Wacky Island

Timqwe

This is going to be typed on a phone, so I hope the formatting is decent and it doesn't seem like too much of a rant.

The Island has been stale for a while now. I personally think it has to do with overexposure, the Island is basically always happening. That's why it would like to mix it up. One season is the regular season, the next is Wacky Island.

With Wacky Island I mean something we can't have in the regular game. Let people change up their regular approach by implementing a condition. For instance (and I don't know if all of this is possible, and not every idea will be a great idea:

- Every created fighter starts with 150 KO Hidden

- Every fighter starts with 50 Chin Hidden

- It's impossible to create a fighter with a certain secondary (sd, dg, subs) but you can still train it.

- Every fighter starts with evenly split points. Suddenly training and sliders matter a lot more.

- Every fighter must be above 200cm

- Every fighter starts with 119 points less, these will be added to 1 random stat.

- Each week one secondary at random om doubles in efficiency.

- Each week one secondary or physical jumps to 150 for every fighter.

This is just me spitballing of course, but let me know your thoughts.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

I really disliked the amount of Orgs on the Island, and the Amount of Gyms, which was way too less, only 2 Orgs existed till the end, 1 of those was almost stalled in between.

Let people have 2 fighters each, and allow those already running a company to run an additional Island company.

• Upvote 2

I like your general idea but not your specific examples.

on a hunch I think it would be cool to have "themed Island season" e.g. "KT season"; "Grappling season"; "135 pound fighters season"; Basically anything that is lacking in the mainland, the Island would be a way to kickstart that thing. not sure it would work or draw much interest but it's what I would like.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

Or since training sucks on the island have everyone start with fewer points but after 1 week if a fighter didn't fight he gets 1 point to put somewhere he fought and lost 2 points and if he fought and won 5. Since island fighters aren't part of the regular game initially but can be after the island is over you can't mess with the hiddens. Now this idea could easily be implemented as say a fighter starts with enough points to make something 110 points and 1 point in everything else. The bonus points you get there can be a mail you recieve with a click here and has the bonus points for you to add with a plus next to skills so we cant erase them and rebuild and use it correctly. Should be easy since you only have to mess with the island code as you already have things cut off from it anyways since nonisland money can't be on the island.

• Upvote 1