard saying at an amateur event. His KO of the night and two Fight ot Night awards prove that he loves to shine.
With remarkable boxing and exceptional Muay Thai, expect Y.S.D. to use his wonderful wrestling skills to keep the fight standing as he does his best work on his feet, but should the fight get to the ground, he will have to rely on that wrestling and his blue belt to keep him out of harms way. Riding a two fight losing streak since joining HFC, he needs a win here in a big way to keep his dreams alive.
Your Sweet Destruction will be accompanied cage side by manager Zeneral Manatzer, representing FinnFighters.
Blaze
"Man, let me tell you what, this fight is going to be a war. I'm looking over these guys and they both have some very, very solid skills coming into this bout. Very evenly matched in stand up and on the ground, where Valentine gives up a very slight edge standing, he has that slight edge in his bjj. But YSD has the edge in wrestling, and MT, and I think that means he would probably have his best success by taking this fight into the clinch and trying to work over Valentine in the clinch.
Prediction: Your Sweet Destruction wins via Decision.
Josephus Miller (2-1) vs James Bogger (8-8)
Lightweight Bout
Miller -135
Miller won his HFC debut last fight against Kingstar and will be taking on a middle of the road veteran in Bogger to see where he settles in the rankings. With a win, Miller will advance to a 3-1 record and be knocking on the door to contendership.
Miller displays some solid striking skills, but he excels with his sensational wrestling and holding a purple belt in bjj. Both of his wins have come via (T)KO, and the last one against a granite chin. So we know Miller has some power hidden in those hammers he calls fists.
Miller will be accompanied cage side by manager Silent Bob, representing Keyboard Warriors.
Bogger -110
Bogger is starting to look like a middle of the pack kind of fighter for life. He's displayed some solid fight skills, earning 3 Fight otN awards along the way, but has lost his last two and is only 1-3 since joining HFC. He's under new management now, but 0-2 under new management hasn't paid off yet, and this will be a tough fight for him to win against the young and hungry Miller.
Bogger displays remarkable boxing and is a proficient Muay Thai practitioner, but is competent at best in his wrestling and holds a purple belt. He will be looking to end this fight standing, so Bogger might be head hunting a little in this one, but he sure doesn't want to go to the ground with Miller.
Bogger will be accompanied cage side by Igor Valopran, representing himself.
Blaze
"This is a good test for the youngster, and a point for Bogger to snap out of this funk he's in. This fight is huge for both fighters, to one, it's a stepping stone to being a contender in this division. For the other, however, it's a point of losing 3 in a row, 4 of last 5, and thoughts of retirement. Bogger needs this win to keep his career rolling along, but Miller is hungry and shows no signs of slowing down."
Prediction: Miller wins via TKO in round 1.
Juju Baraka (1-1) vs Whata Hitson (3-3)
Heavyweight Bout
Baraka -124
This man, well, I wouldn't want to be in the cage with this man. He's very new to the inside of the cage, his first amateur fight in QFC to see how he feels in there, and then his first professional fight here in his HFC debut with an impressive victory over Ihantala. This time around, he gets a tougher draw in Hitson.
Baraka has exceptional striking skills, both boxing and Muay Thai, but he also is an exceptional wrestler and holds a purple belt. Can somebody say, gym rat? This man is just waiting to burst onto the scene, and this fight cold be the catalyst to make it happen.
Baraka will be accompanied cage side by Bwang Jong Sr, representing YABAI.
Hitson -119
Hitson is coming off a tough contender loss to Ferreria, who is now challenging for the belt while Hitson has taken a step back and looking to prove himself worthy of another shot at the belt, no matter who is the holder. He will be tasked with a tough one though as he faces Baraka who's less experienced, but matches him in every way possible in skills.
Hitson is an exceptional boxer and though wonderful Muay Thai artist, still not quite the skill as Baraka. He also has exceptional wrestling and holds a purple belt, matching Baraka perfectly on the ground. This is about as even of a fight as you're going to see here in the HFC, so strap in and wait for it!
Hitson will be accompanied cage side by Marky Mark, representing FinnFighters.
Blaze
"This is going to be another absolute war. This fight will go the distance, these guys will be the living shit out of each other and you may not even be able to recognize one of them by the time it's over. At least one will develop cauliflower ear, but both will get laid and paid this night, but only one will walk away looking to see who might be up next on his ladder to glory. The only edge in this fight is the very, very slight edge to Baraka in MT. Both managers are considered some of the best in the business, so this fight really could go either way."
Prediction: Baraka wins via Decision.
Nobuki Imanari (4-1) vs Johnny Winkleman (5-0)
Lightweight Bout
Imanari -135
Imanari comes into this fight in his second fight under new management, looking for his second strait win. An impressive first round submission over Sandoval turned some heads his directions and the HFC fan base has taken note.
Nobuki has remarkable boxing and is a superb Muay Thai artist, but is also a lethal grappler with exceptional wrestling and even holding a brown belt. This is one of the most well rounded fighters on the entire card tonight, and we're in the 2nd fight of the evening. It's only a matter of time before we start seeing this name climb both the ranks, the popularity meter, and the fight order on these cards.
Imanari will be accompanied cage side by Louie DePalma, representing Keyboard Warriors.
Winkleman -110
Winkleman is off to a perfect start and will put it all on the line in this one against a much more established striker, but potentially able to hold his own on the ground. Winkleman may be the fan favorite to win this one, but Syndicate bets have him as an underdog.
With minimal striking skills, Winkleman will be looking to use his remarkable wrestling to get the fight to the ground and hope that he can out grapple fellow brown belt on the ground. This is a tough match for Winkleman, but if it gets to the ground, he's at least got a chance.
Winkleman will be accompanied cage side by Dave Ashbourne, representing The Guardians.
Blaze
"This could be a great fight if it ever gets to the ground. But I don't think Imanari will allow that to happen. Even if he still has the advantage, why not take advantage of his huge advantage and try to finish this fight standing?"
Prediction: Imanari wins via TKO round 1.
Herlock Von Ryan (10-7) vs John Bessant (11-7)
Welterweight Bout
Von Ryan -124
Von Ryan has hit a rocky patch, losing 3 of his last 4 fights and dropping down the rankings. He was able to defeat Bessant back at HFC 4 by way of TKO, so maybe Von Ryan can do it again and turn this ship around.
Herlock has remarkable boxing, but is competent at best in his Muay Thai, or wrestling and only holds a purple belt. He will need to finish with his fists, or be finished. Maybe this is where age has started to catch up to Herlock.
Bessant -119
Bessant just snapped a 4 fight losing streak, that included his previous loss to Bogger, when he took down Bonaduce at HFC 30. Looking to avenge his loss to Von Ryan, Bessant is set to get that 2nd win in a row and turn his career back around and send Herlock packing along.
Bessant has proficient boxing but is a wonderful Muay Thai striker, with remarkable wrestling and a blue belt. Giving up the edge in bjj isn't a big deal as this fight won't be happening on the mat, but his edge striking has to give him confidence that he can get this W.
Bessant will be accompanied cage side by God War, representing himself.
Blaze
"This fight is pretty damned even, but these guys have been around for a while and it may come down to their experience from the last fight. Von Ryan beat Bessant last time, despite being the underdog. Can he do it again, or will Bessant get that revenge? I have to lean towards a split here and Bessant splitting the series between them."
Prediction: Bessant wins via TKO in round 3.
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/15649070666029.png

Feaqeuin "Bizi" Bizihwaeile

Wells lets the fists fly and connects with a left straight followed by a right hook.
Wells darts in trying to clinch
and Bizihwaeile counters with a left and a right... And another left! Wells is down! He's done! The ref dives in to save him and that's the end of the fight!

Ladies and gentlemen, after 2:37 of round 1, we have a winner by way of TKO (Strikes). Feaqeuin Bizihwaeile!
After the fight, Feaqeuin Bizihwaeile was humble in paying tribute to his opponent but made it clear he wants to go on to bigger and better things. It seemed to go down well with the crowd who cheered him loudly.
In defeat, Vernon Wells stepped up to the mic, saying 'Back to the gym!'.

Revenge is sweet! Wells is an amazing competitor and I beat him at his own game.

3-0 now with a vicious revenge win and looking at the top of the division now.

Time to get that belt, something that has always been my destiny.
People always bet against me, but I am more than happy to prove them wrong!

• Upvote 2

HFC 34 in Review

http://mmatycoon.com/images/posters/1597098024poster1.jpg

Hey guys, we're back with another post fight review from a pretty awesome card. Harley was about as wrong as ever with several of these fights, but we'll take it from the top on this one.

Main Event:

Krylov Def Ferreria - 3: 59 of round 1 via TKO (Strikes)

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/15505388128095.gif

Krylov vs Ferreria for the HFC Heavyweight Championship of the World! In an epic rematch of a former title fight, pretty much the exact same setting as this one, Ferreria came in looking to duplicate the victory that earned him the belt over at Madness. This time, Krylov had other plans about hanging onto his gold, and he was hell bent to do it.

Right out of the gate, within the first 30 seconds, Krylov was bleeding. Just over a minute later, Krylov returned the favor and let a beautiful counter uppercut lived up to it's name and cut Ferreria. Another missed cross, and another great counter by Krylov sent Ferreria crashing to the mat and Krylov wasted no time in putting the fight to an end.

Aannnddd Stiilllll!!! HFC Heavyweight Champion of the World!!!! Boris Krylov!!!!

Co Main Event:

Patriot Def Seran via Unanimous Decision

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/25/25b2.jpg

Patriot vs Seran for the Lightweight Championship of the World! Seran earned a shot at the belt, and he jumped on it and though things didn't go his way, he gave Patriot all he could handle and was not about to let Patriot finish him. A very close fight, Patriot retains his title and Seran can walk away with his head held high, and know that with some more training, he can be back here in a few fights from now, championship fight experience in hand.

Patriot was outstanding defensively on the ground, defending all 30 submission attempts and actually improving his position more frequently than Seran was able to. Patriot worked the clinch as his main attack, but Seran actually performed better in the clinch landing 10 of 18 head strikes and (0-8 body) compared to the champs 12 of 28 head strikes and 1 of 13 body blows.

The champ was 5 of 10 in going into the clinch, and the challenger matched him as 5 of 10 in takedown attempts from the clinch. The only real advantage in scoring for the champ, and the reason I think he won the fight, was his ground game. Seran was only able to advance position 2 of 21 attempts, and unsuccessful in all 30 of his submission attempts whereas the champ was able to improve position 9 of 17 times, and never give in to Seran. Those submission defenses and improved positions earned him the edge in the judges eyes, and the champ narrowly retains his title in an outstanding fight between two great young fighters.

Aannnddd Stiiiilllllll!!!! HFC Lightweight Champion of the World, Gorgon Patriot!!!

Bizi Def Wells - 2:37 of round 1 via TKO (Strikes)

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/15649070666029.png

Wells was outbound for a KT org, leaving MMA behind. Finishing out his contract, he wanted to go out on top, as a winner, as a great striker as he looked forward to his kickboxing career over at Victory. Victory changed course, Wells will need a new org, as this was a final fight for him (unless managers resigns him) and to top it all off, Bizi sent him out with a beating as he took the fight to Wells at his own game.

Bizi came out of the gate swinging and cut Wells right out of the gate. Back and forth they went, trading blows, displaying defense, until shortly after the two minute mark Wells was able to get the fight into the clinch, as he had been trying to do. Landing a nice uppercut, Bizi said fugg this, following the advice of his corner, and broke free from the clinch. Wells launches again, and tries to clinch, but Bizi, again saying fuuggg that countered with a beautiful left right combo that put Wells out cold, stopping him dead in his tracks!

Curtis Def Gold - :57 of round 1 via KO (Head Kick)

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/15949450035480.gif

Wow, what a KO, and well earned KO of the Night! Curtis wasn't playing around in this fight, he wanted to end it quickly, and boy did he! Within seconds, Gold was cut and was forced to clinch up to save himself from the opening onslaught Curtis was bringing on. Within another few seconds, Gold was already gassed and Curtis noticed it, broke free of the clinch, used a leg kick to set up a massive uppercut that dropped Gold like a sack of potatoes! Curtis waved him to his feet, wanting to finish this the right way, and did not disappoint as he threw a leg kick that I could only describe as what you would expect to see from a Bruce Lee and Chuck Norris love child who was raised on PCP and steroids. That kick looked like it was going to take Golds head clean off his shoulders, launching him airborne before landing nearly flat on the mat. There was no doubt, none at all! Curtis was cheering and hands in air before Gold ever become a motionless heap of flesh on the mat with the ref and doctor scrambling to ensure he was still alive. What a KO!

Lentz Def Southanouvong - 3:10 of round 3 via TKO (Strikes)

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/1/1b19.jpg

In an all out war between two outstanding warriors, in the final minute of the fight, we had a finish! After a close round that was probably won by Lentz, he came out and dominated the second round. In the third, it was all or nothing for Southanouvong, taking the fight into the clinch and trying to find a weakness in his opponent, but the veteran Lentz was well prepared and traded blows with Southanouvong. Just before the 3 minute mark, a huge uppercut from Lentz dropped Southanouvong to a knee, allowing Lentz to use him as a punching back while he was propped up against the cage. A few seconds later, another big right dropped Southanouvong and Lentz dove into the mount and finished him off in a brutal, ruthless style.

Undercards:

Valentine Def Your Sweet Destruction - 1:52 of round 1 via TKO (Strikes)

Miller Def Bogger via Unanimous Decision

Baraka Def Hitson - 4:44 of round 2 via TKO (Cut)

Imanari Def Winkleman - 4:49 of round 2 via TKO (Strikes)

Bessant Def Von Ryan - 4:29 of round 3 via TKO (Strikes)

• Upvote 4

I'll work on the rankings tomorrow evening.

**Edit**

Rankings have been updated on the HFC home page. Do not read too much into the rankings yet as we have taken on some F&B fighters who have not yet made it into the ranking list. This weekend, after HFC 35, I will update the rankings here on the forums that will be more clear.

Edited by Bleakardor

With F&B closing shop and selling to BFC, HFC has welcomed some of their 350k fighters into the org. The champs from F&B who sign over are all being given a unification title fight. This may happen before or after the next #1 contender vs champ fight we had lined up, depending on scheduling, but this will not effect our #1 contenders getting a shot at the belt. Just a delay of a couple of weeks, if anything.

• Upvote 1

HFC 35 - Motts vs Piano

New York Liberty Dome

Bookmakers: Syndicate Bets

Sponsored by Threads of HARDCORE

Gregory Motts (10-3) vs Don Piano (7-2)

Main Event

Heavyweight Bout

Motts

An Island semi-finalist, brother of a former F&B champ, and well on his way to getting a shot of his own with a huge win in this one over Piano. Motts is a striker, plain and simple. He is a great wrestler too, but he uses his wrestling skills to keep the fight standing and assist him in the clinch when needed. He was riding high after a HUGE win over Red Eagle, but lost the #1 contenders bout to Alex Ferreria in his last outing, who went on to lose the title shot.

Now, Motts faces a dangerous striker in Piano who likes to finish fights early. If he can take out Piano, Motts has put himself in prime position for another #1 contender fight, possibly even against Ferreria again, depending on how things play out.

Piano

Don comes into this fight confident, some would even say cocky as hell. Riding a 5 fight win streak, and having won both of his HFC fights by way of KO, earning KO of the Night honors on each, Piano has burst onto the scene and is looking for a statement win here in this one against Motts. If Piano wins, he will be a top contender, no question. He will be looking towards a title fight, most likely, and at the least, a #1 contender fight for that honor.

Piano has made it clear, he doesn't like to be doubted. If you think he's going to take 2 minutes to KO a guy, he goes all out to prove he can do it in under one. If you say he's going to lose, he just laughs at you and throws wet peanuts at you. The man may not be completely stable mentally, but that's exactly what makes him such a damned good fighter for the HFC.

Blaze

This should be a great match, J.W.! These guys will throw down, and one of them will go down. I expect to see blood, and a KO within the first round. Motts has no interest in losing back to back fights, and would love nothing more than to snap this 5 fight streak of Piano's. When looking at the skills, it appears that these guys' strength play right into each other. Motts has the advantage striking, so Piano may look to shock the world and try taking this fight to the ground where he has the edge. But I think Piano keeps this standing, showing the world he can throw with the best of them. He is a superior MT striker, but Motts is overall more well adept standing.

Prediction: Piano wins via KO, round 1. (Not under 1 minute!)

Mankar Camoran (9-4) vs Demir Kocak (8-1)

Co-Main Event

Heavyweight Bout

Camoran

Camoran had a very solid career going at Madness, but in his last fight at Madness stumbled against Kocak in his title fight. After that, he again lost to Motts, who's featured on the main event card. Breaking that 2 fight losing streak and bouncing back, Camoran took Nagashima the distance and got the win last outing at HFC 31.

Camoran has the makings of greatness, with no holes in his game. He's a brown belt and is better on the ground, but is a strong striker as well. He's about as well rounded as a fighter can be, and against this rematch against Kocak, he'll need a little of everything to change the outcome from their last meeting.

Kocak

Kocak comes into this fight after losing his title to current champ, Boris Krylov. 8-0 until that fight, Kocak is pissed, and ready to get back to his winning ways and earn himself another shot at that gold. A far superior striker to Camoran, Kocak will look to capitalize and dish out some major punishment early on. Last time, he won via decision, but I don't think he'll want to chance leaving this one in the hands of the judges again.

Blaze

These two fighters are going to put on a show for you. Camoran has everything to gain, and Kocak has everything to lose. I think Kocak repeats his first performance, but in a much better fight.

Prediction: Kocak wins via TKO in round 1.

Marcello Sosa (9-1) vs Roberto Soldic (6-3)

Featherweight Title Bout

Sosa

In his last outing, Sosa took on Diaz for the vacated Featherweight championship. He took the fight the distance, and outclassed Jewel to earn the belt from the judges. He has had a very dominant career to date, even having key wins over Solidc in the past, at Madness, and even against Patriot, who knows holds the HFC 155 belt.

Sosa is confident, and ready to rock as he looks forward to this rematch against Soldic. It's been many moons since that first fight, so these fighters are not the same. I don't expect either of these guys to take the other lightly, and we should see a great bout.

Soldic

Robocop gets another shot. He's a good looking fighter and has earned his shot with 3 strait wins, his last against Barbosa, former HFC champ. He did lose to Sosa in his second fight of his career, but he's also 6-1 since then and has permanent sweat stains at his gym to say that he's put in work. He'll be looking to give Sosa a run for his money, and if Sosa takes him for granted, he may just take that belt.

Blaze

Man, this is a tough one! I mean, Sosa is the champ for a reason, and he's beaten damned near everyone put in front of him. He's a very good striker and wrestler, but boy has Soldic developed since these guys' last fight! Sosa is still a better wrestler, but Soldic has developed a superior striking game, and has the edge in his BJJ training. This should be a great fight, but I'm going to have to take the outside shot here.. and that's...

Preciction: Soldic wins via TKO round 3. AND NEEEWWWWW!!!!

Baruto Tonissaar (6-2) vs Shamus Murphy (6-2)

Middleweight Bout

Tonissaar

Last time we saw Tonissaar lose a fight, he went bounced back in his very next fight. Well, he lost last outing to Harry Olsen, and you can bet your ass Tonissaar is planning on jumping back into the win column in this one. The smooth talking, hard hitting man from Estonia, Tonissaar is hungry to establish himself in the Middleweight division. He's been a top 10 fighter the majority of his career, but has stumbled at the worst times. If he can string together a couple of wins, he's right back in the talks for a title shot.

Murphy

Murphy comes in off a win over Jukola in his last fight, but that fight was a bounce back from his loss to Bizi prior. Bizi is a beast, so we won't hold that against him. Matching records, these two guys are shaping up to be a war. Nobody wants that 3rd loss, but Murphy is the underdog in this one giving up a slight edge to Tonissaar in MT and being virtually identical everywhere else.

Blaze

This will be a good fight, it'll stay standing, and we'll see these two warriors beat the shit out of each other. I don't expect a quick finish as both of these guys have some great striking skills. Murphy may be a bit more of a technical fighter, but Tonissaar likes to flex his KO power. I just don't see this one ending in the first.

Prediction: Tonissaar wins via TKO in round 2.

Undercards: (Incomplete, sorry)

James Howlett (6-3) vs Primo Volto (7-4)

Prediction: Howlett wins via TKO round 2.

Aingot Nofud (2-3) vs Sean Dickinson (7-4)

Prediction: Dickinson wins via Split Decision.

Rafaelo Gracie (1-1) vs Leon Hooker (8-8)

Prediction: Gracie wins via Submission (Armbar).

Dale Holloway (6-5) vs Bryan Furry (4-5)

Prediction: Furry wins via Submission (Kimura)

Barnito Mustacho (5-3) vs Vladimir Kosmanov (3-4)

Prediction: Mustacho wins via TKO round 2.

Ade Absame (4-7) vs Ruddo Ryokale (8-7)

Prediction: Absame wins via miracle in round 2.

• Upvote 6

Does anyone even read these forums anymore? I'm trying to justify spending several hours a week on putting content here when It appears only 2 people ever read this shit. If the forums are dead, and you guys don't really care about the write-ups or if my writing is just that bad (which it probably is lol) then I'm just going to save my time and stop writing these damn things. I do it for you guys, not for me. So if nobody is reading them, I'm done wasting my time writing them. So let me know guys if I should keep this up, because it's a huge time sink and I only do it for you guys.

• Upvote 1

Does anyone even read these forums anymore? I'm trying to justify spending several hours a week on putting content here when It appears only 2 people ever read this shit. If the forums are dead, and you guys don't really care about the write-ups or if my writing is just that bad (which it probably is lol) then I'm just going to save my time and stop writing these damn things. I do it for you guys, not for me. So if nobody is reading them, I'm done wasting my time writing them. So let me know guys if I should keep this up, because it's a huge time sink and I only do it for you guys.

I do, and I love'em JW. But it is true that forum has been semi-dead really low activity these last couple of weeks. Probably due to covid quarentine going on and off and things probably tryin to come back and people gettin more busy IRL (or more burn-out cause of cooped up for so long). I read some people saying they are still active here, but just lurking (probably because of the same reasons).

Having these its the kind of thing that locks me in an org. Fair matchmaking, fun writing, easy to deal with staff.

In the end of the day nobody wants a burnt out org owner tho, so you do you. If its too much of a burden/time sink, maybe shrink the text a little bit.

• Upvote 4

Your frustrations are warranted and understood. I know I've not written as much for Malcolm King, though I did recently after the McSparr battle, nor as much with Baruto, but I plan on writing something up after the Murphy battle. I've written previews for various organizations and I definitely know how it feels to wonder if anyone reads the work you've put in, especially with how long good to excellent write-ups take. I read your writing and your quality is very good, so never doubt that. To save yourself time and some possible headache, maybe you can do a brief review with a basic outline and predictions until you hire a full-time writer. I wrote a lot of content when I was the writer for ICS and now that I'm with SFL, I'm only asked to elaborate more on the Top 5 fights, but I still give brief input on the other 5 fights so each fighter at least gets some recognition. That may be another approach to take. I definitely don't want you feeling you're wasting your time trying your best to contribute to this excellent organization.

• Upvote 2

Yep! Love the commentary and that you include some insights into their history with each write-up, adds intrigue and interest into the storyline. Especially like the Krylov-Ferreira one!

• Upvote 2

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/15784512041632.gif

"Not under a minute? I will make it 59 seconds for you, suggar buns."

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/15897320126752.png

Harley Blaze

"I got 25k for you if you do, and 100k if you hit the :59 second mark of round 1 on the dot."

All i can say mate, is the main reason I have a fighter at an org is the write ups and org owners efforts. You do a great job, i dont always comment as I dont want to clutter a thread but I always enjoy, even if my fighter isnt on the card

• Upvote 2

love write ups but after Sosa puts on another dominant display over Soldic, he's gonna sit down with the owner and have some words.

second time in a row you picked Sosa to get ktfo in the 3rd round and he finds that offensive, and slightly personal.

Respekt El Hurricano.

• Upvote 2

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/15776837898932.jpg

Malcolm "Syzygy" King

"Well, well, well. McSparr, first and foremost, no one questions your toughness because you are one tough son of a bitch. No doubt. I always give credit where it's due. You rung my bell with that right hand of yours, partially because I didn't see it coming, and the rest of it is because you've got some pop in your fist. Rather than freak out about it, I handled business, refocused, and the rest is history. One thing about me, McSparr, is I don't feel the need to flap my yaps before a fight. I let my fighting speak for itself. If I lose then I have nothing to say other than giving my opponent his just due. If I win then I let it be known. You fought well and that brick-hard jaw of yours sustained one hell of a beating so appreciate your genetics. However, instead of wasting time hurling childish insults and looking beyond me, you should have focused all of your energy on me. Lastly, never have I claimed to be some sort of a king. Yes, that's my last name but I'm not idiotic enough to pass myself off as royalty of any sort. I'm a fighter. Period. For now, I'm a man who has to recover his energy and that's what I'll do. In the meantime, I'll focus on the business at hand."

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/15785989387464.png

Boxing McSparr

"Thanks my genetics for what? One hell of a beating?? Are you cracking again, Mr King? I popped your chin, you got back up and tickled me to death! Too bad judges misundertood me gassed out laughing as effective striking and awared you the victory. My bad. Next time we meet at the top I will make sure to finish the deal."

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1